"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Hello, I have a question. To my understanding, your castle ID is shared among all your save files.

If you were to share that ID, how will you know which one people will end up visiting?

Same question but for streetpass. Who will end up in their castle? All of my files' Corrins?

Thanks!

the latest one that you "Update Data".

How do I register an avatar from one file into the logbook?

complete the end game, then the game will ask 5 units to be kept in Logbook.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The diviner class has a skill known as future sight, which has a chance to double the exp gained based on my luck. I want to give this to my avatar and my kid, which have the Nobility skill.

Would the EXP stack or no?

Would it be worth it to pass down?

Are there any Units you can easily miss in routes? (Kind of like how I know some people who missed Gaius in Awakening)

Benny and Charlotte from the 3rd route come to mind. You may also miss NPC children in the sidequests by forgetting that they don't join if they are defeated.

Are there any Units you can easily miss in routes? (Kind of like how I know some people who missed Gaius in Awakening)

Well, I'm not sure if this would count as missing, but I feel the need to point this out nonetheless...

[spoiler=Birthright spoilers!]Kaze will die after Chapter 15 if Corrin doesn't have an A support with him. (Might not have the chapter number right)

Hey, I really don't want to have a Daikon Garden and Pearl Spring in My Castle, is it possible to change the gathering spot type to something like fish and quartz that I need? Because in my Relevations run, I want to have the minerals needed to upgrade daggers/shrukiens and the food gathering spots to be milk and fish.

complete the end game, then the game will ask 5 units to be kept in Logbook.

Can the units change if you decide to pick different characters by playing endgame multiple times?

Edited by Magician Lugh

How often does the My Castle inbox get updated? So far it seemed about once a day for me, unless it's every ~8 hours (because Streetpass).

Also, does the Inbox work a specific way or something, where it only shows some of the visits to my castle? My brother visited my castle, left feedback, used Arena, etc. two days ago, but I never got a notification in my inbox that my brother ever visited or even left feedback (even when I check it now)...

Edited by Elif

How often does the My Castle inbox get updated? So far it seemed about once a day for me, unless it's every ~8 hours (because Streetpass).

Also, does the Inbox work a specific way or something, where it only shows some of the visits to my castle? My brother visited my castle, left feedback, used Arena, etc. two days ago, but I never got a notification in my inbox that my brother ever visited or even left feedback (even when I check it now)...

Did your brother update his data?

Hey, few questions about Amiibo...First question is, you only have to read them in, right? You don't ever have to write the data back into them, correct?

And my second question is if I get them on one file, can I transfer them over to another file or do I have to re-read them in?

Did your brother update his data?

Knowing him, I don't think so. D:

Hmm, but would that impact why he's not showing up in my list? I assumed that Updating Data was only for your list.

I'll try ask him to update it and see if he appears, thank you!

---

Nope, turns out he updates his data rather regularly and received the accessories I sent him from yesterday and the day before...

Edited by Elif

Hey, few questions about Amiibo...First question is, you only have to read them in, right? You don't ever have to write the data back into them, correct?

And my second question is if I get them on one file, can I transfer them over to another file or do I have to re-read them in?

1.Yes

2. You can recruit them from the logbook after recruiting them the first time, tho this costs gold whereas reloading them does not.

Three questions, two of them promotion-related:

1. Paladin or Great Knight for Silas?
  2. Adventurer or Ranger (Bow Knight) for Niles?
  3. Any news on the compatibility between Fates and the Roy amiibo?

For 1, I would suggest you go Great Knight first for Luna and then switch to Paladin.

Can't answer 2 because I didn't play Conquest yet and I'm unsure about 3. ):

Since all of your castles are under one address, which castle will people go to when they enter your code? I have 1 Nohrian, 1 Hoshidan, and 1 Vallite castle, but no idea which people will be sent to.

The one that you updated with the crystal ball last!

Edited by Berret

1) Yes, it's read-only. It doesn't write anything.

2) You can buy them from the Einherjar logbook, but they won't have their special dialogue or be able to staff the armory. I don't think they even come with their special weapons if you do that, think they have a blank inventory.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Will do.

Now, for anyone who played Conquest: Adventurer or Bow Knight for Niles?

Depends, Bow knight gives you kunaibreaker and better str growth. Adventurer can use stafs so you can have another person with rescue or so (also as adventurer he's better user of shining bow)