"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

[spoiler=minor conquest spilers]if so why did garon want to test corrin's abilities. I really need to payattention to story more XD

I assume it has to do with making Corrin suffer, but Hans either wasn't privy to why Garon wanted him too, or just plain doesn't tell him

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you buy one thing and it kicks you out too. >:

My question, is there a limit for the blacklist in PvP? I have been seeing nothing but level 10 or 15 base class characters with all max stats. My blacklist is filling up!

dunno I haven't tried it.. gonna blacklisted them too if I met them.

I'm still waiting for my SE to be shipped, but I know others got the game, so...

Is Dual Audio actually out of the game? I heard that the option was missing from the menu, so I'd think it is, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

I'm still waiting for my SE to be shipped, but I know others got the game, so...

Is Dual Audio actually out of the game? I heard that the option was missing from the menu, so I'd think it is, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

it's out :(

It's not a big loss, since imo the only bad voice is Felicia, and even that will grow on you eventually.

Oh no, I think the dubs are fine. It was simply that I was looking forward to certain JP VA's, like Leo's and Kaze's, whom I had listened to before in other media.

Quick Question: Somewhere I saw essentially an excel sheet that had all the marriagable characters (all 19 males and 19 females) and their possible partners. Anyone have a link to that? I am kinda pairing willy nilly and I don't want to be locked out of any kids.

Thanks again, got it all charted out, that is those already married. Will print it and figure out how to do all of them. Seem's like most Hoshido characters can marry each other and same for Nohr. Sadly, I've married alot of Nohr males to Hoshido females, and so I may miss one or two kids if I'm not careful.

Ok, so in Sophie's Paralogue, the villagers RAN DIRECTLY INTO ENEMY LINES and two died. Will I miss out on something important?

Can't believe they can't stay put in one spot.

Edited by Leif

Ok, so in Sophie's Paralogue, the villagers RAN DIRECTLY INTO ENEMY LINES and two died. Will I miss out on something important?

Can't believe they can't stay put in one spot.

Same thing happened to me. They all died in fact, but that's because I left them as I thought they would flee right: not north straight into the Paladin Gank Squad. Don't THINK they give anything, wikia says nothing at least.

Is there a way that I can keep my main Mycastle up online when playing another save file? Should I just not Update data?

That's what I plan on. See no benefit of replacing my "Main" castle. I really wish you shared one castle over all files TBH, or had the option to. My first save is rarely my "Main" as I learn all the quirks of the game, but I don't want to start over.

Any hints on offensive my castle battles? Even when I am higher stats than the enemy the +20 or more avoidance, +crit, constant damage/healing, puppets and rockmen, etc, wear out my forces. I have started launching all my flyers right at the throne to try and just cap but it's very annoying.

Messed around with that excel sheet for a coupla hours. I COULD have everyone, or I COULD sacrifice either Saizo or Benoit for Camilla. Coupla other combo's as well. Thank you a third time, this is a dream come true as it allows me to organize everything easily.

Damn just played shigure's paralogue and all that EXP

all the enemies are not super strong but they give a good enough amount of exp and there are so many spawns i think enemies spawn until like turn 24. I decided to post here so that people dont go straight to the boss and instead acquire all that EXP

Damn just played shigure's paralogue and all that EXP

all the enemies are not super strong but they give a good enough amount of exp and there are so many spawns i think enemies spawn until like turn 24. I decided to post here so that people dont go straight to the boss and instead acquire all that EXP

0.0 This must be... Fate. I put my DS to rest on that chapter when I went to work on the "perfect" pairings. And I brought alot of 10-15/0's mixed with some 20/10's so I could both level them a little and gain support points. PERFECT!

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question, but what do you guys mean by 20/20, 20/10, 10/0, 15/0, etc? I get that they're related to levels, but I don't understand it.

20/20 means promoted at 20 then leveled to 20 in the new class. 15/0 would be a character who is level 15 in the base class, in promoted. Same for 10/0, and 20/10 is a character that was promoted at 20 and leveled to 10 in the new class.

20/20 means promoted at 20 then leveled to 20 in the new class. 15/0 would be a character who is level 15 in the base class, in promoted. Same for 10/0, and 20/10 is a character that was promoted at 20 and leveled to 10 in the new class.

Ah! Thank you! :D

Is there a way that I can keep my main Mycastle up online when playing another save file? Should I just not Update data?

yeah just don't update data on your other save file if you want your main my castle to be visited.

How does the whole My Castle thing work when you have multiple saves? I'm planning on running through Birthright then Conquest and then Revelation, will I have three different castles with separate battle and visitor rankings up at once or does it use the last one that was updated? What happens to the battle and visitor points? Are they shared or separated? Does each one have a unique Address or do they share the same castle address?

Okay, thank you!

EDIT: So in that case, if I change Corrin into Nohr Noble after she hits level 20 as a Samurai, does that mean she'll miss out on the Nohr Noble skills (unless I use an Eternal Seal)?

Do you mean Swordmaster? If so, then yes, you will need to use an Eternal Seal to get the other skills you missed.

In Private Quarters you "bond" with your spouse.

I've unlocked The first Big Heart. But here are still two more.

I know I've unlocked new interactions like waking them up and blowing off steam after a bath (this one is weird).

What are some other things I unlock, anything special at 3 Big Hearts?