"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of other games in the series, where would you rank Normal/Classic for all 3 Routes. With school and work to consider, I think I may weenie hut junior my first run of each route. I'm just curious where each may rank.... also to make me feel like less of a scrub...

if a character dies during the first 6 chapters or on ch6 are they dead for the rest of the game? (on classic)

also get Mozu at atleast ch7-8, the faceless will be super weak and it'll be easier to level her up

Edited by Captain Karnage

So, I've asked around and keep getting different answers. Is Revelations playable on the SE immediately, or does it become playable for free once Revelations IS released? Do we even know?

You can play it immediately, it's already on the cartridge.

What happen if i give a Blade named "Sun" to Soleil and she has the skill Sol?

Sun use Sun activating the skill Sun...

Soleil, with Sun God, using the Sunrise Katana, activating Sol, during the daytime...

if a character dies during the first 6 chapters or on ch6 are they dead for the rest of the game? (on classic)

The Royal Siblings during chapter 6 will just retreat when they die.

Azura and Kaze will just retreat because they are important later on.

Gunter just retreats if he dies in chapter 3.

Revelation spoilers, be warned.

I know Scarlet turns on you in Revelations. Does the boss version of her has an inventory of her own or does she uses the gear that you gave her, making it like the Orson (that's the name of the guy who betrayed Ephraim in Sacred Stones, right?) boss fight?

Revelation spoilers, be warned.

I know Scarlet turns on you in Revelations. Does the boss version of her has an inventory of her own or does she uses the gear that you gave her, making it like the Orson (that's the name of the guy who betrayed Ephraim in Sacred Stones, right?) boss fight?

It's not quite her. When she can no longer be used for spoilerific reasons, you can still remove the equipment she had by going to her greyed out portrait in the character menu. This applies to another playable boss turned foe in IK.

Sorry, I meant that the partner in attack stance has the skill and said partner lands a hit. It still activates in that case?

Ah, whoops. No, the support partner won't be able to break the enemy's stats. Daggers' debuffs will work however.

I'd really like to know what the weapons available through Museum Melee are. Are they (unbreakable) legendary weapons like Awakening's dlc or are they particularly nice normal weapons (killer, silver, ect)?

I'd really like to know what the weapons available through Museum Melee are. Are they (unbreakable) legendary weapons like Awakening's dlc or are they particularly nice normal weapons (killer, silver, ect)?

It can give any weapon in the game with the exception of S rank weapons and enemy-only weapons.

Would you say that this DLC kinda makes the gold one pointless since you can just sell the weapons you dont want?

But why would you, when you can use them to forge. It would be better in the long run (And also, you get a lot of joke weapons any ways, which don't sell for much. (The Gold DLC would net you more cash anyways since you are more likely to keep items that sell for higher since they tend to be better like Braves)