"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Can you capture DLC classes? I'm interested in capturing a witch if possible.

Unfortunately, Illusion units cannot be captured, which all fightable Ballisticains and Witches are.

AFAIK, the only units you can capture in a DLC map are the capturable bosses who appear in the Museum Melee map.

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity work with Toxic Brew? Based on initial observation I figured it would, but there's no cut-in or special animation for it during the battle itself like other proc skills, so now I'm having doubts.

Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic give a straight addition to anything with a trigger rate, so yes, Toxic Brew is affected. Salvage Blow and Profiteer are also affected, since you mentioned skills that don't have animations. These do not have cut-in animations because the Salvage Blow chance is checked after the battle, while Toxic Brew and Profiteer are checked at the end of the unit's turn.

Edited by ToP

Did they remove some accessories from the game, or is it just me?

Basically, every swimsuit option that isn't the bath towel is inaccessible or removed in the North American release.

Basically, every swimsuit option that isn't the bath towel is inaccessible or removed in the North American release.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Stupid American BS nonsense, complaining over every single little thing. Can't even have swimsuits in games.

I have to wonder, does anyone knows how to get the slower version of the songs available to put on "My Castle"?

I visited someone today who had the slower version of Water Maiden, and I just got the OST and noted that on disc 8, all the slower paced music is there.

Basically, for what purpose are there in-game?

Edited by Gridatttack

Bugger. Oh well. Now I'm curious what they looked like...

Also, how many turns do Nina and Asugi take to escape in their respective paralogues?

I have to wonder, does anyone knows how to get the slower version of the songs available to put on "My Castle"?

I visited someone today who had the slower version of Water Maiden, and I just got the OST and noted that on disc 8, all the slower paced music is there.

Basically, for what purpose are there in-game?

Forgive me if this is incorrect, but from my experiences with visiting My Castles, I've noticed that every single one except for mine has had slowed down music. I think it's just kind of there.

How many Boots are available in each Route (not including Path Bonuses and Ranking bonuses)? If I'm going to try to make this MU Team work, I'd like to give them as many Boots as possible.

Edited by Vere

Hey guys, I just want to know one thing!

If I get Fire Emblem Birthright, is there any way I can still become a Bow Knight (personal favourite class)? WITHOUT marrying someone specific? For Male Corrin.

Hey guys, I just want to know one thing!

If I get Fire Emblem Birthright, is there any way I can still become a Bow Knight (personal favourite class)? WITHOUT marrying someone specific? For Male Corrin.

Make your Trait/Talent Outlaw (to get Adventurer as well) or Mercenary (to get Hero instead of Adventurer). And I know you said you don't wanna marry anyone specific, but the downside to male Corrins is that you have to marry someone semi-specific if you plan on getting all of the children characters. In Birthright, your choices are Reina and Anna (who is only DLC but will give you Bow Knight if you marry her).

Edited by Vere

Forgive me if this is incorrect, but from my experiences with visiting My Castles, I've noticed that every single one except for mine has had slowed down music. I think it's just kind of there.

I see. Well, I noted this when I entered a castle code.

I been visiting the ranked ones in the ranking list for resources and they have the normal music.

Perhaps it plays when you input a castle address?

How many Boots are available in each Route (not including Path Bonuses and Ranking bonuses)? If I'm going to try to make this MU Team work, I'd like to give them as many Boots as possible.

AFAIK from looking over how to get boots, you only get one pair over the course of each story, but the way you get them is absolute bull in each path.

Birthright is the most tame, only calling for you to open a chest...

Conquest calls for you to EXECUTE SHURA in chapter 16.

Revelations calls for you to partake in and complete the entire stealth thing in chapter 24. It's not that hard, just tedious.

So basically, you need to rely on path bonuses, my castle rank bonuses, and the upcoming Anna's gift.

AFAIK from looking over how to get boots, you only get one pair over the course of each story, but the way you get them is absolute bull in each path.

