"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Azura interact with Replicate?

I'm assuming no double sing, right?

yeah Azura's Replicate can't sing. Same goes for einherjar Azuras that you can recruit from other My Castle/Logbook.

Okay so, I've attempted to create Bond units in the fashion described on SF proper, but no dice; I haven't been able to find any relevant information elsewhere on the internet either.

How exactly are Bond units created? Do you just have to repeat things like giving accessories/feedback repeatedly and mutually, or what?

Okay so, I've attempted to create Bond units in the fashion described on SF proper, but no dice; I haven't been able to find any relevant information elsewhere on the internet either.

How exactly are Bond units created? Do you just have to repeat things like giving accessories/feedback repeatedly and mutually, or what?

Really its just; have both players get the others' calling card, gift accessories, repeat until bond unit.

Its easiest to go Inbox > Accessories > and visit through the castle on the list everyday until you reach "Other day". Also are you updating, since that's how the game sends and receives information between the different players and the server.

I currently have 14 bond units made while grinding castle points. Still only 17%, and only 12% for Battle rank.

Oh and I'm wondering if the "Hooded Man" Bond Units are rare? They look neat.

Edited by Frozenkappa

So, I toyed around the inheritance app and I wonder: is it normal for child units to have higher caps than their parents? I mean, yes, that would compensate for the kids not having access to the personal weaponry of their parents, but still...

Also, can you get the amiibo weapons from the weapon map DLC?

So, I toyed around the inheritance app and I wonder: is it normal for child units to have higher caps than their parents? I mean, yes, that would compensate for the kids not having access to the personal weaponry of their parents, but still...

In short, yes.

It's one of the parts of the Inheritance Mechanisms that didn't get modified from its Awakening Equivalents, where the Child's Caps are pretty much the sum of both of their parents' Cap Modifiers along with the +1 bonus if both parents are from the First Generation (even though the exception only applies to Kana), throwing results in between the extreme of a Child having Large Cap Bonuses in a few Stats while having Equally Large Penalties in other Stats and the extreme of a Child having a wider spread of Small Cap Bonuses with almost no Penalties.

So how do you get the chests on the right side of the map in Nina's paralogue? I have to take a big detour and the thieves always manage to get the chests and escape. Am I missing something?

There's a wall you can break there. As long as you block them from reaching the exit, you should be fine.

So how do you get the chests on the right side of the map in Nina's paralogue? I have to take a big detour and the thieves always manage to get the chests and escape. Am I missing something?

You'll need to kill the thieves that steal the treasure. The treasure is drop-able.

Oops, sorry about that last answer. Didn't read the whole thing. Send half the units to one side and kill the thieves.

Small question:

How can I get another Javelin or a 1-2 naginata/spear? I'm playing Birthright right now, and the only weapon with 1-2 range spear/naginata I have, is the Javelin that Silas have when he joined... I would like another one for my other characters, but I don't see them in the castles I visited.

Thanks in advance!

You'll probably need to wait until you can upgrade your armory, in which you'll get more items. I don't remember when that is, sorry.

Sooo, how atrocious is the pvp climate? Full of hackers, only Replicate-Abuse teams, Berzerker galore, Lethality extravaganza? My Castle should entertain me for a while, but I have serious doubts on the longevity of the 5-man pvp, how you guys been seeing it?

I'm European, and since I planned all my pairings for all three routes with most details on skills, inheritance and supports settled, I wanted to get crushed in advance when someone tells me I shouldn't bother with a "special snowflake" composition.

Does anyone know where I can reobtain lodestar?

You only get one Hero's Brand. If the unit that used it reclasses out of Lodestar, they can re-reclass back to it with a Heart Seal.

I'm currently playing Revelations, and I'm wondering about Gunter and some spoileriffic events.

I know he leaves the party at some point and is regained later. Does he keep all his experience and growth, or is he essentially an experience sink (I mean, besides being a Jeigan) whom I'm better off shelving until he's regained?

Also, I was just told that you CAN' actually get Yukimura during Revelations. Is this true? I thought he was Birthright-exclusive.

Edited by Anomalocaris

I guess a more direct question I should ask is what items am I missing from the two rightmost villages in that chapter. I was a bit slow in getting to them but a few of my units have gotten great 6-7 stat increases already; so I'm wondering if anything there is important enough to soft reset.

I did get the Snake Spirit from chapter 11, it's from a single reinforcement in the lower left side of the map around turn 9-ish.

How/where does this reinforcement trigger? It's not turn-based, as the Illusory Yumi reinforcement appeared on different turns in my two attempts.

Also, I was just told that you CAN' actually get Yukimura during Revelations. Is this true? I thought he was Birthright-exclusive.

Written sources seem to favor Yukimura not being recruitable on Revelation though one of the 2 Fire Emblem wiki sites states that Yukimura CAN be recruited on Revelation (same method as in Birthright).

I'm honestly as confused as you are since I haven't played Revelation yet.