"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

In this game are brave weapons/tomes good?

Brave weapons are giving you -4def/res so i'm not sure if it's good idea.

Also tome, or rather spell (snake god i i'm right?) halfes you next attack, i'm not really confident about'em. :s

I personally doubt it - the brave effect only works on player phase, they're inaccurate, and their Mt is equivalent to that of iron.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing the game and I've encountered a situation which has me confused about double attack conditions.

Basically: Player phase - 28 speed w/ iron axe vs 25 speed w/steel naginata.

Isn't this suppose to double?

[spoiler=horrible quality photo link]

http://i.imgur.com/QKRo5H7.jpg

No. You need 5 speed or more over your opponent - steel weapons don't make it easier to get doubled, but javelins and hand axes, among others, do.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

So, in Awakening, Manaketes and Taguel's kept their Dragon and Beast unit statuses even when they were not in a class that had either status. Does the Avatar, Kana, Kaden, Selkie, Keaton, Velouria have this quirk?

So, in Awakening, Manaketes and Taguel's kept their Dragon and Beast unit statuses even when they were not in a class that had either status. Does the Avatar, Kana, Kaden, Selkie, Keaton, Velouria have this quirk?

I'm pretty sure they do.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

bright: capped stats

dark: that corresponding stat get buffed from tonics/weapon/pair up etc

Bright green means the stat is maxed, dark green means that the stat has been boosted by something e.g. a weapon, pair up etc...

Okay, thanks~

How is the damage penalty for ineffective effective weaponry calculated?

As far as I know, it's calculated as an Iron version of the weapon (Armorslayer is treated as Iron Sword, Hammer as Iron Axe, etc)

How many Shocksticks are available in each campaign?

Not that I'd call it a shockstick, but on topic, assuming no DLC

Hoshido: 2 from Armoury

Nohr: 0

Revelations: 2 from Armoury, 1 from drop in C19

It should be roughly accurate anyway, from what I can tell, but it's possible that there are some I might have missed out

The avatar's character statue raises the cap of the stat corresponding to the avatar's asset by 1, but what happens if the avatar has HP as the asset? Will there be a +1 increase to the avatar's HP cap or will a different stat be raised?

Similarly, Kanna's statue raises the cap of the stat corresponding to the avatar's flaw by 1, so the same question can be applied if HP is the flaw.

Edited by BChan8397

As far as I know, it's calculated as an Iron version of the weapon (Armorslayer is treated as Iron Sword, Hammer as Iron Axe, etc)

Not that I'd call it a shockstick, but on topic, assuming no DLC

Hoshido: 2 from Armoury

Nohr: 0

Revelations: 2 from Armoury, 1 from drop in C19

It should be roughly accurate anyway, from what I can tell, but it's possible that there are some I might have missed out

Oh sorry, I've seen it referred to as such so it stuck with me. Shinrai Naginata, right?

And okay, thanks for the response!

EDIT: I don't want to make another post, but thanks for the response!

Edited by Minischew

is the extra damage from dragon fang calculated on base attack/magic or total attack/magic(from tonics & pairup)?

for example my corrin has 31 base attack but like 35 total attack from pairup. Would the extra damage be 15 or 17?