"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

What the heck does "Dragon" mean regarding the talent/second class line option when making your Corrin? Is that just Wyvern Rider? If so then its really weird they said dragon instead of, yaknow, wyvern.

I just thought it was funny because yes. Yes MU's talent is indeed Dragon.

On another note, has anyone tested to see whether or not the Cipher codes to recruit Minerva still work in the North American version of the game? It'd be interesting if you could still recruit her, but considering what was done to the link functionality with Binding Blade in Path of Radiance, I'd imagine that it's not exactly likely. However, it is something obscure enough, especially in Western territories, that I could see them overlooking it or just not bothering to actually disable it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I made that mistake... Thought it was Manakete. If I had known woulda gone Spearfighter like my man Ephraim (though I wouldn't have been able to use beautiful Uber Sword...)

You could always go Samurai for Master of Arms, granting you the ability to wield Lances on foot like Ephraim without sacrificing the ability to use Yato. Not to mention axes as an added bonus.

Edited by Topaz Light

You could always go Samurai for Master of Arms, granting you the ability to wield Lances on foot like Ephraim without sacrificing the ability to use Yato. Not to mention axes as an added bonus.

True, good point!

how do people get multiple resource things of the same type, eg x2 food

Revelations Castles have 2 food and 2 gems.

Hi there. I'm playing my Revelations file and intend to download Boo Camp soon to grind. I like to take my favorite units to their maximum potential and have currently zeroed in on Xander. He's A+'d with Lazward and S-ranked to my Samurai Femui. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions for a good skillset for him?

Something weird just happened

I was playing siegbert paralogue and felicia wasnt gaining experience even if she killed, she is level 27 so i know she can still level up but even if she killed some enemies she would gain 0 exp

does anybody know why this is?

Question for you, what Chapter are you on?

EXP works differently in this game and is way stricter. If your Felicia is more then five levels over the enemy she kills, she will gain no experience.

Can you remove Bond units from your team without having to kill them off? Would removing them from the logbook be enough?

I think you can dismiss them from Logbook

if you start a new game (From chapter 1) does the logbook carry over still?

Yes

For a Grandmaster: Sol or Aether?

going with both to have a reliable proc chance isn't a bad idea.

I know a lot of people did this with lucina, with luna and aether.

Edited by RobbieRotten

Can you remove Bond units from your team without having to kill them off? Would removing them from the logbook be enough?

Go to the area where you manage your StreetPass units (don't know its English name; and you have to build it if you haven't), and you can manage your Bond units (and amiibo and einhenjar units). You can update, recruit and remove them, making it more flexible than Awakening.

I know this is late, but one minor thing on this for anyone else: I have been pairing Wolf Boy (Flannel) and Setsuna but they gain no points. Turns out they can't get supports... or my game is bugged. Doesn't have it on the support list for me either. Just a word of warning.

I know this is late, but one minor thing on this for anyone else: I have been pairing Wolf Boy (Flannel) and Setsuna but they gain no points. Turns out they can't get supports... or my game is bugged. Doesn't have it on the support list for me either. Just a word of warning.

The chart is somewhat incorrect. It should be Hana, not Setsuna being able to marry Keaton. Same for Laslow.

The chart is somewhat incorrect. It should be Hana, not Setsuna being able to marry Keaton. Same for Laslow.

Ah gotcha. Just wanted to warn anyone else in case it wasn't a bug. I had planned them out and can change them, not complaining- someone put in alot of effort! BUT... don't want anyone to be like me who wants every child, and end up doing Keaton last and have a heart break moment. Hana is even better, as with her hair the daughter will look (Similar) to Holo.

Do units have specific accessories they do or do not like? They all generally seem grateful for any accessory, but the reactions to the bath towel is mixed. For example, Izana will accept it happily, but Felicia wonders if such a gift is appropriate. Is distaste only ever expressed for the bath towel?

Do units have specific accessories they do or do not like? They all generally seem grateful for any accessory, but the reactions to the bath towel is mixed. For example, Izana will accept it happily, but Felicia wonders if such a gift is appropriate. Is distaste only ever expressed for the bath towel?

Different people like or dislike certain categories. Leo, Forrest, Sakura (and lots more) love hats, for example. In the JP version, most characters dislike the idea of you giving them swimsuits, but Camilla and Pieri love that.