"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I have two questions regarding Marriage Seals:

a) Let's say Luna marries Kaze, still as a Mercenary. Can she Marriage Seal straight into Ninja, or can she only Marriage Seal into promoted classes?

b) If Luna Marriage Seals into Elite Ninja, but wants to reclass to Puppeteer for Copycat Puppet, would she need to use another Marriage Seal or simply a Parallel Seal?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some Buddy Seal related questions I know have been answered before, but I forgot the answers and haven't re-found them today (they're not on the usual Seal explanation guides).

If the Avatar's alternate class is the same as their A support buddy's main class, would the Avatar be able to buddy seal to that character's secondary class. Example: Male Avatar has Samurai as alternate, would buddy sealing Hinata get him Oni Savage or Samurai?

Can Shigure and male Kana A+ their brothers to buddy seal with them?

Does anyone know what the Buddy Seal is called in the North American version? Friend Seal?

The avatar's character statue raises the cap of the stat corresponding to the avatar's asset by 1, but what happens if the avatar has HP as the asset? Will there be a +1 increase to the avatar's HP cap or will a different stat be raised?

Similarly, Kanna's statue raises the cap of the stat corresponding to the avatar's flaw by 1, so the same question can be applied if HP is the flaw.

HP as asset gives you: +1 Str +1 Mag +2 Luck +2 Def +2 Res

if you choose HP as flaw, Kana's statue will raise Str.

is the extra damage from dragon fang calculated on base attack/magic or total attack/magic(from tonics & pairup)?

for example my corrin has 31 base attack but like 35 total attack from pairup. Would the extra damage be 15 or 17?

it's from base attack if I recall correctly because my avatar had 43 attack after pair up as Bow Master and his Dragon Fang dealt 20 damage not 21..

I have two questions regarding Marriage Seals:

a) Let's say Luna marries Kaze, still as a Mercenary. Can she Marriage Seal straight into Ninja, or can she only Marriage Seal into promoted classes?

b) If Luna Marriage Seals into Elite Ninja, but wants to reclass to Puppeteer for Copycat Puppet, would she need to use another Marriage Seal or simply a Parallel Seal?

a) if she is still in Mercenary after S-rank Kaze, then Partner Seal will give her Ninja.

b) you can simply use Heart Seal if you already use Partner Seal before.

Here are some Buddy Seal related questions I know have been answered before, but I forgot the answers and haven't re-found them today (they're not on the usual Seal explanation guides).

If the Avatar's alternate class is the same as their A support buddy's main class, would the Avatar be able to buddy seal to that character's secondary class. Example: Male Avatar has Samurai as alternate, would buddy sealing Hinata get him Oni Savage or Samurai?

Can Shigure and male Kana A+ their brothers to buddy seal with them?

Does anyone know what the Buddy Seal is called in the North American version? Friend Seal?

1. no

2. no

3. Friendship Seal

Edited by KamuiSama

1. In revelation, if you marry a first gen character, which class does the child get? Do Nohrian characters change into Dark Blood and Hoshidan characters into White Blood?

2. Is there any benefits to raising your weapon rank besides using new weapons? Kamui can A rank Dragon Stones but his best weapon is only C rank, so what purpose would getting to A rank be?

1. In revelation, if you marry a first gen character, which class does the child get? Do Nohrian characters change into Dark Blood and Hoshidan characters into White Blood?

2. Is there any benefits to raising your weapon rank besides using new weapons? Kamui can A rank Dragon Stones but his best weapon is only C rank, so what purpose would getting to A rank be?

Can't answer 1.

2: You get weapon rank bonuses according to the weapon type and the rank. Though I haven't seen anyone offer up data for stone weapon rank bonuses.

2 part question, technically. This is based on optimal Asset/Flaw for Normal playthroughs

1. First playthrough I plan on going Adventurer, what is the optimal Asset/Flaw? Is +Speed master-race?

2. 2nd playthrough I WANT to play as an Oni Savage. Can I get it by S-Supporting Rinkah or am I boned? Also, good Asset/Flaw for this if possible?

Edited by Kativera

Children will get both dark blood and white blood, regardless of Nohrian or Hoshidan origins.

Edited by Sunwoo

-Is Incest marriages really int he game? If no oahfiagfiyagfiya why IS but I suppose I can ignore it.

I wouldn't exactly call it INCEST.

[spoiler={Click here}] Azura is your cousin if i'm not mistaken, but you're not blood related to any of the Royal siblings

Edited by Kativera

2 part question, technically. This is based on optimal Asset/Flaw for Normal playthroughs

1. First playthrough I plan on going Adventurer, what is the optimal Asset/Flaw? Is +Speed master-race?

2. 2nd playthrough I WANT to play as an Oni Savage. Can I get it by S-Supporting Rinkah or am I boned? Also, good Asset/Flaw for this if possible?

1. +Str/-Res/Luck maybe?

2. You can get it by S-supporting Rinkah. You might want +Spd/-Def

1. Adventurer is already fast. Go +str. In general, +str/mag is the best boon, but it's normal so do whatever you want.

2. You can get it by partner sealing (opposite gender) or friendship sealing (same gender) Rinkah. You can also make it your secondary class.

Edit: Ninja'd. Speed/Defense/Resistance -4.

Edited by Mango Giamatti

1. Adventurer is already fast. Go +str. In general, +str/mag is the best boon, but it's normal so do whatever you want.

2. You can get it by partner sealing (opposite gender) or friendship sealing (same gender) Rinkah. You can also make it your secondary class.

Edit: Ninja'd. Speed/Defense/Resistance -4.

What classes CAN'T you make your secondary? Lol

HP as asset gives you: +1 Str +1 Mag +2 Luck +2 Def +2 Res

if you choose HP as flaw, Kana's statue will raise Str.

Thanks for answering. Will the avatar's statue raise Strength also if HP is the asset?

Also, which stat does Anna's statue affect?

Thanks for answering. Will the avatar's statue raise Strength also if HP is the asset?

Also, which stat does Anna's statue affect?

Yes.

Her statue affects Luck.,

is the extra damage from dragon fang calculated on base attack/magic or total attack/magic(from tonics & pairup)?

for example my corrin has 31 base attack but like 35 total attack from pairup. Would the extra damage be 15 or 17?

35 + 17

The main thing that is tripping up the calculations is skills, but I think skills are factored in as well.

Do note that effective damage bonuses is not added (Bows will use their original might, rather than effective might), etc

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

For Azura's Foreign Princess skill, does it work in online battles against the other team?

(For reference: “Foreign Army” enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less damage and receive 2 extra damage)

For Azura's Foreign Princess skill, does it work in online battles against the other team?

(For reference: “Foreign Army” enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less damage and receive 2 extra damage)

I know it does depending on route, but I haven't tried Revelations yet.

Will the Localization version of Conquest/Nohr will have good story, and etc.?

You act like any normal person would know this

And I was just wondering about it, so why tf not.? :l

=/ No one, barring those with review copies, will know if the story is good or not for at least four more days, and even then, I wager each answer is going to be subjective. It is a pretty silly question to ask.

=/ No one, barring those with review copies, will know if the story is good or not for at least four more days, and even then, I wager each answer is going to be subjective. It is a pretty silly question to ask.

I mean, I guess. :\