"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the hearts that appear on the list of units that you can invite to My Room indicate?

Inviting those with hearts will boost their support with Corrin.

Edited by crazy_man

In Private Quarters you "bond" with your spouse.

I've unlocked The first Big Heart. But here are still two more.

I know I've unlocked new interactions like waking them up and blowing off steam after a bath (this one is weird).

What are some other things I unlock, anything special at 3 Big Hearts?

For the Japanese version at least you can get a heart bracelet and a swimsuit. I'm not sure if you get anything in the localized version.

How does the whole My Castle thing work when you have multiple saves? I'm planning on running through Birthright then Conquest and then Revelation, will I have three different castles with separate battle and visitor rankings up at once or does it use the last one that was updated? What happens to the battle and visitor points? Are they shared or separated? Does each one have a unique Address or do they share the same castle address?

It uses the last one that was updated, battle and visitor points are shared to all playthrough just like Renown points in Awakening and they shared the same caslte address

Has IS done away with the double RNG for hit rate? I've been noticing waayyy more 80% and 90% misses than in any other localized FE game. It almost seems like a single RNG, or I've been astronomically unlucky.

How far do I have to progress in File A before I can use that avatar in File B?

So I married Kaze...and while I unlocked Paralogue 2, I didn't unlock any others? Do I not get a second child, even though Kaze has his own? :(

The paralogue will appear after Chapter 15. This is because of a certain plot related event.

Does anyone have hard facts on Bond Units from My Castle?

All I know is it involves gifting accessories and possibly that it's random (but the second thing could be false).

Does anyone know if the Sibling cut scenes were taken out? Such as the one where Elise grabs your hand and runs you into Camilla? I'm on Chapter 13 in conquest and I feel like the time that would have happened is over? Or is that only in the third path?

Does anyone know if the Sibling cut scenes were taken out? Such as the one where Elise grabs your hand and runs you into Camilla? I'm on Chapter 13 in conquest and I feel like the time that would have happened is over? Or is that only in the third path?

From what the ESRB says, it has not been taken out. That cutscene is played after you beat the Nohr endgame.

Another one for the boards.... on raising supports, you think the numbers are similar to awakening? Fighting while paired up gets more support than standing next to each other 20 rounds?

Definetly, and you even get the heart above the units. But standing side by side and attacking is also "attack form" and you get stuff for that as well.

i have a few questions. playing birthright first, what characters would you reccomend second sealing? and to what? who should i marry corrin M to? doing a semi casual run but i do care about the results i just don't plan to grind heavily to pass down skills to children.

gonna try this again...

i have a few questions. playing birthright first, what characters would you reccomend second sealing? and to what? who should i marry corrin M to? doing a semi casual run but i do care about the results i just don't plan to grind heavily to pass down skills to children.

- Hinoka wants to reclass to Spear Fighter

- Azama wants a strong physical class

- Marry M!Corrin to either Corrinsexual or 2nd gen female unit if you want to get all the kids

What the heck does "Dragon" mean regarding the talent/second class line option when making your Corrin? Is that just Wyvern Rider? If so then its really weird they said dragon instead of, yaknow, wyvern.

yeah it's lol Wyvern Rider

So I've seen there's an option in online mode to ignore the effects of Eternal Seals.

How does that work? Does it reset the character's stats to how they were when they hit level 20 as a promote? If I hit 20, use an Eternal Seal, gain a few levels, then use a stat-booster like Spirit Dust, does the boost from the Spirit Dust get dropped by the handicap, or only the level-up stat gains?