"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The voice of Percy sounds familiar. Is it the same VA as Ricken? Hold on I was thinking of the wrong thing Pit perhaps?

Edited by Mackc2

I got an another question.:

1. Can the children besides Kana, Shigure, and the other 4 royal sons inherit the Dragon Vein if their father married to Hinoka, Camilia, Sakura, or/and Elise?

2. Is there some strategy to get all the children be born (with have Corrin as a male) in Conquest and Revelations without getting any of the fathers left out on all of the S support women being taken? I did realized when I got Jakob in my first Birthright playthrough; I didn't realize that all the other females were taken (I had Corrin married to Felicia) and I wanted to get Dwyer, but I managed to restart and I have Corrin married to Scarlet in order to have Jakob get a wife (I'm planning on having him marrying Felicia) for having to get Dwyer born in my Birthright route. (I do realize that was awfully not good having all the women got taken.)

3. If you do have the Female Corrin or Azura married Kaze, can Kana's or Shigure's (if one of them is setted up as Kaze's possible children in the playthrough) paralogue chapter has to be wait till the end of Chapter 15 and get Corrin and Kaze's Support up to A just like Midori's paralogue chapter?

4. Is there a way to have Scarlet survive in the Revelation route without getting killed similar to Kaze?

5. If you have Scarlet married to male Corrin in the Revelation route, can Kana be born or she won't exist due to Scarlet's death in the Revelation route?

Edited by King Marth 64

I got an another question.:

1. Can the children besides Kana, Shigure, and the other 4 royal sons inherit the Dragon Vein if their father married to Hinoka, Camilia, Sakura, or/and Elise?

2. Is there some strategy to get all the children be born (with have Corrin as a male) in Conquest and Revelations without getting any of the fathers left out on all of the S support women being taken? I did realized when I got Jakob in my first Birthright playthrough; I didn't realize that all the other females were taken (I had Corrin married to Felicia) and I wanted to get Dwyer, but I managed to restart and I have Corrin married to Scarlet in order to have Jakob get a wife (I'm planning on having him marrying Felicia) for having to get Dwyer born in my Birthright route. (I do realize that was awfully not good having all the women got taken.)

3. If you do have the Female Corrin or Azura married Kaze, can Kana or Shigure (if it set up as Kaze's children)'s paralogue chapter has to be wait till the end of Chapter 15 and get Corrin and Kaze's Support up to A just like Midori's paralogue chapter?

4. Is there a way to have Scarlet survive in the Revelation route without getting killed similar to Kaze?

5. If you have Scarlet married to male Corrin in the Revelation route, can Kana be born or she won't exist due to Scarlet's death in the Revelation route?

1. Yes. As long as the child has a royal parent, they can dragon vein.

2. Just marry a Corrinsexual. Flora is Conquest's, and you can marry both her and Yuugiri in Rev.

3. Kana and Shigure's paralogues will show up even though Midori's won't, until the chapter in which Kaze can die is completed.

4. No.

5. She will be born, I think you just have to recruit her before Scarlet dies.

Is Kana able to learn skills from a Kana that is of the opposite gender (via Logbook or skill buying), similar to how the avatar is able to learn skills from an avatar that is of the opposite gender using the Logbook or skill buying?

Do the kills that Replicas get count toward the Statue kill requirement number? Or do only the kills the original unit get count?

Is Kana able to learn skills from a Kana that is of the opposite gender (via Logbook or skill buying), similar to how the avatar is able to learn skills from an avatar that is of the opposite gender using the Logbook or skill buying?

From my attempts of getting skills from a female Kana onto my male one, no. They seem to be completely separate characters.

I haven't tried the logbook however. I assume not, though.

And I also got an another question:

6. I did listened to all of the Hosidian Royal Sibilings voices in Birthright, but I haven't managed to listen completely on the Nohrian Royal Sibilings yet except Xander and Elise, but this is a bit more of a semi relevant to Fates and it's little bit to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, I was wondering who the other characters spoke in Corrin's trailer besides Ryoma, Xander, Sakura, and Elise? (I can definitely tell that Takumi and Hinoka didn't say anything in the trailer, but I am not completely sure about Leo and Camilia though?)

7. It's similar to #2, but if you have Corrin set to female, none of the fathers won't get left out and there is still room for any women with S Support on any of the fathers can get married and get their child to be born in any routes correct?

And second, I'm planning on having Corrin marrying to the first generations instead.

8. Speaking of which, which any females that can't get support with other males except Male Corrin besides Anna, Flora, Reina, and Scarlet? (by the way, I did download Anna's DLC map and I did checked her support log also)

9. Speaking of which, if you have Corrin or the other fathers married to Azura, is there an alternate conversation regarding to Azura when she dies in the end of Birthright like any fathers and Shigure + Azura's possible child cried to see she died similar to like Robin getting disappeared after destorying Grima in Awakening?

Is there any exclusive characters from Conquest and Birthright get killed during in the story in Birthright and Conquest besides Ryoma, Takumi, and Scarlet in Conquest & Elise and Xander in Birthright?

Edited by King Marth 64

also King Marth 64 would you mind spoiler tagging your #10? People from the Eu (like me) didn't have a chance to play the game yet...

Edited by DarkFQ

I have several questions about capturable bosses.

