"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanguard Dawn, Ballistician Blitz, and Witch's Trial give you their respective items. Royal Royale gives you the Dread Fighter and Dark Flier items. Hidden Truths gives you the Grandmaster item. You also get a free Ballistician OR Witch item from the free A Gift From Anna DLC, but only once.

Before Awakening gives you the items for Lodestar and Great Lord, but only once. There is currently no infinite source of them, so use them wisely unless more DLC comes out.

Anyway, my question is, if I miss out on Rhajat's paralogue thanks to Hayato being a bachelor-for-life, is there anything else worthwhile I miss out on from her paralogue like a capturable boss or nifty item?

nope.. Rhajat is the boss in her paralogue

I believe the other two are Reverse God and a Spirit Dust.

Thank you

So she's the only thing of value within her paralogue, then.

And I find no value in her soo... :P

Imo she is one of the best Diviner you will find in the game especially if Mothered by Nyx (+5Mag +5 Spd mod) because she has Natural access to Breaking Sky, Tomefaire, Ogre Strike, Dark Mage (from Nyx or A+ Ophelia), Herb Merchant (A+ Kinu) and can inherit Vantage/Astra/Line of Death (Hayato A+ Fuga) or Luna (Hayato A+ Benny).

What happens if Kamui/Corrin buddy seals with someone whose primary class is Kamui's/Corrin's secondary class? So for example, say Male Kamui/Corrin has Cavalier as his secondary class and buddy seals with Silas. Silas has Cavalier as his primary class and Mercenary as his secondary. Will Kamui/Corrin be given the option of Cavalier or Mercenary?

What happens if Kamui/Corrin buddy seals with someone whose primary class is Kamui's/Corrin's secondary class? So for example, say Male Kamui/Corrin has Cavalier as his secondary class and buddy seals with Silas. Silas has Cavalier as his primary class and Mercenary as his secondary. Will Kamui/Corrin be given the option of Cavalier or Mercenary?

gets nothing. similarly, Azura A+ Hinoka gets Azura nothing. or marriage Selena gets nothing when married to Subaki

well, nothing new to be exact so in your example, the Seal will present Kamui with Cavalier

So Marriage/Buddy Seal only gives primary classes?

Yes, unless the two units share the same primary class, in which case they take the secondary. For example, Camilla gets fighter by Buddy Sealling Beruka. The beasts, Mozu, and Azura also give their secondary classes.

Edited by Mango Giamatti

So are the C-A bonuses the same as Awakening's? And do daggers give +might like swords do?

iirc, the formula is (Child growth rates + non-required parents growth rates)/2

Last I recall, Shuriken/Kunai/Dagger/Whatever it's called now is about the same as Lances when it comes to weapon rank bonuses. I think

Yes, unless the two units share the same primary class, in which case they take the secondary. For example, Camilla gets fighter by Buddy Sealling Beruka. The beasts, Mozu, and Azura also give their secondary classes.

Ok so let me get this straight. Units with special classes as you mentioned, if said units already have the primary class of their A+ partner in their class set, then do both units get no new classes out of each other?

By that logic:

Kaze A+ Saizo nets no new classes for both

Subaki x Hinoka will give Subaki Spear Fighter and give Hinoka Samurai

Selena x Subaki will give Selena no classes but Subaki will get Mercenary

Is this correct?

Ok so let me get this straight. Units with special classes as you mentioned, if said units already have the primary class of their A+ partner in their class set, then do both units get no new classes out of each other?

By that logic:

Kaze A+ Saizo nets no new classes for both

Subaki x Hinoka will give Subaki Spear Fighter and give Hinoka Samurai

Selena x Subaki will give Selena no classes but Subaki will get Mercenary

Is this correct?

Example: Flannel A+ Arthur, Flannel will get Fighter though he already has it in his secondary class, but Arthur will get Outlaw (hidden class from Garou)

Kaze A+ Saizo will give Samurai for both so no new classes for both of them

Correct

Selena will get Pegasus Warrior from Marriage Seal though she already has it in her secondary class, Subaki will get Mercenary.

Edited by KamuiSama

Quoting myself from another forum:

Two questions.

1. I'm playing through FE7 Eliwood Normal right now and I'm just breezing through it. How does Birthright's difficulty compare?

2. Does the Fire Emblem theme play in its entirety at the title screen? If not, does the entire theme play at any point during the game? Verses and all? That was one of my biggest pet peeves with Awakening, despite it having some other cool arrangements of the theme.

Also, are Battle Saves still restricted to Casual (and probably Phoenix) mode?

Edited by The Awesomest

Example: Flannel A+ Arthur, Flannel will get Fighter though he already has it in his secondary class, but Arthur will get Outlaw (hidden class from Garou)

Does Kaden and Azura have a hidden class as well? If so what are they?

Quoting myself from another forum:

Two questions.

1. I'm playing through FE7 Eliwood Normal right now and I'm just breezing through it. How does Birthright's difficulty compare?

2. Does the Fire Emblem theme play in its entirety at the title screen? If not, does the entire theme play at any point during the game? Verses and all? That was one of my biggest pet peeves with Awakening, despite it having some other cool arrangements of the theme.

Also, are Battle Saves still restricted to Casual (and probably Phoenix) mode?

1:

Gauging Difficulty is hard to say.

Comparing FE7 Eliwood Normal against Birthright Normal.

First, I'd say that for beginners, Birthright is probably the harder game, though maybe different beginners can pick things up differently.

On one hand, you can steamroll Birthright. On the other hand, Birthright is a bit tougher in general, I feel.

The basics of it is that, I feel that some chapters are tougher and some chapters are easier.

Overall I'd be inclined to say Birthright Normal is more difficult, but it's still hard to compare

2:

The game's main theme (not the fire emblem theme) plays on the menu

The Main Theme plays through the records section (part one), Chapter Records

(The ending song plays through the character records)

3:

I believe so..I've mostly watched classic runs though...

So I pre-ordered both versions in their cartridge forms and I am wondering if I'll have to buy the DLC's for the third path and the Map Pack Twice? I didn't mind throwing more money to have two separate games for extra save files, but I'm not really willing to buy the DLC's twice.

Edited by Anfaidora

So I pre-ordered both versions in their cartridge forms and I am wondering if I'll have to buy the DLC's for the third path and the Map Pack Twice? I didn't mind throwing more money to have two separate games for extra save files, but I'm not really willing to buy the DLC's twice.

nope you only need to buy one.. because DLC's are tied to your console, not cartridge... But imo you should buy only one cartridge and buy the other two paths via DLC in game so you can get these freebies (in Japanese version at least)

[spoiler=free]SmhOGUs.jpg?1