"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Did you go to someone's castle, gift them an accessory, then get a message like "You and the other person breathed life into the earth...."

EUBL2pW.jpg

Or did the other player tell you that they created a Bond Unit?

Bond Units are only created personally for 1 person. So for example, if Player A owns Player B's Calling Card, Player B does not own Player A's Calling Card, and both players exchange accessories, only Player A will receive Bond Units.

...ah, okay.

...No, I did not receive that message, nor did I know they're only created for one person. Thanks for that. Guess it's time to give more accessories~

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get more sunrise katanas reliably? Can I find them occasionally on the ground in challenges?

Either that, or hope you luck out with Museum Melee and My Castle.

There is an Accessory for the Arena. The other ones are for the Lottery, Mess Hall, Prison, Hot Springs, Staff Store, Weapon Shop, Accessory Shop and Smithy.

Breaker skills do work. Proc'd skills work as well, including Blows. As for the two you mentioned, I'm not sure.

I refuse to believe that breaker skills work when enemy magic units in the arena consistently have 50-70 accuracy regardless of whether tomebreaker is equipped or not. This is across like, 20 times each with and without tomebreaker equipped.

I also wondered another thing also:

1.) If you have Caeldori fight Selena in Birthright, does Selena have a special VS. quote is fighting Caeldori saying something like Caeldori looks exactly like Selena's mother?

2.) Does Odin, Laslow, and Severa have a special battle VS. conversation if Asugi, Rhajat, or/and Caeldori fought the other three in the Birthright route?

3.) What exclusive 1st generation characters with opposite genders from one from Birthright and other one from Conquest (with a S rank) have a support conversation in Revelations? I did saw Subaki/Selena, Laslow/Hana, Odin/Kagero & Orochi, Saizo/Charlotte, Xander & Leo/Sakura & Hinoka, and Camilia & Elise/Ryoma & Takumi were shown in Youtube, but I haven't seen the others yet.

4.) I did saw in Omegaevolution's YouTube channel on The Hidden Truth DLC, does Anankos have a special VS quote if he fights Odin, Selena, and Laslow in the Revelations route?

5.) Similar to #4, how come that there's two Anankos gotten split or is the good one from an another world/timeline?

6.) About Lilith, I know that she's Anankos child that was shown proof in The Hidden Truth DLC, is Lilith really a half sister of Corrin, but they were born from two different Anankos or is she really the biological daughter of the good Anankos? (I'm a little puzzled about this one?)

7.) I already know that they haven't mentioned about their age, but did Ophelia mentioned that she's really an adult or is she getting into adulthood? (I did saw someone mentioned that she's an adult in the Japanese version, but I looked at it that in YouTube, she saids she is grow to be a lady?)

Edited by King Marth 64

I also wondered another thing also:

1.) If you have Caeldori fight Selena in Birthright, does Selena have a special VS. quote is fighting Caeldori saying something like Caeldori looks exactly like Selena's mother?

2.) Does Odin, Laslow, and Severa have a special battle VS. conversation if Asugi, Rhajat, or/and Caeldori fought the other three in the Birthright route?

3.) What exclusive 1st generation characters with opposite genders from one from Birthright and other one from Conquest (with a S rank) have a support conversation in Revelations? I did saw Subaki/Selena, Laslow/Hana, Odin/Kagero & Orochi, Saizo/Charlotte, Xander & Leo/Sakura & Hinoka, and Camilia & Elise/Ryoma & Takumi were shown in Youtube, but I haven't seen the others yet.

4.) I did saw in Omegaevolution's YouTube channel on The Hidden Truth DLC, does Anankos have a special VS quote if he fights Odin, Selena, and Laslow in the Revelations route?

5.) Similar to #4, how come that there's two Anankos gotten split or is the good one from an another world/timeline?

6.) About Lilith, I know that she's Anankos child that was shown proof in The Hidden Truth DLC, is Lilith really a half sister of Corrin, but they were born from two different Anankos or is she really the biological daughter of the good Anankos? (I'm a little puzzled about this one?)

7.) I already know that they haven't mentioned about their age, but did Ophelia mentioned that she's really an adult or is she getting into adulthood? (I did saw someone mentioned that she's an adult in the Japanese version, but I looked at it that in YouTube, she saids she is grow to be a lady?)

1. Selena cannot be recruited at all in Birthright so Caeldori cannot get her hair to begin with. Making Caeldori a mirror of Cordelia is a Revelation exclusive (and Einherjars don't trigger any special conversations).

2. Doubt it.

3. Lookit here! YouTube isn't the only place to view support conversations!

4. There were multiple writers for the game; Hidden Truths made the 3 Awakening kids look like they all have big roles when in the actual plot of the main games, they're only minor (fanservice) characters so I doubt it.

5. Heart and body; the 2 Anankos were once one but split apart after he murdered his best friend.

6. Dragon Anankos created Lilith but never treated her as his daughter. Human Anankos acknowledged Lilith as his daughter before he died. Lilith is Corrin's half-sister since they do indeed have the same father (read my response to #5).

