"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Anyway I have a question, I have Asugi with Orochi as the mother, if I make him marry Nyx!Rhajat will he gain Dark Mage?

I don't think so. Selena doesn't get anything from marrying Subaki because she has Sky Knight as her subclass, so Orochi!Asugi shouldn't get anything from Rhajat because he has Diviner as a subclass.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Selena doesn't get anything from marrying Subaki because she has Sky Knight as her subclass, so Orochi!Asugi shouldn't get anything from Rhajat because he has Diviner as a subclass.

I confirm, he will get the diviner class set, even if he already has it from Orochi. When a unit A gets a S-support with a unit B, the game checks their base classes:

- if unit B's first class is the same as unit A's, or unit B's first class is a special class (Songtress, Wolfskin, Kitsune, Nohr Prince(ss), etc.), unit A gets unit's B second class.

- unit A's and unit B's first class are different, unit A gets unit B's first class.

HI everyone, first post here, and I have a couple of questions...

1) Does disrobing an enemy affect combat at all? E.g., I used a Raider Knife on a tome-wielding enemy, causing it to lose its armor, and after the battle, the enemy had the usual "Weakened: -2" to Defense from the knife's effect, but I couldn't find any other evidence of lowered Defense from the lost armor.

2) Does Avoid reduce the chance to be hit by an attack while Dodge reduces the chance to be critted by an attack? Based on what I've seen so far I think this is the difference between them but am not 100% sure.

3) What classes count as Armored units for the purposes of Hammer and Armorslayer? Is it just Knights, Great Knights, and Generals?

Thank you very much!

And it's me again.

• I'm currently playing Conquest, and want to grind up my supports quickly. Apparently, My Castle battles are the best for this. Since characters can only attain a set number of support points per battle, is there a list for how many points the individual actions (attack/defend/seize) yield?

• Is there a PowerSaves code that modifies the level of units? So far i've seen crazy things like class changes into Faceless, so i don't think that should be any more difficult.

Thanks in advance,

Sétanta

HI everyone, first post here, and I have a couple of questions...

1) Does disrobing an enemy affect combat at all? E.g., I used a Raider Knife on a tome-wielding enemy, causing it to lose its armor, and after the battle, the enemy had the usual "Weakened: -2" to Defense from the knife's effect, but I couldn't find any other evidence of lowered Defense from the lost armor.

2) Does Avoid reduce the chance to be hit by an attack while Dodge reduces the chance to be critted by an attack? Based on what I've seen so far I think this is the difference between them but am not 100% sure.

3) What classes count as Armored units for the purposes of Hammer and Armorslayer? Is it just Knights, Great Knights, and Generals?

1) No.

2) Yes.

3) Yes, it's just those three.

EDIT: I read somewhere that Felicia can work as a mother for Soleil. Is it true?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Can someone check if I am shadowbanned? 02170-16597 91450-33495

Yes you are. (that is, if you are using an american game. If you are using a european one, than i have no idea.) Out of curiosity, what were you trying to do?

Edited by sirmola

EDIT: I read somewhere that Felicia can work as a mother for Soleil. Is it true?

Felicia hampers her defense and gives her magic mods, which would be better placed on other children. You can also use this nifty tool to plan out inheritance in the future.

Edited by Sétanta

Felicia hampers her defense and gives her magic mods, which would be better placed on other children. You can also use this nifty tool to plan out inheritance in the future.

I just wondered because I remember reading somewhere that Soleil was one of the few physical children who could work with Felicia as a mother, but this is also partly because I'm entertaining the thought of having Soleil with pink hair. Also, whoever came up with this needs to fix Kana's growth rates - shouldn't they be the average of their default growths and their non-avatar parent's growths? What's more, Noble Cause's description is wrong, and Siegbert and Velouria's personals aren't referred to by their respective English names.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

What is the maximum deployment count for each route, separately?
For the purposes of this question, consider all Child Paralogues to be part of all routes they're available in, although I don't know how much that would actually affect any of the numbers. The reason I want to know this is because I'm planning to do a random-team run through each route to motivate me to actually play through the entire game and I want to know how many team members to roll up.

Also...

@jonson: No, you can't, which is honestly a good thing; how would you turn it off in the case that you end up needing to resume manual control of your units?

What is the maximum deployment count for each route, separately?

For the purposes of this question, consider all Child Paralogues to be part of all routes they're available in, although I don't know how much that would actually affect any of the numbers. The reason I want to know this is because I'm planning to do a random-team run through each route to motivate me to actually play through the entire game and I want to know how many team members to roll up.

Also...

@jonson: No, you can't, which is honestly a good thing; how would you turn it off in the case that you end up needing to resume manual control of your units?

by Endgame, 16 in all 3 routes (though Revelations is 16 in 27 and back down to 13 in Endgame itself)

Can you make auto-battle authomatic? What I mean is, without selecting it at the start of every player phase, just auto all the battle.

I think they were asking for grinding purposes, but you can always cancel Auto-battle by pressing X. And yes, Auto-battle must be activated again at the beginning of every player turn. You CAN turn off the confirmation in the options, though.

I think they were asking for grinding purposes, but you can always cancel Auto-battle by pressing X.

Ahhh, yeah, I kinda figured, but I actually didn't know about the X button thing. Nevermind my statement about not being able to turn it off, then!

(Shows what I know; I have never once actually used auto-battle in any Fire Emblem game that has it)

by Endgame, 16 in all 3 routes (though Revelations is 16 in 27 and back down to 13 in Endgame itself)

Thanks! Somehow, it's both interesting and unsurprising that it'd end up being so uniform like that. I really appreciate the help!

Edited by Topaz Light

yeah it was for grinding, I already turned off confirmation and turned on auto-skipping of everything, I was hoping you could basically sim the battle and whatever, the auto button it's not even on a really friendly position. Amen

In the Nohr route, does the person at the lottery affect your chances of winning? If so, who is the best choice to wear the lottery hat?

Sorry for bringing up old question, did you manage to find out who the best choice is? Is it affected by their LCK stat?

Sorry for bringing up old question, did you manage to find out who the best choice is? Is it affected by their LCK stat?

I doubt it - I remember someone saying they got the jackpot with Arthur running the lottery.

Is there any incentive to pair up a married couple after you've finished grinding their support? It was the best method in combat in Awakening but since dual strikes are not achieved by pair up and dual guards are done by a meter I can only imagine increased stat gain is all you get if anything.

Is there any incentive to pair up a married couple after you've finished grinding their support? It was the best method in combat in Awakening but since dual strikes are not achieved by pair up and dual guards are done by a meter I can only imagine increased stat gain is all you get if anything.

yup, just increased stat bonuses.

Disrobing an enemy only has any effect in My Castle battles, since accessories get blown off, too. In game, the only effect is to make me laugh.

Is there a guide for getting all "canon" children hair colors (besides kana) in Revelations.

Also what's the best bane/boon/class for a crit/dodge-y MU

Edited by Chopstixzz

Is there a turn limit to clearing the Ballistician's Trials' map to get the class changing item? I just cleared it and I didn't get the Sighting Lens

There is no turn limit. Did you check your inventory? The game doesn't always automatically notify you when you get DLC items.

There is no turn limit. Did you check your inventory? The game doesn't always automatically notify you when you get DLC items.

Oops. I'm so use to the game telling me that I got the item that I did check my inventory carefully. Thanks.

As for DLC items, do you get Point Blank if you clear the map with everyone surviving or is beating the map good enough?