Birthright is the most tame, only calling for you to open a chest...

Conquest calls for you to EXECUTE SHURA in chapter 16.

Revelations calls for you to partake in and complete the entire stealth thing in chapter 24. It's not that hard, just tedious.

So basically, you need to rely on path bonuses, my castle rank bonuses, and the upcoming Anna's gift.

Thought there was at least two (not counting Shura) in each. Oh well.

Make your Trait/Talent Outlaw (to get Adventurer as well) or Mercenary (to get Hero instead of Adventurer). And I know you said you don't wanna marry anyone specific, but the downside to male Corrins is that you have to marry someone semi-specific if you plan on getting all of the children characters. In Birthright, your choices are Reina and Anna (who is only DLC but will give you Bow Knight if you marry her).

You can also just Friendship Seal when Male Avatar reaches A-rank with Shura.

Hoshido: Chest in Chapter 20, Chest in Chapter 25

Nohr: Chest in Chapter 23

Revelations: Chest in Chapter 21, Stealth Reward in Chapter 24.

Hoshido: Chest in Chapter 20, Chest in Chapter 25

Nohr: Chest in Chapter 23

Revelations: Chest in Chapter 21, Stealth Reward in Chapter 24.

Also worth noting:

"Nohr: Chapter 16, end of chapter if player chooses not to spare Shura"

Thanks! Just to clarify, I can choose Nohr classes like Outlaw and Mercenary in Birthright as my Talent?

And with the whole Friendship Seal A+ thing with Shura, can you only use it on one person?

Thanks! Just to clarify, I can choose Nohr classes like Outlaw and Mercenary in Birthright as my Talent?

And with the whole Friendship Seal A+ thing with Shura, can you only use it on one person?

Yes, you can have a Nohr talent in Birthright, and a Hoshido talent in Conquest. And Corrin is special. He doesn't get A+ with anyone, but any character with the same gender as your Corrin, if they have an A with Corrin, will allow you to use the friendship seal.

Yes, you can have a Nohr talent in Birthright, and a Hoshido talent in Conquest. And Corrin is special. He doesn't get A+ with anyone, but any character with the same gender as your Corrin, if they have an A with Corrin, will allow you to use the friendship seal.

To clarify, this only works on Corrin's end. Corrin's A buddies can't use Friendships on him/her.

Wait so you can use as many Friendship seals as you want with Corrin? E.g. If Shura uses a Friendship seal on Corrin, as does Ryoma and Takumi, Corrin can inherit their classes?

Sorry I'm asking a lot, I'm in Australia and we still have to wait till 27 May to get it :(

Wait so you can use as many Friendship seals as you want with Corrin? E.g. If Shura uses a Friendship seal on Corrin, as does Ryoma and Takumi, Corrin can inherit their classes?

Sorry I'm asking a lot, I'm in Australia and we still have to wait till 27 May to get it :(

to clarify, Corrin can use the Friendship Seal w/ anyone while others can only use Friendship Seal with others (but never Corrin)

Like GoXDS said. Corrin is not limited to one person to use th Seal on. Everyone else is, though. However, unlike S supports, A+ arent restricted to the friendly couple. You could A+ Hinata with Takumi, but Takumi can A+ with Ryoma even though Hinata A+'d Takumi. The A+ is restricted to the character, not the pair. Corrin has no A+, so he can use the Seal on any guy he has an A with.

Hope that's not confusing.

Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic give a straight addition to anything with a trigger rate, so yes, Toxic Brew is affected. Salvage Blow and Profiteer are also affected, since you mentioned skills that don't have animations. These do not have cut-in animations because the Salvage Blow chance is checked after the battle, while Toxic Brew and Profiteer are checked at the end of the unit's turn.

I was under the impression Quixotic didn't work with Profiteer and Salvage Blow since the description says "during battle", but Hoshidan Unity doesn't make that distinction. Now I'm just confused lol. Thanks for you answer in any case.