"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I dont know if this has been asked but this thread is too long for me to backtrack.

I know you can only do the my castle thing once after a chaptet but can you do one after dlc chapters? Like if i am grinding in the dlc maps and head back to my castle can i get to talk to them again?

This goes for all paths.

Edited by LoboKD001

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard is it to acquire enough Setsuna's Loose Bows to make a max-level one? I need one for Pestilence's poison-tipped arrows.

A max level anything takes 128 copies of the weapon, and Setsuna's Yumi is fairly uncommon, so pretty hard.

I dont know if this has been asked but this thread is too long for me to backtrack.

I know you can only do the my castle thing once after a chaptet but can you do one after dlc chapters? Like if i am grinding in the dlc maps and head back to my castle can i get to talk to them again?

This goes for all paths.

My Castle activities such as inviting people to your room, feeding Lilith, playing the lottery, fighting in the Arena and obtaining resources actually have a chance of refreshing after every battle, not just story chapters. They also refresh after just leaving the game off for a few hours.

Sorry, having trouble searching this because the search tool thinks "A+" isn't long enough of a query.

Is the A+ Support level only for characters that lack an S Support, or can one character have both?

For example, Camilla seems like she really wants Axefaire. Keaton and Arthur are Husbands that offer the fighter classes, but if she married someone else (like Niles or Corrin), could she still A+ with Beruka to gain access that way? Or is that not possible/realistic in Nohr?

Sorry, having trouble searching this because the search tool thinks "A+" isn't long enough of a query.

Is the A+ Support level only for characters that lack an S Support, or can one character have both?

For example, Camilla seems like she really wants Axefaire. Keaton and Arthur are Husbands that offer the fighter classes, but if she married someone else (like Niles or Corrin), could she still A+ with Beruka to gain access that way? Or is that not possible/realistic in Nohr?

yes she can.

Disregarding My Castle shenanigans, how many of the magic weapons are in the game on all three routes?

Magic Weapons: Levin Sword, Bolt Naginata, Bolt Axe, Shining Bow, Flame Shuriken

As a disclaimer, the list I'm using isn't necessarily 100% accurate

Hoshido:

Bolt Nagi X2, Flame Shuriken X2 from Armoury

Nohr:

Levin Sword X2, Bolt Axe X2, Shining Bow X2 from Armoury

Revelations:

Levin Sword X2, Bolt Nagi X2, Bolt Axe X2, Shining Bow X2, Flame Shuriken X2 from Armoury

C14: Levin Sword X1

C19: Bolt Nagi X1, Bolt Axe X1

C21: Shining Bow X1

C24: Flame Shuriken X1

I didn't know paralogues scaled. Thanks for the tip

Paralogues scale except Mozu's

Do the amiibo battle stats change depending on difficulty?

Their enemy and playable stats stay the same.

Well, I can at least vouch that their playable stats are the same

Revelation spoilers, be warned.

I know Scarlet turns on you in Revelations. Does the boss version of her has an inventory of her own or does she uses the gear that you gave her, making it like the Orson (that's the name of the guy who betrayed Ephraim in Sacred Stones, right?) boss fight?

To clarify

She leaves at the start of Chap 18. As mentioned, this is your last chance to take off any items or equipment (or you could retreat to my castle, which essentially resets things back to before). Her enemy inventory is fixed like orson

My Castle activities such as inviting people to your room, feeding Lilith, playing the lottery, fighting in the Arena and obtaining resources actually have a chance of refreshing after every battle, not just story chapters. They also refresh after just leaving the game off for a few hours.

Ah! I see so if i end the game with the my castle thing and then go to sleep and then wake up in the morning and play the game again I can talk to them again. Thx.

For those who have beat the game, how many characters can you bring in the last missions? How many units should I focus on? I'm having trouble determining my final rosters without this piece of information.

16 (13 in Revelations Endgame).

16 (13 in Revelations Endgame).

Well, that's convenient. That's exactly what I had for Nohr, not counting children. Thanks!

