"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

In Conquest Ch. 25, can Ryoma be lunged outside of the duel chamber before actually opening the doors via killing Saizo and Kagero? I know that rescue staff doesn't work, but I was thinking something like getting Corrin to lure Ryoma then lunge him with a ranged weapon to the bottom edge of the chamber, where he would subsequently be lunged out of the chamber, this time by another character stationed just outside of it. Is this possible?

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Conquest Ch. 25, can Ryoma be lunged outside of the duel chamber before actually opening the doors via killing Saizo and Kagero? I know that rescue staff doesn't work, but I was thinking something like getting Corrin to lure Ryoma then lunge him with a ranged weapon to the bottom edge of the chamber, where he would subsequently be lunged out of the chamber, this time by another character stationed just outside of it. Is this possible?

According to memory, you cannot target anyone inside that room with anything from the outside, until the door has been opened. Thismeans if I am remembering right, then no, you cannot do that.

Regarding #10,

There's Kaze in Birthright if you don't at least A-rank support him as Corrin. I don't recall anyone else in just Birthright/Conquest, noteworthy anyway.

Err... actually, first of all, I already know that Kaze gets killed in Chapter 15 and needed an A Support from Corrin + second, Kaze isn't an Exclusive character, he's a shared character.

And also, I just wanted to know:

1.) What chapter can you get the Master Seals get unlimited to be selling to the Rod Shop in the Birthright route and the other two routes?

2.) Does Llewlyn and Llyod can appear in other chapters besides Kana's paralogue route. I didn't see them came out in my second playthrough.

3.) Is all the available Paralogues are completely the same in all three routes?

4.) I just wanted to find a Robin amiibo and a Lucina amiibo & I did find some of them are expensive in Amazon, is there a way to get the amiibos fairly decent like around $10.00 or less more?

Edited by King Marth 64

Err... actually, first of all, I already know that Kaze gets killed in Chapter 15 and needed an A Support from Corrin + second, Kaze isn't an Exclusive character, he's a shared character.

And also, I just wanted to know:

1.) What chapter can you get the Master Seals get unlimited to be selling to the Rod Shop in the Birthright route and the other two routes?

2.) Does Llewlyn and Llyod can appear in other chapters besides Kana's paralogue route. I didn't see them came out in my second playthrough.

3.) Is all the available Paralogues are completely the same in all three routes?

4.) I just wanted to find a Robin amiibo and a Lucina amiibo & I did find some of them are expensive in Amazon, is there a way to get the amiibos fairly decent like around $10.00 or less more?

1) it says on the site that Lvl 3 shop is available Ch20

2) Weapons DLC. you probably didn't see them 2nd playthrough because you cleared the map too early

3) do they change in content? no. are they all available? no

4) you know just basic suggested price (ie. Nintendo sells them at this price) is ~$14? but either way, no unless you wait for restocks

In birthright I'm trying to find my characters a final class! Who would be a better vanguard My unit(+Strength -Defense) or Ryoma? Also Subaki as a grandmaster or Dark Flier?

Subaki prefers Dark Flier. As for Vanguard, your MU because of your boon.

So I have a few questions about the DLC Heir of Fates:

1) If you have Phoenix Mode on and your units dies, do they resurrect back into battle? (Apparently, I noticed that the units I was controlling in the Hidden Truth DLC instantly revives after death despite the fact that I'm controlling characters completely different from my current characters, but I still got the rewards from both maps).

2) If it's true from the previous question, will it hold a mark against you when you try to get the "<blank>taker" rewards since it's required to keep your allies alive in order to get the rewards.

BTW don't ask me why I'm playing Phoenix Mode here. I'm trying to be familiar with the maps in all three routes before trying on a harder difficulty.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

When someone finds an "extra" item either from event tiles or randomly in the castle, do they have a higher chance of finding their "personal" item?

Cause it feels like more than once Setsuna found her Yumi, Niles found his bow, Kaze and Saizo found their needle and star, and in fact just now Izana found his scroll.

...I've been thinking lately.

Apart from them coming with an automatic Offspring Seal upon their Paralogue, how bad would it be to recruit children characters BEFORE Chapter 19?

Reason I'm asking is because I want Rhajat as my character's wife and I don't want to wait that long to get her.

...I've been thinking lately.

Apart from them coming with an automatic Offspring Seal upon their Paralogue, how bad would it be to recruit children characters BEFORE Chapter 19?

Reason I'm asking is because I want Rhajat as my character's wife and I don't want to wait that long to get her.

In general, it wouldn't suck too bad relative to trying to get them AFTER, especially if you tackle them between chapter 15 and chapter 18 (since that's the portion of the game where you start having promoted units, yet the enemies are still unpromoted). In fact, Shiro's paralogue in particular is best done before clearing chapter 18, and ditto for Ignatius and Forrest's on the Conquest side.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

In general, it wouldn't suck too bad relative to trying to get them AFTER, especially if you tackle them between chapter 15 and chapter 18 (since that's the portion of the game where you start having promoted units, yet the enemies are still unpromoted). In fact, Shiro's paralogue in particular is best done before clearing chapter 18, and ditto for Ignatius and Forrest's on the Conquest side.

