"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Does anyone know why those 3 invasion battles are still in Conquest while it's supposed to be a game with no grinding options outside of DLC? I've been confused by this. Do they serve any other purpose that I am missing or anything?

You can see them a a kind of sidequest/Sidemap. You can not repeat them, so it is not a grinding option. And it gives you a reason to actually use the defensive buildings in your castle besides online battles/MyCastle battles.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I was wondering which final class would be better for Corrin!Soleil (in-game, not for PvP), Great Lord or Hero ? MU is +Spd, -Lck, Samourai, and I plan to use my Exalt Brand on Soleil regardless of her final class.

Her mods are:

STR: +1

MAG: 0

SKL: +5

SPD: +4

LCK: +1

DEF: 0

RES: 0

Her skillset will probably be: Swordfaire / Aegis / Aether /Hoshidan Unity / Awakening

The thing is: Hero have meh avoid (even against axe, most Berserker have more than 40% hit against my Hero Selena without Axebreaker), and Soleil's Def growth as a hero is only 45, whereas Great Lord provides bonuses in avoid similar to Lodestar / Swordmaster and I think it would be interesting to profit from her high speed (42.5 % growth in Speed excluding class Growths)

Hero for leveling, Great Lord as a final class.

Hero has equal or superior growths in every stat except LCK (which is a dump stat) and RES (where the difference is only 5%). Plus, Soleil REALLY needs that 20% HP growth from Hero - Great Lord has 15%, but Soleil's innate HP growth is so bad, she needs as much as she can get.

Hero for leveling, Great Lord as a final class.

Hero has equal or superior growths in every stat except LCK (which is a dump stat) and RES (where the difference is only 5%). Plus, Soleil REALLY needs that 20% HP growth from Hero - Great Lord has 15%, but Soleil's innate HP growth is so bad, she needs as much as she can get.

Thanks, that sounds good to me. It's a shame that GL has such meh growths, and no avoid bonuses like Lodestar (in my previous post I forgot that Yato gives you +10 avoid)

Honestly, Hero is kind of weird... It has excellent all-around physical growths, both defensively and offensively, but its unspectacular stat caps in all areas except SKL and its lack of innate bonuses combine to make it a supremely "meh" final class, in my opinion. It feels like it was intended from the beginning to be a class that you stay in for ~15 levels to take advantage of those sweet growths and grab some skills, and then Seal away.

I've been getting a lot of Bond Units lately, will I eventually run out of character slots? I still need to recruit most of the children units too...

You can only have up to 20 guest units in your roster. This includes prisoner units, bond units, Einherjar units, and amiibo units.

Your Logbook can only have up to 99 entries.

Has anyone else experience'd a 2-day-in-a-row server maintenance error message? I can't update/visit castles/etc. due to this blast'd error message.

Yeah, until yesterday. Let me guess: You have your 3DS in Stand-By over nigth?

Simple Solution: Switch it completly off and then start it again, helped me solve this problem.

Edited by 17thSeraph

One question about Selena's personal skill. If the lead unit use Astra, and trigger a crit in one of the five hits, does it procs Selena's skill ?

One question about Selena's personal skill. If the lead unit use Astra, and trigger a crit in one of the five hits, does it procs Selena's skill ?

Can you even get a crit during astra in this game? FE games tend to flip-flop on whether you can.

Can you even get a crit during astra in this game? FE games tend to flip-flop on whether you can.

Yes, each Astra strike can be a crit if a crit chance exists. It's possible for all 5 Astra strikes to be crits.

Yes, each Astra strike can be a crit if a crit chance exists. It's possible for all 5 Astra strikes to be crits.

Thanks. Good to know. I makes astra synergise well with high crit builds.

Edited by sirmola

How does the Dual Katana work against the Swordbreaker skills? Is it still at a disadvantage due to being still counted as a sword or is even that element reversed?

IIRC, a Dual Yumi!Sniper had a ~40% Hit rate on my Bowbreaker!Leo so it probably still counts as a Bow and is thus at a disadvantage. The same would apply to the other weapon types. Though, my memory is a bit foggy so I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, I got a question too, CQ Endgame spoilers:

How does the damage calculation for Takumi's map attack work?

Is it 50%HP damage, does it reduce your HP to 1 or is it something different?

Edit: Actually, I'm pretty sure it's 50%HP. It confused me that my Avatar took so much damage but I completely forgot that he was Replicate'd so he got hit twice by it.

Edited by Cyas