"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another question. Just want to make sure:

If I Second Seal my Corrin from Nohr Princess to Samurai (the Talent I'm choosing for her), I'll still be able to Master Seal her into Nohr Noble after I reach Level 20 as a Samurai, right? Or will Swordmaster be my only option?

What is the best way to farm for materials like Coral or Pearls?

I was hoping to forge +7 steel weapons for PVP in the future. Do I have to spam my castle visits, or is there an easier way?

My Castle visits are by far the fastest option. If you're lucky you can get 4 gems from their Mine, then win all the bouts in the L3 arena to get another 7. Keaton's Personal Skill also generates gems passively, so make sure you always end his turn with an action or a "wait" so you don't miss the opportunity to find a gem.

I have another question. Just want to make sure:

If I Second Seal my Corrin from Nohr Princess to Samurai (the Talent I'm choosing for her), I'll still be able to Master Seal her into Nohr Noble after I reach Level 20 as a Samurai, right? Or will Swordmaster be my only option?

The Master Seal will only let Corrin promote into Swordmaster or Master of Arms. However, you can just use another Heart Seal to change to Nohr Noble.

My Castle visits are by far the fastest option. If you're lucky you can get 4 gems from their Mine, then win all the bouts in the L3 arena to get another 7. Keaton's Personal Skill also generates gems passively, so make sure you always end his turn with an action or a "wait" so you don't miss the opportunity to find a gem.

The Master Seal will only let Corrin promote into Swordmaster or Master of Arms. However, you can just use another Heart Seal to change to Nohr Noble.

Okay, thank you!

EDIT: So in that case, if I change Corrin into Nohr Noble after she hits level 20 as a Samurai, does that mean she'll miss out on the Nohr Noble skills (unless I use an Eternal Seal)?

Edited by spiderbrush

Can you level up characters indefinitely like in Awakening? If so, how? I can't seem to wrap my head around how the new seals work, but it sounds like you'll eventually hit level 20 on a second tier class and that's it, nowhere to go from there.

Can you level up characters indefinitely like in Awakening? If so, how? I can't seem to wrap my head around how the new seals work, but it sounds like you'll eventually hit level 20 on a second tier class and that's it, nowhere to go from there.

Eterneal Seals increase the level cap by 5 once it's been rammed.

I need help with Nohr. I am a bit stuck on Chapter 13, and feel very under-leved. Most of my units are levels 11-14 with the exception of Corrin, who is level 16, and Camila.

Here is who I am using.

Corrin Lvl 16 Nohr Prince. Dragonstone and Yato.

Peri. Lvl 11 Steel Lance, Iron Sword, Javelin.

Laslow, lvl 12, Armor Slayer, Steel Sword, Kodachi.

Kaze, lvl 11 Ninja. Steel Shuriken, Bronze Dagger, Iron Dagger.

Niles, lvl 14, Iron Bow, Bronze Bow, Violin Bow +1.

Nyx, lvl 10, Fimbulvetr, Fire

Silas, lvl 12, Iron Sword, Bronze Lance.

Elise, lvl 14, Freeze, Heal x2, and Candy Cane.

Camila, lvl 1 Malig Knight, Steel Axe, Thunder, Moonlight, Dual Club.

Azura, Brass Naginata, lvl 7. (really worried with her, I know for a fact that she is definitely under-leveled.)

Am I at the point I should be with my units? I thought perhaps I need to forge some better weapons, but am unsure. For the most part the only support that has reached S rank is Nyx and Corrin. I am still trying to figure out who to pair with each other.

Edited by Tolvir

Say that you're visiting My Castles online that are made to be easy skill castles... Can you get skills from the same person's castle more than once per file, or only once? I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but... I need help in the decision-making for which skills to get. lol

this is more random but has anyone entered the sauna and found someone of their same sex

i thought the encounters of the opposite would be lesser but i legit entered my sauna 20 times and only found girls there. I thought it was funny

I just found Odin in my sauna, and as I was leaving Kaze walked in and offered to wash my back.

I just found Odin in my sauna, and as I was leaving Kaze walked in and offered to wash my back.

i guess my castle has an only girls sauna for my viewing lol

Btw does anyone know if your child is more powerful if the parents are more powerful

meaning would a child of a Lv. 10 mom and dad be weaker than a Lv. 18 mom and dad

i know that in awakening the childs were more powerful if the parents were a higher lever but idk about here

Also do children inherit, skills like in awakening?

What happens if you use an Eternal Seal on a lv. 99 unit?

you can keep level them up but it will still lvl 99 visually

I captured a dude in Hoshido Lunatic and in prison he has "Rapport" written under him (also costs 20 peaches, in blue)

Daniela in comparison doesn't have either of those

what does it mean?

discounted price for recruit :v

I want a magic using Corrin for Conquest.

Which class is the best to have for the secondary?

Diviner

Say that you're visiting My Castles online that are made to be easy skill castles... Can you get skills from the same person's castle more than once per file, or only once? I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but... I need help in the decision-making for which skills to get. lol

you can get the skills more than once, visit and seize mine to get: Aptitude, Vantage, Death Blow, Salvage Blow, Replicate :)

Where can I change My Castle's name? I can't find it lol im stupid

it's in your castle menu. talk to your retainer in your castle > castle setting > change name

Edited by KamuiSama

you can get the skills more than once, visit and seize mine to get: Aptitude, Vantage, Death Blow, Salvage Blow, Replicate :)

Thank you for your answer! And I will definitely check it out. :D It seems like you can only visit and fight people once a day, though? Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow...

Thank you for your answer! And I will definitely check it out. :D It seems like you can only visit and fight people once a day, though? Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow...

Yeah you can only visit the same castle once a day :<

Yeah you can only visit the same castle once a day :<

And if you buy one thing and it kicks you out too. >:

My question, is there a limit for the blacklist in PvP? I have been seeing nothing but level 10 or 15 base class characters with all max stats. My blacklist is filling up!

[spoiler=minor conquest spoiler]so in the beginning of the game did hanz attack corrin to kill him? this sounds kind of silly but it seems garon implies that he wanted the avatar alive later on to do his bidding and make him suffer

[spoiler=minor conquest spoiler]so in the beginning of the game did hanz attack corrin to kill him? this sounds kind of silly but it seems garon implies that he wanted the avatar alive later on to do his bidding and make him suffer

Hans states later that Garon ordered him to do that to test Corrin's ability

Hans states later that Garon ordered him to do that to test Corrin's ability

[spoiler=minor conquest spilers]if so why did garon want to test corrin's abilities. I really need to payattention to story more XD