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I've heard Shiro's Paralogue can be pretty brutal if you wait too long.

So the child may still be good to use if I recruit them earlier...?(like Chapter 15) ...I suppose I should have clarified that it isn't the DIFFICULTY of the Paralogue I was worried about, rather more about the child's STATS and usefulness. (Then again, I suppose grinding is a thing.)

Edited by spiderbrush

So I'm confused on how parallel classes work.

If I have Niles and Odin A+ does Niles get nothing from Odin or does he borrow Diviner?

And, in a different save file, if I have Niles and Azura pair off and then have Niles A+ Subaki does Niles borrow nothing from Subaki or does he borrow Wyvern Rider?

If I have Niles and Odin A+ does Niles get nothing from Odin or does he borrow Diviner?

And, in a different save file, if I have Niles and Azura pair off and then have Niles A+ Subaki does Niles borrow nothing from Subaki or does he borrow Wyvern Rider?

If Niles A+'s Odin and Odin A+'s Niles (they don't actually have to mutually A+ each other), Niles gets nothing and Odin receives Outlaw.

I'm not sure about the second case. It's likely he gets nothing since Friendship seals aren't as considerate as children inheritance.

Buuut, if someone else can prove this, that'd be great.

If no one gets back to you, I'll attempt it myself using a similar pairing.

Edit: Yep. Niles will get nothing if he S-Ranks Azura and tries to A+ Subaki.

Edited by Takeru

Niles gets nothing from Odin. In the second case, Niles would get Sky Knight from both Subaki and Azura, so it's redundant. Friendship Seals don't look at Partner Seals, and vice-versa.

If Niles is married to Azura he should A+ with either Leo or Arthur. It's the only way he gets something new.

Two things:

1. How to gain battle and visit points rapidly?
  2. What's your recommended boon, bane and skills for a Witch!Corn?

1. Read this. For the case of battle points, you'd want to make your castle an easy-seize one. Similarly, you'd want to be facing easy-seize castles as well. Facing a castle team that has aggressive units with capped (or close to capped) stats and losing to it gets you less points and wastes your time when you can be getting more points from winning against an easy-seize castle in like 1-3 turns.

2. +Mag or +Spd and -Def. Skills... depends on what you want your Witch to do.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I think I asked this already but I've noticed that if you have Phoenix Mode on and do the Hidden Truth DLC, your units will revive upon death despite the characters you control are completely separate from the characters from your storyline. I was wondering if this is the same case for the Heirs of Fates DLC that is coming up. And if so, will having your units getting killed in the said DLC maps will hold a mark against you in receiving the rewards (since I noticed they said that none of your units can't die in order to receive the rewards)?

I think I asked this already but I've noticed that if you have Phoenix Mode on and do the Hidden Truth DLC, your units will revive upon death despite the characters you control are completely separate from the characters from your storyline. I was wondering if this is the same case for the Heirs of Fates DLC that is coming up. And if so, will having your units getting killed in the said DLC maps will hold a mark against you in receiving the rewards (since I noticed they said that none of your units can't die in order to receive the rewards)?

I don't know but Phoenix mode does apply to Beach Brawl and does NOT apply to Royal Royale.

Is there a limit to how many skills you're able to learn? My MU went through both Basara and Onmyoji (Spear Fighter and Shrine Maiden lines) but didn't get Magic+2 or Future Sight. I know if other characters share classes, they can learn skills from a different line (like if Charlotte A+'d Peri and married Benny, when she reclasses to a Great Knight, she'd learn Cavalier and Knight skills before Great Knight's), but that's not hapenning here. Did i reach a limit or do Friendship seals not work like that?

Is there a limit to how many skills you're able to learn? My MU went through both Basara and Onmyoji (Spear Fighter and Shrine Maiden lines) but didn't get Magic+2 or Future Sight. I know if other characters share classes, they can learn skills from a different line (like if Charlotte A+'d Peri and married Benny, when she reclasses to a Great Knight, she'd learn Cavalier and Knight skills before Great Knight's), but that's not hapenning here. Did i reach a limit or do Friendship seals not work like that?

You'd only get Magic +2 and Future Sight if you had the Diviner tree. Since you went through Basara and Onmyoji through the Spear Fighter and Shrine Maiden trees, with no access to the Diviner tree specifically, you don't get Diviner's skills. In your case, you would need to buddy up with Hayato/Orochi/Rhajat to get the Diviner skills.

You'd only get Magic +2 and Future Sight if you had the Diviner tree. Since you went through Basara and Onmyoji through the Spear Fighter and Shrine Maiden trees, with no access to the Diviner tree specifically, you don't get Diviner's skills. In your case, you would need to buddy up with Hayato/Orochi/Rhajat to get the Diviner skills.

Oh, that's what i forgot to do. Thanks.