"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Just confirming something I heard, Takumi's Prf Bows passive ability works even if his current class in question cannot use bows?

yea. all of the personal weapons (except maybe Brunnhilde) work as long as it's in inventory. so even in a class that uses that weapon but the weapon isn't currently equipped or if the class can't use it at all, they work

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea. all of the personal weapons (except maybe Brunnhilde) work as long as it's in inventory. so even in a class that uses that weapon but the weapon isn't currently equipped or if the class can't use it at all, they work

Oh alright, thats pretty neat thanks!

I pretty sure I asked this question before but does anyone have a list of weapons you can get from the Duelist Museum? And is the weapons you obtain dependent on what route you have taken?

I have zero proof, but I was told that everything is obtainable, except things along the lines of

Raijin Katana, Siegfried, etc

Hagakure, etc

Enemy only weapons

I have no idea if staffs are obtainable, though that should be easy to check

I also have no idea if things like Brigand axe, (Name) weapons, joke weapons are obtainable, or whatever

...I can't recall about the routes, but I'm inclined to say that it's the same. It might not be though, so ...

I just want to know some things please:

No one has reached the +7 forge or at least +6 in Brave Sword? also are the forges consistent or it varies(like a +5 forged brave sword could have more MT or Hit than another +4 brave sword)

Braves use their effects on Dual Strikes?

Dragonstone+ acts as a regular weapon when the support unit of the Dual Strike uses it?

I've seen a +6 Brave Sword before, let me see...

Brave Sword +6: 16 Might, 90 Hit, 10 Crit

Forges are consistent.

Player forges anyway......

(At least, until there's evidence to the contrary)

Braves do use their effects on Dual Strikes (on player phase only, of course)

By regular weapon, if you mean debuffs, weapons don't debuff their user when the user is support unit

From what I understood, you have to capture enemies. So, here's my question:

If I capture a samurai, will I be able to reclass whoever I want to samurai and later promote them to Trueblade? Or is it limited in some way?

Also, can you capture as many foes as you want?

From what I understood, you have to capture enemies. So, here's my question:

If I capture a samurai, will I be able to reclass whoever I want to samurai and later promote them to Trueblade? Or is it limited in some way?

Also, can you capture as many foes as you want?

You do not need to capture any of the enemies, and there is no benefit to capturing them. Capturing a samurai will not allow you to reclass a unit to samurai, it will just give you a generic samurai.

These are just my averages. It depends on what you are averaging

20/20 Averages

HP: 40

STR: 29

MAG: 29

(Units will "only" be either Strength based, or Magic based. Magic based characters are not included in the calculation for STR based characters, and vice versa)

SKL: 26

SPD: 28

LUCK: 23

DEF: 22

RES: 20

The numbers are really funny, but what can I say.

Defense and resistance seem to be a bit funny though, my guess it due to all the 10-20 Defense units dragging down the average

E.G. You're not seriously going to make Pieri a Sorcerer, or Kagerou an Exorcist

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I've seen a +6 Brave Sword before, let me see...

Brave Sword +6: 16 Might, 90 Hit, 10 Crit

Forges are consistent.

Player forges anyway......

(At least, until there's evidence to the contrary)

Braves do use their effects on Dual Strikes (on player phase only, of course)

By regular weapon, if you mean debuffs, weapons don't debuff their user when the user is support unit

Crap, i hoped it was not too high, but it has the same power as Yato and also doubles, what the heck was IS thinking when they made again Braves forgeable into a +10 MT? I suppose PvP is like a chess game with Brave weapons...

Is there any option when battling to customize the rules? like no forges or something like that?

I've heard that DLC skills cannot be bought from MyCastle battles, but it is at all possible (through logbook, ext) to transfer the warp skill (or other gender-locked DLC skill) to a male MU?

Well, we could be getting a warp scroll with the Witch DLC that's coming out. Ike's DLC map gave out free Aether and Veretan's Intuition scrolls to everyone. Veteran's Intuition was male only...

You do not need to capture any of the enemies, and there is no benefit to capturing them. Capturing a samurai will not allow you to reclass a unit to samurai, it will just give you a generic samurai.

Oh... So, there is no way to reclass into the opposite nation classes?

Edited by Joker with Glasses

I've heard that DLC skills cannot be bought from MyCastle battles, but it is at all possible (through logbook, ext) to transfer the warp skill (or other gender-locked DLC skill) to a male MU?

Well for the first generation characters, you cannot get the DLC skills from the opposite gender that are gender exclusive (i.e. Mozume getting Strength, Aether, Gentle Blade, All-Terrain, and Speed Drain via DLC class reclass). However, I do believe it's possible for the children to inherit certain DLC skills (i.e. Midoriko getting Ignis via her father, Kaze).

Well you'd have to get a warp skill onto a male mu by logbook first, so it's not possible by logbook either

Does that mean it's possible to make a second file, get some skills from a certain DLC class, and then buy it for the same character in my main file?

For example, I'd reclass Nyx to a Witch in a second file, grab Shadowgift, Warp, and Witch's Poison, add Nyx to the logbook, and buy those skills for her on my main file? Is all that possible?

Does that mean it's possible to make a second file, get some skills from a certain DLC class, and then buy it for the same character in my main file?

For example, I'd reclass Nyx to a Witch in a second file, grab Shadowgift, Warp, and Witch's Poison, add Nyx to the logbook, and buy those skills for her on my main file? Is all that possible?

You cannot buy DLC skills from the logbook-trust me, I've tried.

I can't guarantee the specifics, but for starters, both mean the same thing

I believe the stats use the same as, or are similar to, an Iron Sword/Lance/Axe/Kunai/whatever

Has it been discovered how much effective damage does in this game (i.e. x2 or x3 the weapon's might?)

Also, is it too early to ask if myrmidons, archers or knights are not considered bad in this game like they are in many of the older FE games?

Has it been discovered how much effective damage does in this game (i.e. x2 or x3 the weapon's might?)

Also, is it too early to ask if myrmidons, archers or knights are not considered bad in this game like they are in many of the older FE games?

Triple might "i can assure you"

"Bad" is subjective

And it may or may not depend on the character and other circumstances, than the class itself

It also depends on who and/or what counts as a myrmidon, archer, or knight. Though that's just me trying to shove Outlaws into being archers

Edited by CocoaGalaxy