7. Just assume that she's an adult. I mean Elise is technically an adult according to Leo. Not to mention that she can have sex with male Corrin should they have an S-support so Kana can be born.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hi all, I have some questions related to my Birthright playthrough

1) When I first started, I didn't know what talent I should gave to male Corrin, so I just browse some forums and in the end I gave him Mercenary w/ boon speed, bane unlucky. Should I promote him to Hero or Bow Knight?

And since he has two class, I'm kinda confused how to approach his class change. In what order should I change his class? Does the order matter?

Which one should I do first, Master Seal him to Hoshido Noble at. lv 20 or Heart Seal to Mercenary at lv. 10 (after getting all Dark Prince's skills)?

2) I read that in order to obtain all the children, one must be careful when choosing Corrin's partner. Any advice or recommendation which char I should pair with male Corrin?

Sorry for asking more than one question, this game kinda make me feel lost at times.

Thank you.

Edited by onmyoji

I refuse to believe that breaker skills work when enemy magic units in the arena consistently have 50-70 accuracy regardless of whether tomebreaker is equipped or not. This is across like, 20 times each with and without tomebreaker equipped.

They've worked for me :p

edit: @Onmyoji: If you're female, then there's no problem. if you're male though, then you should marry Reina or Scarlet, or a female child.

Edited by Vere

Hi all, I have some questions related to my Birthright playthrough

1) When I first started, I didn't know what talent I should gave to Corrin, so I just browse some forums and in the end I gave him Mercenary w/ boon speed, bane unlucky. Should I promote him to Hero or Bow Knight?

And since he has two class, I'm kinda confused how to approach his class change. In what order should I change his class? Does the order matter?

Which one should I do first, Master Seal him to Hoshido Noble at. lv 20 or Heart Seal to Mercenary at lv. 10 (after getting all Dark Prince's skills)?

2) I read that in order to obtain all the children, one must be careful when choosing Corrin's partner. Any advice or recommendation which char I should pair with Corrin?

Sorry for asking more than one question, this game kinda make me feel lost at times.

Thank you.

1) Mercenary isn't a bad choice. Hero and Bow Knight are both good classes, and I had Corrin as a Bow Knight as his final class in my Revelations run. Bows are simply powerful ranged weapons and that's pretty great. Hero has better Defense. I'd say choose depending on whether your party has more Axe users or more Bow users, and how much MOV your spouse has, as you'll want your couples to have similar MOV to each other so they can stay together.

Before premotion, it doesn't really matter when you switch to Mercenary because the two classes have similar stats and share a weapon rank. What I normally do is wait until 10 for Dragon Fang as it's an excellent skill. One decent progression could be:

Prince to level 10

Mercenary to level 20

Master Seal to Hero

Hero to level 5 for Sol

Hoshido Noble

This way you'll have Dragon Fang, Nobility, Sol, Hoshidan Unity and Strong Riposte. Not too bad.

However, you might find you want to Friendship or Partner Seal to something else along the way, like Samurai. Don't worry: every sword class will perform competently and Corrin can get enough skills that you'll have an effective unit eventually. Don't think anything you do will permanently screw him up.

2) If you want all the kids, you can't marry Felicia, Azura, Sakura, Hinoka, Rinkah, Hana, Setsuna, Orochi, Oboro, Kagero or Mozu, because there won't be enough women left to mother one of the other children. If you play as a female Corrin, you are safe unless you marry Rhajat, because gay marriages don't make children.

Pair with whoever else you like. The good thing about Corrin is that they can A support with everyone, so if you S-support someone and decide you don't want to use them anymore, you can replace them with anyone you want and receive a platonic support bonus that's nearly as powerful. Corrin's Personal Skill also provides an excellent boost to anyone he pairs up with.

If you want to optimize a bit, marry someone who will raise your Strength, Speed or Defense when paired up, like a Samurai, Ninja, Oni Savage, Spear Fighter or Cavalier. Similar MOV is cool too. Remember that anyone you marry can get the Mercenary class, so you might not want to marry Felicia or Silas (as they have it already) and might want to give it to someone who could use it well.

Edited by gayserbeam

3 minor questions and one major question:

1. The whole elimination of one child if the Male avatar marries a first generation unit: does that apply in Revelations as well?

2. In Castle invasions, if one of your buildings get destroyed do you need dragon vein points to get them back.

3. When would be the right time to fight the amiibo characters?

4 (and the major one). Going to start Conquest chapter 10 tomorrow (Hard, Casual), any advice for this upcoming "hell"? : P

3 minor questions and one major question:

1. The whole elimination of one child if the Male avatar marries a first generation unit: does that apply in Revelations as well?

2. In Castle invasions, if one of your buildings get destroyed do you need dragon vein points to get them back.

3. When would be the right time to fight the amiibo characters?

4 (and the major one). Going to start Conquest chapter 10 tomorrow (Hard, Casual), any advice for this upcoming "hell"? : P

1: Sadly, yes.

