"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Which unit or weapon is a good counter against ninja classes? Spend almost my whole weekend trying to beat chapter 17 on Conquest which I managed eventually despite missing out on the speed wings...

Edited by Kevlar

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which unit or weapon is a good counter against ninja classes? Spend almost my whole weekend trying to beat chapter 17 on Conquest which I managed eventually despite missing out on the speed wings...

Shurikens are bad against axes and bows.

Is it better to pair up or to let stand the units next to each other?

I've got the impression that pair up is heavily nerfed.

depends on the situation

if you need more damage output then don't put them together

if you need to be more defensive than pair them up

Is it better to pair up or to let stand the units next to each other?

I've got the impression that pair up is heavily nerfed.

That's because it is.

Anyways, it largely depends on the situation, as stated. I'd pair up if a situation where a unit stands to get bodied by multiple dual strikes crops up. All told, I generally find attack stance better.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I hope I am putting this in the right place...

Anywho, I have a question regarding Online Friendly Battles. My friend has the UK version of Fates and I have the USA version of Fates. I was wondering if it is possible to connect with Battles, despite the My Castles being region locked? Or, are the Battles also region locked?

I hope I am putting this in the right place...

Anywho, I have a question regarding Online Friendly Battles. My friend has the UK version of Fates and I have the USA version of Fates. I was wondering if it is possible to connect with Battles, despite the My Castles being region locked? Or, are the Battles also region locked?

I believe they are also region locked, so sadly, you can't.

I'm on my second playthrough of Birthright but I really want to start revelations. Would I be really confused or would I spoil the story if I would "skip" conquest and jump straight to Revelations?
​ really want to save Conquest for later and take my time with it. Don't want to ruin the challenge by rushing through the game on a lower difficulty just to play revelations.

I'm on my second playthrough of Birthright but I really want to start revelations. Would I be really confused or would I spoil the story if I would "skip" conquest and jump straight to Revelations?

​ really want to save Conquest for later and take my time with it. Don't want to ruin the challenge by rushing through the game on a lower difficulty just to play revelations.

Yes, skipping to Revelations would spoil the story of Conquest.

So, I've finally cracked and bought Conquest while waiting for Revelations (I'll switch to my lunatic playthrough of Birthright if it gets too frustrating) and I have a question: Is it detrimental for conquest to start at the choice? Are corrin (or other character's stats) too low compared to starting directly? I think I've read that Azura should be levelled to 10 in the previous chapter or something like that.

So, I've finally cracked and bought Conquest while waiting for Revelations (I'll switch to my lunatic playthrough of Birthright if it gets too frustrating) and I have a question: Is it detrimental for conquest to start at the choice? Are corrin (or other character's stats) too low compared to starting directly? I think I've read that Azura should be levelled to 10 in the previous chapter or something like that.

Lunatic doesn't have different growths compared to Hard (if you're playing Hard Conquest?). starting from choice just uses whatever stats you had when you last reached that chapter. so if you had nice lvl ups in your Hoshido file (at choice), then just go with it.

Lvling Azura for her Lvl 10 Skill is useful but not mandatory.

Hello~!

There is a pairing question that I would like to ask, although I don't know if this is the right place to ask but "I just want to know one thing". (I also don't know if the question had been asked and answered yet)

So I planned to marry Charlotte!Velouria with Fighter as my secondary class and I am confused about how the partner seal works. I have looked up on some informations and here is what I found.

If my MU used the partner seal, nothing would change, I would still get the fighter class, but if Velouria used it, she should get the Hoshidan variant which is the Oni Savage.

Can someone confirm this? It would be a really big help. Thank you for reading!

Lunatic doesn't have different growths compared to Hard (if you're playing Hard Conquest?). starting from choice just uses whatever stats you had when you last reached that chapter. so if you had nice lvl ups in your Hoshido file (at choice), then just go with it.

Lvling Azura for her Lvl 10 Skill is useful but not mandatory.

Thanks for the answer. Do you know if the game also uses my RNG seeds from that save too? Will all my level up be identical (assuming I don't have the villager's skill on any of them) or is it only the starting stats that are the same, and the stats after that are a completely different set.

Edited by Arkayjiya

So, I've just beaten Conquest and wanted to check if the supports got unlocked in the "extra" category, like in all the other games. There wasn't. Did I do anything wrong or did they really kick that out? I mean, if I overwrite a savegame, will I lose the unlocked supports?

The supports are in the game itself, in the castle, you can build an archive (I don't know the building's name in English) that contains them. (edit: it seems like it's there from the start, no need to build it)

I don't know if they disappear if you overwrite all your saves but I do know that they transfer from one save to a newer one at least so I don't think it's likely. Maybe don't erase all your saves at once?

Edited by Arkayjiya

Has someone every managed to beat Nina's paralogue without losing all the treasure to the enemy Adventurers? They are too fast to catch up with them and I really want to collect all of the loot. If only I S-ranked Niles and Beruka earlier.

Edited by Kevlar

The supports are in the game itself, in the castle, you can build an archive (I don't know the building's name in English) that contains them. (edit: it seems like it's there from the start, no need to build it)

I don't know if they disappear if you overwrite all your saves but I do know that they transfer from one save to a newer one at least so I don't think it's likely. Maybe don't erase all your saves at once?

Supports are saved into the global save file (which is also where the data for the castle card such as route clears are stored). The global save file can only be deleted by choosing to "Wipe Data" (which makes it so that your cart in terms of data is like factory-new).

Has someone every managed to beat Nina's paralogue without losing all the treasure to the enemy Adventurers? They are too fast to catch up with them and I really want to collect all of the loot. If only I S-ranked Niles and Beruka earlier.

I've done it. If I recall correctly, I positioned my units in such a way to allow the enemy to come to me so that they'd be finished off early, and had one team go around the bottom-left while another took the top path. The key is knowing where the Adventurers are going to - and rendezvousing with them before they can escape. If you must, try using the stat boosts from the Mess Hall and tonics if you really want that extra bonus to make combat easier.

Is there vector art of the Nohr, Hoshido, and/or Valla emblems anywhere? Much like this, I would love to see some vector art for these logos. If anyone knows where I can find them, it would be much appreciated.