"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Effie's not blonde...? The mother gives their own hair color to the child.

Yeah, I know the children get their mother's hair. That's why I was asking; if you turn to 19:00 of this, you can see Effie and Ignis side by side. And maybe I'm just color blind, but they don't look like they have the same hair color..?

...And is Effie not a blonde? I looked at her portrait to confirm, and it still looks like she has light blond hair to me. ;;

Yeah, I know the children get their mother's hair. That's why I was asking; if you turn to 19:00 of this, you can see Effie and Ignis side by side. And maybe I'm just color blind, but they don't look like they have the same hair color..?

...And is Effie not a blonde? I looked at her portrait to confirm, and it still looks like she has light blond hair to me. ;;

Effie's platinum blonde, but so is Ignis in that video.

It's just that Ignis has a sort of greasy effect to his hair and that alongside the dark spots makes it look a bit creamier.

Their in-game hair is straight-up white though

Triple might "i can assure you"

"Bad" is subjective

And it may or may not depend on the character and other circumstances, than the class itself

It also depends on who and/or what counts as a myrmidon, archer, or knight. Though that's just me trying to shove Outlaws into being archers

K thanks, that's good to hear.

And I know this is probably dumb, but Renewal and Even Nap stack right? I don't know how good the 9-Tailed Fox is, but being able to recover 70% of HP every other turn seems like it would be extremely useful.

K thanks, that's good to hear.

And I know this is probably dumb, but Renewal and Even Nap stack right? I don't know how good the 9-Tailed Fox is, but being able to recover 70% of HP every other turn seems like it would be extremely useful.

Healing skills stack

(Though I wish people would show more proof, is it really that hard)

For those who have the game, how much money do you net, on average, for the infinite gold DLC per play through?

Those eternal seals are ridiculously expensive.

The most I've gotten is probably around 80-90K. You get more from it the further into the game you get, as the map scales and gives you more enemies.

Effie's platinum blonde, but so is Ignis in that video.

It's just that Ignis has a sort of greasy effect to his hair and that alongside the dark spots makes it look a bit creamier.

Their in-game hair is straight-up white though

I've looked at the color Effie passes on for all of her other children as well, and it looks like they inherit a similar color. Apologies for that mishap! I guess I just confused Effie's hair color for something else.

On a separate note: how many My Castle's can one player have for others to visit? Since there are nine files, would it be possible for me to visit nine My Castle's belonging to one user?

Edited by Minischew

Can the helper in My Castle be anyone, not just Felicia/Jakob? People have said you could change it, but they've never specified if it could be any unit outside of those two. zero needs to fulfill his promise to serve me kekekek

You can have either Joker, Felicia, Flora or Gunther as the helper. You can only have them help after you unlock them in game (So if you play as Femui, you'll only have access to Joker until you unlock Felicia etc.). You can also have generics run it, which I believe only become available as you encounter them, but I can't remember exactly. that generic sorcerer/dark mage tho /shot/

I need someone to confirm this...

I heard that you can logbook skills like Dragon Fang, Nohr, and Hoshido to any second generation unit even if they are not the Avatar's kid. Sounds too good to be true to me.

Also, when you logbook skills onto your units, they don't become those weird units with the green shield icons, right? Those units are either generics or other playable characters recruited from My Castle?

Any second generation kid can be the avatar's kid, so it's legitimately possible to get Nohr Prince(ss), White Blood, Dark Blood, skills, on every second generation unit.

If they have the skill, then they can be "logbooked", and then you can buy the skills

Buying logbook characters =/= Buying logbook skills

"Logbook" characters (the ones with the blue shield thing, or at least I think it's blue) are the amiibo units, captured units, logbook units, units recruited from other my castles, and cipher units

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Any second generation kid can be the avatar's kid, so it's legitimately possible to get Nohr Prince(ss), White Blood, Dark Blood, skills, on every second generation unit.

If they have the skill, then they can be "logbooked", and then you can buy the skills

Buying logbook characters =/= Buying logbook skills

"Logbook" characters (the ones with the blue shield thing, or at least I think it's blue) are the amiibo units, captured units, logbook units, units recruited from other my castles, and cipher units

Oh, so I would have to have the kid get the Hoshido/Nohr or Dragon Fang skill on a specific kid first. Thanks!

Edited by Leif

With the logbook, if you saved them from your file instead of someone else's castle, can you keep and buy any number of skills on them, or only the 5 equipped?

Like let's say I save a lobster with, idk, Lancebreaker, Ogre Strike, Astra, Luna, Copycat, and Swordfaire on him and Copycat is not equipped

then I save him into the logbook, can I still buy Copycat off him

With the logbook, if you saved them from your file instead of someone else's castle, can you keep and buy any number of skills on them, or only the 5 equipped?

Like let's say I save a lobster with, idk, Lancebreaker, Ogre Strike, Astra, Luna, Copycat, and Swordfaire on him and Copycat is not equipped

then I save him into the logbook, can I still buy Copycat off him

You can buy any skill your own logbook characters had access to, not just the equipped ones (except DLC skills, ofc). Your lobster's Copycat skill is safe.

Can I keep multiple instances of a character in the logbook? Let's say I save Ryouma on every file. Will I be able to have an army of Ryouma, or does each save override the last?

You can have multiples.

The max amount of characters you can have total is 99.

I have multiples of alot of characters. Like ten kamui's, 5 Velours and kinus etc and nothings stopped me from doing that yet.