"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

1:

Gauging Difficulty is hard to say.

Comparing FE7 Eliwood Normal against Birthright Normal.

First, I'd say that for beginners, Birthright is probably the harder game, though maybe different beginners can pick things up differently.

On one hand, you can steamroll Birthright. On the other hand, Birthright is a bit tougher in general, I feel.

The basics of it is that, I feel that some chapters are tougher and some chapters are easier.

Overall I'd be inclined to say Birthright Normal is more difficult, but it's still hard to compare

2:

The game's main theme (not the fire emblem theme) plays on the menu

The Main Theme plays through the records section (part one), Chapter Records

(The ending song plays through the character records)

3:

I believe so..I've mostly watched classic runs though...

Thanks for at least trying to answer, haha. So the theme is like in PoR where it only plays at the end? Cool.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So currently, there's no known way to get more than one of the upgrade items like the Exalt and Hero's Brands, right?

Witch/Ballistician/Dark Flier/Dread Fighter/Grandmaster/Vanguard class items are infinite. But yes, the Lodestar and Great Lord class items are still just one per playthrough, likely because the DLC that supplies them is free.

What customization items do you get from the Amiibo's? I know Ike gives you his shoulder pieces, but I don't know the rest.

You get Tiki's crown and Marth's headband from Marth, alongside Ike's shoulder piece you get Lehran's medallion (Another shoulder accessorie), you get the Fell Dragon Feather and Robin's Bookcase from Robin and the Bear Hairclip and Butterfly Mask from Lucina.

(Also since I fell it is relevant, if you have preexisting FEA data on your DS, you get the Emblem Shield accessory)

You get Tiki's crown and Marth's headband from Marth, alongside Ike's shoulder piece you get Lehran's medallion (Another shoulder accessorie), you get the Fell Dragon Feather and Robin's Bookcase from Robin and the Bear Hairclip and Butterfly Mask from Lucina.

(Also since I fell it is relevant, if you have preexisting FEA data on your DS, you get the Emblem Shield accessory)

Are there any pictures of those I can see somewhere?

I've seen a dropbox folder containing pictures of most accessories but it didn't have any of the stuff you get from amiibo's.

Are there any pictures of those I can see somewhere?

I've seen a dropbox folder containing pictures of most accessories but it didn't have any of the stuff you get from amiibo's.

This, I would like to see how authentic I can make my Revalations F!Corrin, aka, literally Tiki

Edited by MCProductions

Can you name My Castles? If so how many letters can you fit into the name?

Also I am buying Conquest, and plan to buy Birthright digitally and also planning to buy Revelation, do I have to exit out of Conquest to play one of those digitally, or can I make the choice in-game after that?

Edited by Tolvir

I don't have any pictures of the accessories sadly. Though I do believe that LinkMstr or Maurice may have shown them in one of their videos.

Can you name My Castles? If so how many letters can you fit into the name?

Also I am buying Conquest, and plan to buy Birthright digitally and also planning to buy Revelation, do I have to exit out of Conquest to play one of those digitally, or can I make the choice in-game after that?

You can name your My Castle. As for letters, I am unsure.

You can make the choice in game. You can either play the 5 prologue chapters, or just skip straight to the choice after downloading them (Which you do from the title screen).

This is a pretty subjective question, but I was thinking of including some Corrins in my streetpass team themed after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and was wondering what some good stats, weapons, and skills would be for them.

Pestilence will be a Bow Knight, possibly with a max-forged Setsuna's Loose Bow (For the stat-draining effect, unless there's a better way to simulate poisoning). War will be a Great Knight with +Str/-Mag and a pair of max-forged swords named Deimos and Phobos, but not sure which two to use. Famine I'd have liked to give Nosferatu to, but I don't think any male horse-riding units have access to dark magic unless Shadowgift is available as a scroll like Warp. Not sure what Death would be other than riding a horse and maybe having critical hit-related skills (Since Lethality is gone).

Anyone care to help fill in the blanks?

This is a pretty subjective question, but I was thinking of including some Corrins in my streetpass team themed after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and was wondering what some good stats, weapons, and skills would be for them.

