"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I haven't looked yet, is there any way to refresh armory items with limited stock?

Pretty sure that's a no. Getting lucky with random gifts from units at your base, and Museum Melee runs, I think are the only ways to get more of weapons that you can't buy infinite of.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I still can't seem to quote, this info is RE: resources.

The resources definitely aren't determined by build/color/features by Ch.6. Because I have a branch of fate file, and no matter what you change, there are set resources for each path. Interestingly enough, the Revelation resources for mine were completely random, rather than a combo of those set for Hoshido and Nohr. (So, I had peaches in BR and fish in Revelation, tho they could've done peaches for both, etc.)

The only way that the build/color/features MIGHT have a role in it, is if initial character creation determined it for a file. However, since they designed it so that you could change them later via branch of fate, my money's on RNG.

What does PMU stand for? I know MU means My Unit but what is the 'P' part? I've been seeing this acronym around a lot quite recently.

Pick My Units. PMU threads are sorta like challenge threads, wherein other members pick out the units the OP is going to use, whether they like them or not.

Does male Kana have any Supports that end in romance? I think I read somewhere he does with Selkie, but I'm playing Conquest so I don't have access to her.

All of his other supports end platonically, including his supports with Nina, Velouria, Ophelia, Sophie and Soleil.

Does the final boss on Birthright Endgame move to attack you? I know that he does move, but the one time one of my units was in attack range, he didn't go for it.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Does the final boss on Birthright Endgame move to attack you? I know that he does move, but the one time one of my units was in attack range, he didn't go for it.

He does, but I'm not sure of the exact trigger condition. It might depend on the difficulty as well.

In general he seems to just sit there, uncertainty is the bigger devil sometimes.

This is more of a recommendation question.

Would it be recommended for me to buy Conquest or head straight to Revelations? I only have Birthright right now.

Revelations and Conquest are completely different and you should play both, but Revalation spoils like three Conquest plot points by Chapter 8. So if you care about that, play Conquest first.

Otherwise, Revelations is fun and you're not missing anything too major by playing it before Conquest.

What's the best team to use to beat Beach Brawl and Royal Royale DLC maps?

Really hating not being to use my own royals for them >.>;

Dunno about Beach Brawl, but I've read that Elise is the easiest to do Royal Royale with.

Which mom do you people use for Shiro? I mean, having Mozu as a mom would help him if I use the Vanguard brand on him, but...

Rinkah is a popular choice. I'm fairly certain it helps him out pretty well, also giving him white hair makes his name make a liiil more sense.

Which mom do you people use for Shiro? I mean, having Mozu as a mom would help him if I use the Vanguard brand on him, but...

Rinkah is a popular choice. I'm fairly certain it helps him out pretty well, also giving him white hair makes his name make a liiil more sense.

Rinkah is popular because it gives Ryoma great bonuses and gets the guys Deathblow, but unfortunately it lowers his HP growth to 35 and his STR growth to 37, with his highest growths becoming his 45 SKL and 45 DEF. Mozu on the other hand gives him Aptitude for an effective 50 HP and 55 STR, along with 55 SKL and 50 DEF. Mozu's mods give Shiro much more STR and SKL but way less RES, although Mozu!Shiro will reach his RES cap sooner.

I prefer Mozu, but plenty of kids want Mozu as a mom, so Rinkah's not a bad choice. Rinkah also gets him one more class than Mozu does, although that's not too exciting.

Edited by gayserbeam

Can anyone recommend me a good Silas skillset? I feel like he's really versatile anywhere, but I'm having trouble what skills to give him exactly. Any help would be appreciated!

Still need an answer for this X.X

I created a sort of (educated personal opinion) "tier list" for Royal Royale, if it helps:

Nohr:

A - Elise

Really well-rounded and powerful team. Elise herself can heal and kite out any magic user and take minimal damage. Effie is a tank and has huge attack power while Arthur is simply an accurate and well-rounded Hero. Kiting enemies from the edge of their attack range is key in Royal Royale and this is the only team where they can kite any other squad reliably.

B - Leo

Leo's got the bulk and the RES to kite most foes and Niles can use his bow to take down the many fliers.

C - Xander

Everyone on Xander's team is a powerful attacker with decent bulk, but they have no healer or mage. Still, Xander's 11 Mt 1-2 range alone makes him one of the best units on the map.

D - Camilla

On the surface, Camilla's team looks like one of the best, with two fliers, 8 move all around, and three fast units with reasonable DEF. However, they have no healer, they are weak to bows, Selena's damage is poor, and they can barely hit Ryoma.

Hoshido:

Takumi - A

Both of Takumi's retainers have reasonable bulk and Takumi himself deals a lot of damage. If only they could heal!

B - Hinoka

Her whole team deals decent damage, Setsuna can hit fliers, Azama and Hinoka can use rods, and both Azama and Hinoka have just enough bulk to survive some kiting. They just aren't as powerful damage-wise as other teams, though.

C - Ryoma

A speedy 1-2 range attacker with hige strength who can reliably fight mages and physical attackers is pretty awesome. Three of them is a little much, so you'll have trouble fighting certain enemies.

D - Sakura

They can heal, and Hana's pretty powerful, but Sakura and Subaki don't exactly do much damage and they don't have anyone who can safely and reliably survive an attack from Effie or Ryoma or Takumi.

Overall:

Best

Elise

Leo

Xander

Takumi

Hinoka

Ryoma

Sakura

Camilla

Worst

Edited by gayserbeam

Best Skillset for Hero!Soleil?

I have Swordfaire, Sol, Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang, Replicate, Seal Strength, Rally Luck, Lethality, Astra, Luna, Aegis, Miracle, Coutermagic, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unit, Shelter, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Defender, Inspiration, Axebreaker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Renewal, Poison Strike, Aptitude and Locktouch

OMG I just realized how much skills does she has 8/

Edit:

Do I really need two staff stores when I don't even use the staffs from one of them? Should I just buy out the one I don't use and trash it?

You can destroy it and put it back when ever you want:) Edited by luis_lara12345

Speaking of which.... If I demolish a structure that's at, say, level 2, would it revert to level 1 if I wanted to set it up again?

Speaking of which.... If I demolish a structure that's at, say, level 2, would it revert to level 1 if I wanted to set it up again?

I notice with my Takumi Statue, which was level 2 when I demolished it, it would be rebuilt at level 2.

Does such apply to the buildings with services though, I dunno.