"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Is Mozu worth it on Hard/Classic? It's been many chapters of babysitting and the payoff has yet to happen if at all.

For the conquest route, she can be quite useful as she is the only unit with the archer tree line. She will have one of the highest hit rates in your army since hit rates can be very shaky in this route, especially later ninja chapters (Bows>shurikens). If you baby her in her recruitment chapter, you can get her to lvl 8-10 by taking potshots, and increase her bow rank to D or C.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How/where does this reinforcement trigger? It's not turn-based, as the Illusory Yumi reinforcement appeared on different turns in my two attempts.

I figured this out. The Snake Spirit reinforcement Malig Knight, who is wielding a Mjölnir tome, appears when you get up to the bow of the ship.

I'm currently playing Revelations, and I'm wondering about Gunter and some spoileriffic events.

I know he leaves the party at some point and is regained later. Does he keep all his experience and growth, or is he essentially an experience sink (I mean, besides being a Jeigan) whom I'm better off shelving until he's regained?

Also, I was just told that you CAN' actually get Yukimura during Revelations. Is this true? I thought he was Birthright-exclusive.

He returns with the same stats, his inventory is different though. and he keeps his growths

Do offensive skills (Aether, Lethality) skills only trigger when you initiate combat?

They still work on both players turns

- Hinoka wants to reclass to Spear Fighter

- Azama wants a strong physical class

- Marry M!Corrin to either Corrinsexual or 2nd gen female unit if you want to get all the kids

wth is a corrinsexual? and i know nothing about these kids so that tells me nothing. care to be more specific?

wth is a corrinsexual? and i know nothing about these kids so that tells me nothing. care to be more specific?

"Corrinsexual" refers to characters who can only marry Corrin (e.g. Reina, Scarlet).

Corrinsexual is a term used to refer to characters that can only support Corrin. If you're playing Birthright with M!Corrin, your options are Reina and Scarlet. You're recommended to marry either a Corrinsexual character or a second gen unit because you will not be able to obtain all of the children if you don't. There's a design oversight where there are exactly enough first gen males and females that if you choose to marry one of the other eligible first gen women, there is one father who will not be able to marry anyone and thus you will miss out on his kid.

Edit: This happens on all routes, not just Birthright. Technically you could run into a similar problem with Azura and missing out on Shigure, but only if you choose to play as F!Corrin, marry a first gen non-Corrinsexual, and then marry everyone off except Azura.

Edited by wvype

Corrinsexual is a term used to refer to characters that can only support Corrin. If you're playing Birthright with M!Corrin, your options are Reina and Scarlet. You're recommended to marry either a Corrinsexual character or a second gen unit because you will not be able to obtain all of the children if you don't. There's a design oversight where there are exactly enough first gen males and females that if you choose to marry one of the other eligible first gen women, there is one father who will not be able to marry anyone and thus you will miss out on his kid.

Technically, it is possible to miss out on Shigure if you're playing with a female avatar...

Really its just; have both players get the others' calling card, gift accessories, repeat until bond unit.

Its easiest to go Inbox > Accessories > and visit through the castle on the list everyday until you reach "Other day". Also are you updating, since that's how the game sends and receives information between the different players and the server.

Well specifically I've just been trying to do it with my wife on her game; I've been visiting her quite often and I've gifted somewhere between 5-7 accessories, and I know we both have each other's cards... I do know that she has gifted some stuff back but not quite as much, so maybe that's the deal I guess? It has to be mutual and whatnot?

Well specifically I've just been trying to do it with my wife on her game; I've been visiting her quite often and I've gifted somewhere between 5-7 accessories, and I know we both have each other's cards... I do know that she has gifted some stuff back but not quite as much, so maybe that's the deal I guess? It has to be mutual and whatnot?

Its definitely needs to be mutual and I think its only 3 accessories each but I haven't actually been counting.

Just a few questions:

1.) Can a Azura!Midori marry a Shigure!Male Kana?

2.) When you save your wireless battle team (for PVP), is it possible to reclass to a different class and still have your PvP team remain unchanged?

For instance, let's say I have Corrin as a Merchant for a hypothetical PvP team. Once I save the team, could I go back to My Castle and reclass him to a Hoshido Noble without altering his Merchant Class in PvP? Does this apply to your My Castle defending team too?

Edited by Leif

I'm currently playing Revelations, and I'm wondering about Gunter and some spoileriffic events.

I know he leaves the party at some point and is regained later. Does he keep all his experience and growth, or is he essentially an experience sink (I mean, besides being a Jeigan) whom I'm better off shelving until he's regained?

Also, I was just told that you CAN' actually get Yukimura during Revelations. Is this true? I thought he was Birthright-exclusive.

Written sources seem to favor Yukimura not being recruitable on Revelation though one of the 2 Fire Emblem wiki sites states that Yukimura CAN be recruited on Revelation (same method as in Birthright).

I'm honestly as confused as you are since I haven't played Revelation yet.

Yukimura is birthright only.

Yukimura and Izana are not recruitable in revelations AT ALL.

Does castle feedback spread across save files? The only file I have any castle connectivity turned on for is my Revelations file: however when I saved after finishing a chapter in my birthright file the crystal ball updated with feedback clearly from Revelations file visits. Thing is, when I headed over to my Revelations file to collect and update the data the rewards never showed up. Thoughts?

EDIT: okay this is super strange when I went back to my birthright file and the feedback is gone all together. how strange. (of note the past week I haven't been getting any feedback/visit information despite my battle/visitor points steadily going upwards. Odd)

Edited by Banyanas

Just a few questions:

1.) Can a Azura!Midori marry a Shigure!Male Kana?

2.) When you save your wireless battle team (for PVP), is it possible to reclass to a different class and still have your PvP team remain unchanged?

For instance, let's say I have Corrin as a Merchant for a hypothetical PvP team. Once I save the team, could I go back to My Castle and reclass him to a Hoshido Noble without altering his Merchant Class in PvP? Does this apply to your My Castle defending team too?

1) No, they don't marry silly! They become best friends! Yes, they should (I mean made a Hinoka!Sophie marry Shiro and the game still let me marry them).

I can't answer your second question, sorry.

Conquest Endgame: How the hell do I get through this mess? The enemies seem weaker than the previous chapter, namely lacking both counters, yet I keep DYING ANYWAY. And yes, I know the dragon veins' use.

Edited by Dai

So,

[spoiler=Rev Spoilers]Is it rue Gunter can't support Jakob or Corrin in Rev?

I guess so. Whenever I pull up the support menu, Gunter is completely greyed out. I don't really understand why they'd do this? Makes no sense.

I guess so. Whenever I pull up the support menu, Gunter is completely greyed out. I don't really understand why they'd do this? Makes no sense.

Uhhh

I agree,

[spoiler=Rev Spoilers]Like you are able to support Scarlet and even S rank her and she is only available for 2 chapters but you can't support Gunther who is around for the whole game, but one chapter?

It's super spoilery and only gets explained later.

[spoiler=Massive Revelation Endgame Spoilers]It's not actually Gunter, but Anankos possessing Gunter

What does the "obtain card" option do for streetpass avatars and can you still visit/ battle them after selecting it?

it's like bookmark, so you can visit /battle them easily without typing the address anymore by going to Calling Cards option in Visit Castle menu.

Is there a glitch that prevents you from visiting castles even after the 24 hour limit? Because I'm pretty sure I haven't visited the castles at the top of the rankings in over a day, because they were all grayed out yesterday too.