So... Revelation's final roster is smaller despite having the biggest roster of them all? That doesn't make any sense.

Edited by BaKaDaNaa

Revelations is also 16, at least for me(Lunatic).

I read somewhere that the endgame map on Revelations only allowed 13 units. Chapter 27, on the other hand, allows 16 units.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Maybe it's three mandatory units + 13 others? Dunno, and don't wanna see the last map.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but you go into endgame directly after chapter 27. Chapter 27 allows you to field 16 units no matter the route.

I've got some questions about character creation. If I'm planning to play Birthright and just stick with White Blood, what stat modifiers should I ideally choose?

And for picking secondary classes, even though I'm just planning to use White Blood on my first playthrough, I should probably make my secondary class be something I can't normally get on Birthright, right?

I've got some questions about character creation. If I'm planning to play Birthright and just stick with White Blood, what stat modifiers should I ideally choose?

And for picking secondary classes, even though I'm just planning to use White Blood on my first playthrough, I should probably make my secondary class be something I can't normally get on Birthright, right?

Whiteblood (Now called Hoshido Noble) uses swords, dragonstones, and staves. +Strength is always good since Yato will be your primary weapon, and your flaw could be Resistance or Magic. Or maybe Luck, though I've heard mixed stances on Luck as a flaw.

And for picking secondary, if you don't intend to use it yourself you should pick a class that your spouse could use, if you've already decided whom you're marrying.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Sorry if it has been asked:

With items having no durability, are weapons sufficiently more rare?

Bronze/Brass/Iron/Steel/Silver weapons are all infinitely purchasable by the end of the game, as your shop upgrades. Other weapon types are uncommon and either have very limited stock at the shop or are recovered from chests/enemies.

So yes. Weapons like Brave Swords, Beastkillers and Armourslayers have to be cleverly divided among the party, and all weapons are expensive.

Forging also requires multiple copies of a weapon to do. To enhance a weapon to a certain forge level, you need 2^(forge level weapons) and a number of gems. So inventory management is actually important most of the time. By the end of the game, though, the pressure is off as you'll accumulate such an inventory that you won't have any problem outifitting everyone with useful weapons, unless you really messed up.

Edited by gayserbeam

Sorry in advance if this has already been answered; if it has and it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate being linked to the answer.

I'd like to know how viable is it to reclass certain (if any) units in Conquest? And (if this isn't cheating on the thread title,) which units are best to reclass?

Hello, I have some questions regarding the cipher tcg codes you get from certain decks/booster boxes. I was wondering if the 3 units (Marth, Lucina and Minerva) are the only ones available or if there are more? Also, can each serial code be entered in multiple game carts/different 3ds and/or saves? I was wondering if it's a one time use only or if it can be used multiple times. Could I use a code (ex:Marth) and allow a friend to use the same code to get marth as well or would it not allow it?

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I could not find any info about this. Thanks in advance.

Edited by MHRob

Sorry in advance if this has already been answered; if it has and it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate being linked to the answer.

I'd like to know how viable is it to reclass certain (if any) units in Conquest? And (if this isn't cheating on the thread title,) which units are best to reclass?

The top units for reclassing are MU and Jakob. MU reclassed into a class with good 1-2 range (whether tomes, daggers or Levin Sword/Bolt Axe) is highly effective and will work very well especially if still retaining sword access for Yato. Jakob is just overpowered in the earlygame when reclassed into Paladin/Great Knight ASAP and continues to be very functional until the very end of the game. As a Butler, he's simply okay and has been noted to ORKO enemies with the right pair-up.

Reclassing Selena into Sky Knight gives you a flier who can use staves (including Rescue).

Camilla will have better raw physical stats and speed when reclassing into Wyvern Lord, but it's Malig Knight that gives her the best skills.

Gunter reclassing into a flier will let you achieve more things in a certain storyline chapter, and as a Malig Knight gives magical MU builds excellent offence.