2. Any damage done in a Castle battle or invasion is reverted once the battle ends.

4: Check the enemy's skills - some Sky Knights may have Darting Blow. I would also buy an Iron Axe for Camilla beforehand.

1: Sadly, yes.

2. Any damage done in a Castle battle or invasion is reverted once the battle ends.

4: Check the enemy's skills - some Sky Knights may have Darting Blow. I would also buy an Iron Axe for Camilla beforehand.

Thanks for answering :)

Following my first question, do you know how many corrin sexuals in revelations are available for the male avatar?

Following my first question, do you know how many corrin sexuals in revelations are available for the male avatar?

4, though one is Anna, who's DLC, and another is Scarlet. who... I'm not going to say anything on it, because it's spoilers.

You'll get every character in Revelation except for

Izana and Yukimura. Scarlet is available for marrying but will eventually leave the party. Gunter can't unlock supports, so you can't marry him.

So for Male Avatar, your available Corrinsexuals are Reina, Scarlet, Flora, and Anna. And you can also marry a 2nd gen. unit if you're worried about missing any children.

This doesn't have anything to do with gameplay or the plot, but it's something I've been curious about nonetheless.

I've heard that Azura's Japanese roster entry says that she has the worst bedhead in the army (the English version instead says that the poor girl is a restless sleeper). But in the English version, Silas is the one with the worst bedhead. Was Silas's "fun fact" different in the Japanese version, or am I just misinformed here?

edit: @Onmyoji: If you're female, then there's no problem. if you're male though, then you should marry Reina or Scarlet, or a female child.

1) Mercenary isn't a bad choice. Hero and Bow Knight are both good classes, and I had Corrin as a Bow Knight as his final class in my Revelations run. Bows are simply powerful ranged weapons and that's pretty great. Hero has better Defense. I'd say choose depending on whether your party has more Axe users or more Bow users, and how much MOV your spouse has, as you'll want your couples to have similar MOV to each other so they can stay together.

Before premotion, it doesn't really matter when you switch to Mercenary because the two classes have similar stats and share a weapon rank. What I normally do is wait until 10 for Dragon Fang as it's an excellent skill. One decent progression could be:

Prince to level 10

Mercenary to level 20

Master Seal to Hero

Hero to level 5 for Sol

Hoshido Noble

This way you'll have Dragon Fang, Nobility, Sol, Hoshidan Unity and Strong Riposte. Not too bad.

However, you might find you want to Friendship or Partner Seal to something else along the way, like Samurai. Don't worry: every sword class will perform competently and Corrin can get enough skills that you'll have an effective unit eventually. Don't think anything you do will permanently screw him up.

2) If you want all the kids, you can't marry Felicia, Azura, Sakura, Hinoka, Rinkah, Hana, Setsuna, Orochi, Oboro, Kagero or Mozu, because there won't be enough women left to mother one of the other children. If you play as a female Corrin, you are safe unless you marry Rhajat, because gay marriages don't make children.

Pair with whoever else you like. The good thing about Corrin is that they can A support with everyone, so if you S-support someone and decide you don't want to use them anymore, you can replace them with anyone you want and receive a platonic support bonus that's nearly as powerful. Corrin's Personal Skill also provides an excellent boost to anyone he pairs up with.

If you want to optimize a bit, marry someone who will raise your Strength, Speed or Defense when paired up, like a Samurai, Ninja, Oni Savage, Spear Fighter or Cavalier. Similar MOV is cool too. Remember that anyone you marry can get the Mercenary class, so you might not want to marry Felicia or Silas (as they have it already) and might want to give it to someone who could use it well.

Thank you for the answer, really appreciate it :)

For PvP, how do the statues affect stat caps? Does everyone get their natural stat caps(without the bonuses from statues) in their respective classes or do the stats caps depend on your own selection of statues?

Edited by Magician Lugh

This doesn't have anything to do with gameplay or the plot, but it's something I've been curious about nonetheless.

I've heard that Azura's Japanese roster entry says that she has the worst bedhead in the army (the English version instead says that the poor girl is a restless sleeper). But in the English version, Silas is the one with the worst bedhead. Was Silas's "fun fact" different in the Japanese version, or am I just misinformed here?

Nope, you aren't misinformed. In the Japanese version, Azura has the worst bedhead and Silas has the messiest hair. They changed it to Azura being a restless sleeper and to Silas having the worst bedhead in the localization.

Museum Facts Translation

"Aqua - Most severe bedhead."

"Silas - The unruliest hair."

Alternate 4-Koma Translation

"Aqua - Has the worst cases of bed hair in the army."

"Silas - Has the messiest hair in the army."

I've never done anything online before. Can somebody please explain what's the difference between 5-on-5 battles (seems to be its own format) and battles with more characters? Wikis and the like don't really try to give a direct answer to this.

I've never done anything online before. Can somebody please explain what's the difference between 5-on-5 battles (seems to be its own format) and battles with more characters? Wikis and the like don't really try to give a direct answer to this.

This could work. Know that actual PvP battles (no AI involvement) are only in 5v5 format.