"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any fast supports in this game? If so is there a list for each character?

Short answer - Yes. Although not every character has them.

Long answer :

Hoshido : http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/supports/support-growth/

Nohr : http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/supports/support-growth/

Revelation : http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/support-growth/

Edited by December Knight

Thanks, this helps with me getting the children characters faster.

They should be buyable in the Lv.3 Staff Store by now. I don't think you can get one from storymode, though, again, I may be wrong.

Yeah my store is lv3 and I didn't see it in there.... Luckily I DID end up getting one from the Visit Rewards from my castle, conveniently enough. ~3~ It's available with 825 points, and was a huge help dealing with that freakin' Hexing Rod.

How do I use Partner and Friendship Seals?

I read that Corrin only needs an A-Support with someone to use the Friendship Seal, but I can't figure it out.

Not really sure what you're asking here. Same way you use any other consumable, I guess?

It's correct that Corrin only needs A-supports with someone to use the Friendship Seal, and he can use it to get the class of anyone Corrin is A-rank with. Partner seals similarly are just for married units.

For other units to use Friendship Seal, they need the A+ Support, which they only get one of, but is NOT mutual. For instance, I gave Camilla the A+ Support with Selena, but Selena was still free to choose her A+ Support with whoever. Think of it like choosing a bestie.... Your choice may not reflect how that person feels about you lol.

Edited by BANRYU

Oh wow this thread already got bumped to the second page.

Each route has about Awakening's size. Because of shared maps, all three routes combined feel like about 2.5 Awakenings, I'd say.

While I don't have Birthright, I did purchase Conquest. My short answer, in what I have played thus far, I feel like the individual route does have the length and content size of a full Fire Emblem game. I am happy with my investment, Conquest's gameplay is amazing even though the story is a little weak (but I see where they are going with it).

So far, I've invested 43 hours into the game (going off of my Activity Log), and I'm about 3/4's through the campaign. I have no DLC aside from the free one "Before Awakening", and as Nohr does not have skirmishes, my overall playtime may be less. Most of my time is trying to figure out strategies for Conquest's chapters with their unique mechanics, but messing around with the "My Castle" feature is also enjoyable. Thing is, my current playthrough is not my "endgame Nohr file", so I expect my time invested to exponentially increase as I eventually get around to playing all routes and perfecting my three files.

Of course, with shared maps and characters, I do expect the value of purchasing additional routes to diminish. However, this is a price I am willing to pay and I also intend to pick up all the DLC, but your mileage may vary. Best of luck on your playthrough!

@ Azz, NeonZ

Thank you for your answers. It's a shame there's no real voiced lines, but I'll guess I'll have to live with that I got. Now I guess I have to research into Bond units more...

Thanks for the feedback.

I did hear Nohr is a lot longer.

Just an update on my question regarding the Avatar Log and making an "Avatar Army" in the hopes someone will find this useful.

When registering your Avatar, your amount is limited. I believe it is separated by gender, so if you have one already, you will overwrite your previous Avatar!

I found this out the hard way by...

1: Rushing Female Avatar 1 on Normal Phoenix Mode (Branch of Fate -> Chapter 12 Nohr)

2: Go to Einherjar Shop, Buy Avatar Card.

3: Go to main file to check if the avatar has been registered.

4: Delete rushed file, make new file, rush Female Avatar 2 on Normal Phoenix Mode.

5: Go to Einherjar Shop, Buy Avatar Card.

6: Go to main file to check if both of my avatars have been registered.

7: Cry because my first female avatar has been wiped.

8: Go to Einherjar Shop in main file, buy Avatar Card.

9: My Male Avatar is separate from my Female Avatar. I think they are seperated by gender.

This is a shame, I hoped to have fielded at least six custom Avatar units (F!Spear Master, F!Dark Falcon, F!Sniper, M!Paladin, F!Bow Knight, F!Berserker), not counting my avatars from previous runs. At the very least, I wanted my Spear Master and Dark Falcon avatars...

All I can think of now is possibly brute forcing this method as they will all end up on one file. So, rush the unit, register into the log, recruit the unit on the save file, and repeat. Hopefully this creates a "usable clone" in the save file that I can use at the cost of not being able to use it in other saves. This will take a lot longer than I have originally anticipated...

Anyways, just posting this here in case anyone else wanted to make an Avatar Army. I hope it proves to be accurate and useful.

[spoiler=Avatar Army Notes]1: Battle Dialogue

- Bosses have some grunt sounds when attacking, but are otherwise mostly silent.

- Einherjar and Generics (Prisoners) are completely silent. This includes Avatar Einherjar.

- Amiibo and Bond units are voiced.

2: Maximum Amount

- You can hold up to 99 units in the Avatar Log.

- You can field up to 20 units in one save file.

- When registering your own avatar, you will overwrite your previous registration of that gender. This means you can have a max of two avatars, one of each gender.

- It seems like you can register other user's Avatars without restriction.

Do you still get weapon rank bonuses?

