"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I know this question has been done to death but I can't find the answer anywhere anymore for some reason, so I guess I'll just be really repetitive: How many blocks is Revelations/Invisible Kingdom? I'm fairly certain I have enough space (I believe I have ~131k blocks opennn), but just in case.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked through the non spoiler stuff and couldn't find an answer to this question so:

Without spoilers, what am I missing out on if I play Conquest and Birthright, but not Revelations (the third storyline)?

There is one exclusive character and the best Yatogami is in the 3rd route. The 3rd route is arguably the canon story, covering the plot threads hinted at in the first two routes.

So, are there events for a character's birthday like in Awakening? For example, do they have special things to say when you talk to them on the fields of My Castle? Do they say specific things in skinship? How about your spouse? Would he or she say something different as your spouse as opposed to if they weren't?

Yes they have! *screens from miiverse*

* https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iqL6Mo7qJG_lF

Talk to them when they have the little cake over their heads.

* https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iqJV4MFXeKZxk

* https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iqJSCoUyKJdBx

And I think you can give them items as gifts too... Oh and yeah, the dialogue change if you are married to them, take Takumi here as an example, you can check a translation of his My Castle dialogues Here

I figured that was how spoilers were done, but didn't want to risk it.

Anyway, here's my question. I know that the Brigand weapons (And Sophie's skill) can strip enemy targets of their clothes.

Can King Garon be subjected to this? I want to know for scientific purposes. :P

Edited by Anomalocaris

I've got a question. Can you buy items from other players My Castle that you do not have in your own shop?

Not much, unfortunately. The only items you can buy from other shops are ones with unlimited stock, so Bronze, Iron, Steel and Silver is the only weapons available. You can get some healing staves and unlimited class changing seals from the level 3 item shop, which is nice.

I've got a question. Can you buy items from other players My Castle that you do not have in your own shop?

You can only buy items that are unlimted. Example: In Birthright, if you go to a Conquest MC, you can buy Bronze-Steel weapons but not Brave weapons or anything like them.

Not much, unfortunately. The only items you can buy from other shops are ones with unlimited stock, so Bronze, Iron, Steel and Silver is the only weapons available. You can get some healing staves and unlimited class changing seals from the level 3 item shop, which is nice.

You can only buy items that are unlimted. Example: In Birthright, if you go to a Conquest MC, you can buy Bronze-Steel weapons but not Brave weapons or anything like them.

Ah that sucks to hear I was hoping to buy more Freeze Staves, but thank you both for the replies!

Edited by Avarice_Shadow

For those who have played the game, which chapters of the DLC are more story-oriented and which are more gameplay-oriented?

Thanks for answering my last question NekoKnight, I've actually found out the answer to that myself by going through the general info section under DLC, so I changed my question. Not fast enough though, it seems, haha.

Edited by Laurent

Does anyone know what class Kamui's spouse will get if it's a second gen character? I assume it's his second class because that's how it works for first gen spouses but since Kamui's kids automatically get his primary class, I was curious if the second gen would get something different if they were married to him.

Was there an option to buy both Birthright and Conquest together for a discount on Japan's eShop? If so, what was the price and how likely is North America to get the same deal? Thanks in advance!

The only discount available is to download the other routes after you purchase one game for full price. Aprox $40 for base game, and $20 for each route after that.

Edited by NekoKnight

Does anyone know what class Kamui's spouse will get if it's a second gen character? I assume it's his second class because that's how it works for first gen spouses but since Kamui's kids automatically get his primary class, I was curious if the second gen would get something different if they were married to him.

Second gen characters receive Kamui's secondary class if he/she marries them.

Is this game still alive in japan, or rather, are they still supporting this game with more dlc or spotpass characters like Awakening?

Sort of.

The last DLC was released in August and no more DLC maps have been announced yet, so the game has been static for months now.

However, a character poll was conducted recently, which, in Awakening's case, was used to decide the content of DLC.

There are no Spotpass characters in Fates but there are amiibo, and with Roy and Corrin amiibos on the horizon, it's possible that future updates will be released to make said amiibo compatible.

The last DLC was released in August and no more DLC maps have been announced yet, so the game has been static for months now.

The last DLC was actually released in October; it's just that the main site still hasn't been updated for whatever reason. It's on Nintendo's website: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/download/map2.html

Edited by Gaia

Sort of.

However, a character poll was conducted recently, which, in Awakening's case, was used to decide the content of DLC.

There are no Spotpass characters in Fates but there are amiibo, and with Roy and Corrin amiibos on the horizon, it's possible that future updates will be released to make said amiibo compatible.

Thanks. They're probably already beginning to think about FE 15 since they started Fates right after awakening but I hope they'll stick around and add those amiibo updates and hopefully some worthwhile dlc. I was kind of hoping this game would get free extras like awakening but I guess that's not happening :(

Thanks. They're probably already beginning to think about FE 15 since they started Fates right after awakening but I hope they'll stick around and add those amiibo updates and hopefully some worthwhile dlc. I was kind of hoping this game would get free extras like awakening but I guess that's not happening :(

Some of the DLC maps are free (Encounter with Awakening and The Map where you can get one witch or ballistician class change item) but that's about it.