Pestilence will be a Bow Knight, possibly with a max-forged Setsuna's Loose Bow (For the stat-draining effect, unless there's a better way to simulate poisoning). War will be a Great Knight with +Str/-Mag and a pair of max-forged swords named Deimos and Phobos, but not sure which two to use. Famine I'd have liked to give Nosferatu to, but I don't think any male horse-riding units have access to dark magic unless Shadowgift is available as a scroll like Warp. Not sure what Death would be other than riding a horse and maybe having critical hit-related skills (Since Lethality is gone).

Anyone care to help fill in the blanks?

Lethality is still in the game o_o

there's still Snake Poison for poison

for Famine, maybe use Seals? if you're hungry, you lose strength

who's the 5th member?

Lethality is still in the game o_o

there's still Snake Poison for poison

for Famine, maybe use Seals? if you're hungry, you lose strength

who's the 5th member?

Oh, derp. For some reason I thought it died with Assassin.

Snake Venom is good, yeah. I'll get that.

For Famine, yeah, I was thinking of making him a Strategist with some Seals.

And no fifth member. It's FOUR horsemen. :P

Oh, derp. For some reason I thought it died with Assassin.

Snake Venom is good, yeah. I'll get that.

For Famine, yeah, I was thinking of making him a Strategist with some Seals.

And no fifth member. It's FOUR horsemen. :P

ah, so you're simply handicapping yourself. that's fine as well

It'll depending on how the skills are localized and I'm not sure how effective these would be. Maybe move things around.

Death as Paladin?

-Lethality

-Line of Death

-Lifetaker

Famine as Dark Knight?

-Extravagance for irony and since luxuries are to still be plentiful

-Flamboyant?

-Easy Life?

-Aforementioned seals

-Devilish Wind?

War as Great Knight

-Aggressor

-Vengeance?

-Weapon faire/breaker?

-Battle Command?

-Open Assault

Pestilence/Conquest as Bow Knight

-Draconic Curse

-Snake Venom

-Deadly Breath

-Witch’s Poison

-Bind?

Those sound good. For Famine I was gonna go for a more "starving devourer" theme than a "cruel businessman" theme, though I would like to work the scales in somehow.

And he'd have to be a Strategist to make use of Seals, I believe.

Those sound good. For Famine I was gonna go for a more "starving devourer" theme than a "cruel businessman" theme, though I would like to work the scales in somehow.

And he'd have to be a Strategist to make use of Seals, I believe.

Its hard to find much class skills fitting with consuming too bad Swallow Strike's name got changed. The DLC stat drain skills might be fitting, but unlikely to be useful in a 5v5.

Oh, if you meant on the Spotpass team, yeah, but not part of the theme. Probably just some random unit, or maybe my spouse.

For a fifth unit to sort of go with the theme, I would have Corrin/Kanna as a Dark Blood (unless Grandmaster can use Dragonstones) to act as a sort of Antichrist stand in. I think it fits considering the Four Horsemen are considered evil (despite being dispatched by Heaven), Hell is specifically mentioned to follow after the Pale Horse that Death rides, a dragon features prominently in the Book of Revelation and empowers another monster, the Beast that comes from the sea, fitting into Corrin's water theme.

I know the units I suggested aren't mounted, but that's kind of the point, since it differentiates the leader as separate from the four underlings.

That's why I'd liked to have used Nosferatu, nerfed though it is. But no horsie units also have dark magic.

For a fifth unit to sort of go with the theme, I would have Corrin/Kanna as a Dark Blood (unless Grandmaster can use Dragonstones) to act as a sort of Antichrist stand in. I think it fits considering the Four Horsemen are considered evil (despite being dispatched by Heaven), Hell is specifically mentioned to follow after the Pale Horse that Death rides, a dragon features prominently in the Book of Revelation and empowers another monster, the Beast that comes from the sea, fitting into Corrin's water theme.

I know the units I suggested aren't mounted, but that's kind of the point, since it differentiates the leader as separate from the four underlings.

That's a pretty good idea.

Edited by Anomalocaris

My MU hasn't befriended a lot of people on any of my runs so I gotta ask...

Can MU reclass to MULTIPLE units' class sets if he's A-ranked all of them? They can never get A+ with anybody, so I'm guessing this to be the case but can anyone confirm?