1. What skills can be obtained on bosses only on higher difficulties? I know Haitaka and Kumagera have a few Hard Mode skills, while Daniela just has Resistance +2 which you can get on her anyway, but do any of the paralogue bosses come with Hard-locked skills they cannot otherwise get? I want to make sure I'm getting their full skillsets before I start using them.
  2. The bosses that show up in Museum Melee can be captured, yes?
  3. If so, do they ever show up with skills?
  4. Do Daniela, Haitaka, or Kumagera ever show up in Museum Melee, or is it only the paralogue bosses?

Also, unrelated, but if I save a normal unit to the logbook at the end of the game, then recruit them in a different file, do they retain their expanded class options via Partner/Friendship seals, or are they restricted to their standard options? Additionally, do they keep all the skills they ever learned, or only the five they currently have equipped?

Daniela: Savage Blow on Normal+ (I don't think she get Resistance +2 on higher difficulties, but correct me if I'm wrong)

Haitaka: Rally Defense on Normal+, Strong Riposte on Hard+, Seal Defense on Lunatic

Kumagera: Certain Blow on Normal+, Countermagic and Darting Blow on Hard+

Gazak: Good Fortune on N+, Pavise and Certain Blow on H+

Senno: Potent Potion on N+, Lucky 7 and Seal Magic on H+

Zhara: Pass on N+, Sol and Countermagic on H+

Everybody else either has no skills or has skills they can normally learn.

2. Yes, except Omozu

3. They show up with the skillsets of the corresponding difficulty. So if you play Museum Melee on Hard, the bosses will have their Hard skillsets. The exceptions would be Candace and Funke (and I think Omozu as well) who show up with Locktouch, which they can normally learn.

4. Just the Paralogue bosses + Omozu, but I'm not completely sure.

They keep all skills learned and their extended class options.

---

What are the rewards from the Recollection of Foam DLC and which map do you get them in?

Edited by BChan8397

Daniela: Savage Blow on Normal+ (I don't think she get Resistance +2 on higher difficulties, but correct me if I'm wrong)

Haitaka: Rally Defense on Normal+, Strong Riposte on Hard+, Seal Defense on Lunatic

Kumagera: Certain Blow on Normal+, Countermagic and Darting Blow on Hard+

Gazak: Good Fortune on N+, Pavise and Certain Blow on H+

Senno: Potent Potion on N+, Lucky 7 and Seal Magic on H+

Zhara: Pass on N+, Sol and Countermagic on H+

Everybody else either has no skills or has skills they can normally learn.

2. Yes, except Omozu

3. They show up with the skillsets of the corresponding difficulty. So if you play Museum Melee on Hard, the bosses will have their Hard skillsets. The exceptions would be Candace and Funke (and I think Omozu as well) who show up with Locktouch, which they can normally learn.

4. Just the Paralogue bosses + Omozu, but I'm not completely sure.

They keep all skills learned and their extended class options.

---

What are the rewards from the Recollection of Foam DLC and which map do you get them in?

So I just need to do Conquest on Hard if I want to have the bosses with all possible skills. The only Lunatic-exclusive skill is Haitaka's Seal Defense, which he gets as a Spear Fighter anyway.

As for Recollection of Foam, maps 1-6 give you, respectively:

1. Skill and Luck Taker
  2. Magic Taker
  3. Strength Taker
  4. Defense Taker
  5. Speed and Resistance Taker
  6. Point Blank

So here, can I ask this?

When it comes to Forged Weapons, when I go Online to PvP, or simply to other MyCastle's, I've noticed people have like, +6 or +7 forged Brave or Killer Weapons, when I know that has to be about a 100+ weapons they had to grind on the DLC level. I'm asking if there's something here I'm missing, because trying to grind for specific weapons myself is time consuming, and unless ​ALL those players are really dedicated, I doubt that grinding through Museum Melee is how they get those results. Is there a easier way to do it, or...?

So here, can I ask this?

When it comes to Forged Weapons, when I go Online to PvP, or simply to other MyCastle's, I've noticed people have like, +6 or +7 forged Brave or Killer Weapons, when I know that has to be about a 100+ weapons they had to grind on the DLC level. I'm asking if there's something here I'm missing, because trying to grind for specific weapons myself is time consuming, and unless ​ALL those players are really dedicated, I doubt that grinding through Museum Melee is how they get those results. Is there a easier way to do it, or...?

I have doubt most people get weapons like that to that level without cheating in some form or are spending hugeeee amounts of dedication... which still brings me doubt since, as you said, they have 100s of it and you should see my face when I do Museum Melee and get a Heart Seal from a chest. :/ There's really no other way other than lottery or something...

Edited by Takeru

So here, can I ask this?

Those are pretty much guaranteed to be hacked. You're lucky to get 1-2 extra Brave Weapons. I've sunk over 300 hours into the game already and the most I have is a +2 Brave weapon.

Statues gives you bonus max stats of your assets right? What if your asset is HP?

If your asset is hp, you will have a +str statue.

If your flaw is hp, Kana will have a +str statue.

If your asset is hp, you will have a +str statue.

If your flaw is hp, Kana will have a +str statue.

Okay, got it. :P Never really figured it out, and couldn't check it yet. Thanks tho.