"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add to this madness.

So I just finished ch 7 on my Lunatic CQ file and i just got thinking. Would our hero of misfortunate justice Arthur make a viable Vanguard?

I've seen him as Lodestar and pfff Dread fighter. So how bout vanguard? He already got dem muscles.

Edited by HellsHaven

When does​ the Beach Brawl DLC take place? Just finished birthright and started conquest but it's realy weird to see them interact like they are in the dlc!

It's basically another world (perhaps Hoshido and Nohr in that world are not at war or perhaps it takes place after Revelation), hence the Dragon Gate for accessing it.

In fact, the Royal Royale DLC has them sparring to see which royal sibling and their retainers would be the one going to another world to help that world's Corrin!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Ok, I have a quick question. How do the stat gains for Lillith work? Cause from what I gathered in the info page, every second level up should give at least one stat, but I've had three level-up's with no stat gain at all...

Ok, I have a quick question. How do the stat gains for Lillith work? Cause from what I gathered in the info page, every second level up should give at least one stat, but I've had three level-up's with no stat gain at all...

She has 'caps' in each rank of her temple. Upgrade her temple and her 'caps' increase. They don't show as green/capped until rank three of her temple.

Edited by Konnor97

She has 'caps' in each rank of her temple. Upgrade her temple and her 'caps' increase. They don't show as green/capped until rank three of her temple.

Right, that would explain it. It would be nice if they actually told you that somewhere in the game. Thanks. :)

How does Salvage Blow work exactly? Does it give you an Iron of whatever unit you're facing uses? And can bows trigger it, or is it just 1-range?

Salvage Blow activates at Luck% chance on the players phase to give a chance to obtain one of the following weapons:

• Iron Katana
  • Iron Naginata
  • Iron Club
  • Iron Bow
  • Iron Shuriken

The weapon obtained seems to be based on the weapon being used by the targeted enemy (A sword wielding Paladin will drop an Iron Katana). Range has no impact on skill activation, you just need to make sure it is the player phase.

And to clarify in advance, you cannot get Ox Spirits through Salvage Blow.

Hi,

I have a question about my Selena!Velouria : I want to give her Sol, so I will reclass her into Hero, but as Hero is a promotion from Fighter (passed from Keaton) and Mercenary (passed from Selena), which skills and in which order will she unlock them ? Will she get HP+5 then Gamble then Sol, or Good Fortune-Strong Riposte-Sol or even HP+5-Good Fortune-Gamble-Strong Riposte-Sol ?

And I have another question about something I didn't understand about Severa: she's married with Keaton, she's a hero, I didn't use Partner Seal on her, and when she reached lvl 20/9 and 20/10, why did she unlock HP+5 and Gamble ?

Hi,

I have a question about my Selena!Velouria : I want to give her Sol, so I will reclass her into Hero, but as Hero is a promotion from Fighter (passed from Keaton) and Mercenary (passed from Selena), which skills and in which order will she unlock them ? Will she get HP+5 then Gamble then Sol, or Good Fortune-Strong Riposte-Sol or even HP+5-Good Fortune-Gamble-Strong Riposte-Sol ?

And I have another question about something I didn't understand about Severa: she's married with Keaton, she's a hero, I didn't use Partner Seal on her, and when she reached lvl 20/9 and 20/10, why did she unlock HP+5 and Gamble ?

The first question, I'll leave to someone else, but for the second: Hero is a promotion shared by both Fighter and Mercenary. When you married Selena to Keaton, the game treated her as having access to the Fighter class tree as well.

The first question, I'll leave to someone else, but for the second: Hero is a promotion shared by both Fighter and Mercenary. When you married Selena to Keaton, the game treated her as having access to the Fighter class tree as well.

Thank you, that makes sense! I was surprised because I just didn't use Partner Seal.

So.. I didn't feel like making a seperate Thread for this.

But how exactly do you get Shadowbanned?

