"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is '4' really the default hair color option? I seem to recall that in the initial screenshots, Corrin had lighter hair. Is this still true for the Japanese version?

Edited by Pete-of-the-Forge

I mean in terms of usefulness/viability!

The amiibo are not very useful. They have access to very little classes and unlike with the paralogues, their Hero Battles, don't scale and they stay with the same stats regardless of when you recruit them. This is not helped by the fact they are very difficult to recruit early on.

I am not sure if this has been asked or answered but here goes:

How many anime cut scenes are there in total from all three routes? Nintendo keeps showing the anime cut scenes in their trailers and I feel like they are showing every single one of them.

I would also like to know how long are the anime cut scenes, are they an average of 1 to 2 minutes long or just couple of seconds?

My next question is about a massive spoiler:

Unfortunately I have been spoiled about who the main villain is which is Gunter. I do not know anything else however, by knowing that the main villain is Gunter, does this spoil all the other routes?

Thanks to anyone who answers!

I am not sure if this has been asked or answered but here goes:

How many anime cut scenes are there in total from all three routes? Nintendo keeps showing the anime cut scenes in their trailers and I feel like they are showing every single one of them.

I would also like to know how long are the anime cut scenes, are they an average of 1 to 2 minutes long or just couple of seconds?

My next question is about a massive spoiler:

Unfortunately I have been spoiled about who the main villain is which is Gunter. I do not know anything else however, by knowing that the main villain is Gunter, does this spoil all the other routes?

Thanks to anyone who answers!

with regards to that spoiler

The main villain ain't Gunter, don't worry. And that spoiler (Gunter's issues) only applies to one route anyway.

with regards to that spoiler

The main villain ain't Gunter, don't worry. And that spoiler (Gunter's issues) only applies to one route anyway.

I would like to thank you so much, I feel more hyped ever than before however I live in the UK so I will have to wait. But regardless, thank you very much!

I guess this is more of a physical game question, but I bought the gamestop deal where you get Conquest and Birthright with one being a digital download code. If I redeem it will I have to download all of birthright? And will conquest recognize that I own it already?

I guess this is more of a physical game question, but I bought the gamestop deal where you get Conquest and Birthright with one being a digital download code. If I redeem it will I have to download all of birthright? And will conquest recognize that I own it already?

Speaking of which, how long is that deal going on for? Because I went to Gamestop with the intention of buying the game, found out they didn't have the Special Edition or Limited Edition, and ultimately decided against it.

I'm guessing this has been asked to death, so apologies for beating the dying horse:

Can someone confirm the nature of the split path when you buy a digital version through the e-shop, now that the game has been released? If someone is only interested in buying only one route to start ($40), are they locked to the version they chose in the e-shop unless they drop another $20? I.E. can you play this game without deciding your route ahead of time?

I've heard it both ways and there seems to be a lot of possibly outdated information, speculation, assumptions, info related to what the Japanese version did (which is of course different in some ways) but hopefully someone can clear this up once and for all. Ideally looking for someone who has bought a digital copy but hasn't bought the alternate route yet to confirm what is locked or unlocked. Thanks

Edited by akd

Is '4' really the default hair color option? I seem to recall that in the initial screenshots, Corrin had lighter hair. Is this still true for the Japanese version?

Yes, at least in the JP version. I think #1 is white, while the default colour is a bit creamish, which I think is #4. Don't know about overseas, but I don't think they're changing this.

How do you get dragon vein points for my castle? I am worried I wont get enough to really develop it for Nohr.

Also can I get both appearance pieces from Ike, or can I only choose one of the options.

Edited by Tolvir

How do you get dragon vein points for my castle? I am worried I wont get enough to really develop it for Nohr.

Also can I get both appearance pieces from Ike, or can I only choose one of the options.

Anytime you visit, buy from or battle another team (another My Castle).

You're not going to have an issue. I'm in Chapter 9 as of now and build everything that was available and I still have 9 DV points left. I have been visiting other My Castles and fighting without handicaps. :)