Also I have a Silas with 14 STR and a steel sword with 9 might and I'm on a space that causes me damage every turn. So I somehow have 24 attack where is the extra point of attack coming from?

He's also nor paired up

[spoiler=DLC]Does Elincia actually appear in the Vanguard's Trail DLC? I heard she does but I have never seen her.

Just an update on my question regarding the Avatar Log and making an "Avatar Army" in the hopes someone will find this useful.

When registering your Avatar, your amount is limited. I believe it is separated by gender, so if you have one already, you will overwrite your previous Avatar!

1: Rushing Female Avatar 1 on Normal Phoenix Mode (Branch of Fate -> Chapter 12 Nohr)

4: Delete rushed file, make new file, rush Female Avatar 2 on Normal Phoenix Mode.

9: My Male Avatar is separate from my Female Avatar. I think they are seperated by gender.

This is a shame, I hoped to have fielded at least six custom Avatar units (F!Spear Master, F!Dark Falcon, F!Sniper, M!Paladin, F!Bow Knight, F!Berserker), not counting my avatars from previous runs. At the very least, I wanted my Spear Master and Dark Falcon avatars...

If its like Awakening you should be able to record 6 of your Avatars by differentiating by difficulty. So MaleNormal, FemaleNormal, MaleHard, FemaleHard, MaleLunatic, FemaleLunatic. You still only have 3/5 females and I'm not sure how you feel about Lunatic.

If you have a friend or just ask someone to quickly make an avatar and then you recruit and grind it as an EInherjar it'll probably be easier.

For Revelations, with who should I pair Saizo with in order to give him access to the Butler class? Should I A+ him along with Jakob or Dwyer, or have him marry Felicia?

Saizo doesn't have a support with Jakob or Dwyer. His A+ options are Kaze, Ryoma, Subaki or Lazlow while Kaze and Ryoma don't give him anything new. I'm pretty sure Felicia is his only option for Troubadour since he doesn't get a support with Elise. His Revelation only marriage partners are Charlotte and Beruka.

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/

[spoiler=DLC]Does Elincia actually appear in the Vanguard's Trail DLC? I heard she does but I have never seen her.

She doesn't.

Who said that anyway?

Do you still get weapon rank bonuses?

Also I have a Silas with 14 STR and a steel sword with 9 might and I'm on a space that causes me damage every turn. So I somehow have 24 attack where is the extra point of attack coming from?

He's also nor paired up

Yes.

Swords give +MT, anything else, I can't really confirm

All I can think of now is possibly brute forcing this method as they will all end up on one file. So, rush the unit, register into the log, recruit the unit on the save file, and repeat. Hopefully this creates a "usable clone" in the save file that I can use at the cost of not being able to use it in other saves. This will take a lot longer than I have originally anticipated...

Anyways, just posting this here in case anyone else wanted to make an Avatar Army. I hope it proves to be accurate and useful.

[spoiler=Avatar Army Notes]1: Battle Dialogue

- Bosses have some grunt sounds when attacking, but are otherwise mostly silent.

- Einherjar and Generics (Prisoners) are completely silent. This includes Avatar Einherjar.

- Amiibo and Bond units are voiced.

2: Maximum Amount

- You can hold up to 99 units in the Avatar Log.

- You can field up to 20 units in one save file.

- When registering your own avatar, you will overwrite your previous registration of that gender. This means you can have a max of two avatars, one of each gender.

- It seems like you can register other user's Avatars without restriction.

Perhaps if you have an extra 3ds you can streetpass yourself to recruit the avatar? Just make sure that you update the save file with your "extra" 3ds before streetpassing so it shows up as the desired avatar.

EDIT: also does this apply to the Avatars you add to the logbook postgame? (the 'pick 5 units for the logbook' thing)

Edited by Banyanas

I would like to know if the child of Sakura and Hinoka can inherit Dragon Vein. For example, if I pair up Hinoka with Azama, will Mitama inherit Dragon Vein. She's basically My Unit's niece.I find this somehow compelling.

Yes, children of royals inherit dragon veins.

I would like to know if the child of Sakura and Hinoka can inherit Dragon Vein. For example, if I pair up Hinoka with Azama, will Mitama inherit Dragon Vein. She's basically My Unit's niece.I find this somehow compelling.

Yeah, all of the royals' children inherit Dragon Vein.

EDIT: Lmao looks like I was a bit too late

For a question of my own: Does Hayato get Dark Mage from Friendship Sealing Kaden (secondary class is Diviner)?

Edited by Soonaynay

Yeah, all of the royals' children inherit Dragon Vein.

EDIT: Lmao looks like I was a bit too late

For a question of my own: Does Hayato get Dark Mage from Friendship Sealing Kaden (secondary class is Diviner)?

No, he gets Apothecary instead. Same thing when Orochi marries Kaden or Rhajat buddies Selkie.

Is possible to build the S rank support, with female avatar, with Gunter on Reveletion? I ask becouse in my other playtrought i cant even get the A support with my avatar (the male one). I read on the wiki is possibile but nothing happen, i get parried MUf and Gunter but i donse't seem to build any relationship.