More importantly, I'm about to use my Powersave to give M!Corrin Dual Striker, a female-exclusive skill, (so far, I wouldn't be surprised as we've been given other gender exclusive skills via DLC scrolls) and I want to know if that's one of the things that can get me kicked from offline, or appear invisible at least.

I ask because I haven't.. seen any males with Dual Striker online, and it's not a bad skill, mind you guys.

So.. I didn't feel like making a seperate Thread for this.

But how exactly do you get Shadowbanned?

More importantly, I'm about to use my Powersave to give M!Corrin Dual Striker, a female-exclusive skill, (so far, I wouldn't be surprised as we've been given other gender exclusive skills via DLC scrolls) and I want to know if that's one of the things that can get me kicked from offline, or appear invisible at least.

I ask because I haven't.. seen any males with Dual Striker online, and it's not a bad skill, mind you guys.

There are quite a few ways of getting shadowbanned, namely by hacking in enemy/NPC-only items and skills, personal skills, and certain weapons (like forged divine weapons and forged stones and having them be present in your castle team. Hacking in playable skills that are known to be illegal on certain units wouldn't get you shadowbanned (otherwise, there wouldn't be those castles with first gen. units with Aptitude).

Dual Striker wouldn't get you shadowbanned. It's not the worst skill in the world but it's a waste of a skill slot if the user is the main attacking/defending unit.

There are also quite a few threads regarding shadowbans.

When it comes to skills like Dragon Ward or Miraculous save, who needs to have quixotic, lucky charm or hoshidan unity in order to get the boosted activation rate? the person with the skill, or the adjacent/supported person whose luck is being used?

If I capture Nichol in Sophie's paralogue, can he appear in Museum Melee? If so, can I capture a second one of him?

Yeah, you can catch infinite Nichol's, Candace's, etc. Every unique capturable paralogue boss appears there, but you won't see Daniela, Haitaka, or Kumagera. (And Omozu's un-capturable, like how he's un-capturable in the main game.)

Guys is there any dlc map that you'd recommend for people wishing to grind on there conquest playthrough?

Gold, Exp, Support, etc etc.

I don't recommend grinding in Conquest, since the game's mechanics as a whole kind of prevent it. However, the only DLC that allows you to gain EXP is Boo Camp. If you want to grind supports, the best thing to do is search for a recently updated My Castle (preferably Valla or Hoshido) with a low value. You'll want a Rinkah, Hana, or Azura on their team.

I never understood how statues worked in MyCastle.

I understand they increase stat caps or something but I always assumed it only affected them for battles that took place in your castle.

Is that correct? I was wondering if they affect battles outside of your castle as well.

I don't PvP and I practically never have battles in my castle because of it... so I always assumed they were useless to me.

Thank you.

Edited by Takeru

I never understood how statues worked in MyCastle.

I understand they increase stat caps or something but I always assumed it only affected them for battles that took place in your castle.

Is that correct? I was wondering if they affect battles outside of your castle as well.

I don't PvP and I practically never have battles in my castle because of it... so I always assumed they were useless to me.

Thank you.

They affect caps outside of the castle too, otherwise they'd be useless because you'd have to do all of your grinding in castle battles in order to reach those enhanced caps.

Statues increase your character's stat caps, period, even in singleplayer. They are buildable depending on the amount of that character's kills (20 for bronze, 50 for silver, 100 for gold.)

Wow this whole time I thought they were buildable from supports.

So has anyone reclassed Arthur to vanguard? I wanna make as much use of him as I can for my Lunatic CQ run while having alittle fun.

Guys is there any dlc map that you'd recommend for people wishing to grind on there conquest playthrough?

Gold, Exp, Support, etc etc.

IN conquest, the only DLC that gives EXP/WEXP is boo camp, ghostly gold is the only DLC to give money (you can sell items from other dlcs, but this is much slower than ghostly gold). For support grinding, i prefer my castles so that i can also get battle points. You can gain support points anywhere though. It's not limited like EXP is. I'd probably use whatever DLC gives me something else useful.

Edited by sirmola