"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Oops. I'm so use to the game telling me that I got the item that I did check my inventory carefully. Thanks.

As for DLC items, do you get Point Blank if you clear the map with everyone surviving or is beating the map good enough?

Everyone needs to survive.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a guide for getting all "canon" children hair colors (besides kana) in Revelations.

Also what's the best bane/boon/class for a crit/dodge-y MU

I like using luck as my Bane because it does the least per stat point of all the stats. However, since you want the crit and dodge, you may want to put your bane on either Mag or Str, depending on whichever you thinik you'll use less, and then pick a class that focuses on only one or the other. Samurai and Dark Mage are the two I would go with, and make your Boon probably Skill.

Is there a guide for getting all "canon" children hair colors (besides kana) in Revelations.

Here's pictures of possible children hair colors. It's not possible to have "canon" hair colors for every child, since characters like Midori (green), Asugi (orange), Mitama (pink), and Soleil (pink) would all need the assistance of the Female Avatar for the proper hair color, and other characters, like Siegbert (yellow), Forrest (yellow), Percy (yellow), and Ophelia (yellow) can't all be accomplished simultaneously when there's only Charlotte and the Female Avatar who can donate yellow hair (and Elise donates an off-white yellow color rather than the true yellow needed).

If you're more interested in supposed "canon," it might interest you to know that for Revelation, it's possible to pair up every non-neutral character with one from the opposite kingdom, even the children units. Each character has 2 potential options from the opposite kingdom, meaning if you pair up every possible character with somebody from the opposite kingdom, there's 2 unique combinations possible (for each kind of "sub-group") that have no overlap.

--------------------------------------

Royal Hoshidan Males

- Ryoma x Camilla

- Takumi x Elise

or

- Ryoma x Elise

- Takumi x Camilla

Royal Nohrian Males

- Xander x Hinoka

- Leo x Sakura

or

- Xander x Sakura

- Leo x Hinoka

Hoshidan Males

- Saizo x Beruka

- Hinata x Peri

- Azama x Effie

- Subaki x Selena

- Hayato x Nyx

- Kaden x Charlotte

or

- Saizo x Charlotte

- Hinata x Selena

- Azama x Beruka

- Subaki x Nyx

- Hayato x Effie

- Kaden x Peri

Nohrian Males

- Laslow x Hana

- Odin x Orochi

- Niles x Setsuna

- Arthur x Kagero

- Benny x Oboro

- Keaton x Rinkah

or

- Laslow x Orochi

- Odin x Kagero

- Niles x Oboro

- Arthur x Setsuna

- Benny x Rinkah

- Keaton x Hana

Hoshidan Male Children

- Shiro x Nina

- Kiragi x Velouria

- Asugi x Soleil

- Hisame x Ophelia

or

- Shiro x Ophelia

- Kiragi x Soleil

- Asugi x Nina

- Hisame x Velouria

Nohrian Male Children

- Siegbert x Caeldori

- Forrest x Rhajat

- Ignatius x Selkie

- Percy x Mitama

or

- Siegbert x Mitama

- Forrest x Selkie

- Ignatius x Caeldori

- Percy x Rhajat

Here's pictures of possible children hair colors. It's not possible to have "canon" hair colors for every child, since characters like Midori (green), Asugi (orange), Mitama (pink), and Soleil (pink) would all need the assistance of the Female Avatar for the proper hair color, and other characters, like Siegbert (yellow), Forrest (yellow), Percy (yellow), and Ophelia (yellow) can't all be accomplished simultaneously when there's only Charlotte and the Female Avatar who can donate yellow hair (and Elise donates an off-white yellow color rather than the true yellow needed).

If you're more interested in supposed "canon," it might interest you to know that for Revelation, it's possible to pair up every non-neutral character with one from the opposite kingdom, even the children units. Each character has 2 potential options from the opposite kingdom, meaning if you pair up every possible character with somebody from the opposite kingdom, there's 2 unique combinations possible (for each kind of "sub-group") that have no overlap.

Royal Hoshidan Males

- Ryoma x Camilla

- Takumi x Elise

or

- Ryoma x Elise

- Takumi x Camilla

Royal Nohrian Males

- Xander x Hinoka

- Leo x Sakura

or

- Xander x Sakura

- Leo x Hinoka

Hoshidan Males

- Saizo x Beruka

- Hinata x Peri

- Azama x Effie

- Subaki x Selena

- Hayato x Nyx

- Kaden x Charlotte

or

- Saizo x Charlotte

- Hinata x Selena

- Azama x Beruka

- Subaki x Nyx

- Hayato x Effie

- Kaden x Peri

Nohrian Males

- Laslow x Hana

- Odin x Orochi

- Niles x Setsuna

- Arthur x Kagero

- Benny x Oboro

- Keaton x Rinkah

or

- Laslow x Orochi

- Odin x Kagero

- Niles x Oboro

- Arthur x Setsuna

- Benny x Rinkah

- Keaton x Hana

Hoshidan Male Children

- Shiro x Nina

- Kiragi x Velouria

- Asugi x Soleil

- Hisame x Ophelia

or

- Shiro x Ophelia

- Kiragi x Soleil

- Asugi x Nina

- Hisame x Velouria

Nohrian Male Children

- Siegbert x Caeldori

- Forrest x Rhajat

- Ignatius x Selkie

- Percy x Mitama

or

- Siegbert x Mitama

- Forrest x Selkie

- Ignatius x Caeldori

- Percy x Rhajat

Woah, that's huge. I'm actually already nearing the end of my revelations playthrough (with the "special" pairings) but certain paralogues are a real pain. Was thinking of starting over and play them earlier in the story and at the same time try the "canon" thing. Since it's not really possible to do that, I guess I'll just try and beat those paralogues ^^; I'll save this information for my next playthrough though! Thanks!

What is the best skill set for Berserker Velouria!Kana? (+Str -Def)

Is this good enough?

Vantage, Awakening, Gamble, Death Blow, Heartseeker/Certain Blow

Or should I make a Nohrian Trust build? Who would be the best partner for her?

If I put a skill on a character on My Castle and update it and change said unit's skills afterwards, will it reflect that change without doing an "Update Data" on My Castle?

Your online castle will not update unless you hit "Update Data." So if you change a skill on a character after you update it, the skill will not change on your online castle.

My anna has been a pretty powerful witch up to level 40. Now I changed her into a great lord and she suddenly is super weak (2/4 damage) How is tha possible? Her stats arent bad... maybe weapon proficiency?

My anna has been a pretty powerful witch up to level 40. Now I changed her into a great lord and she suddenly is super weak (2/4 damage) How is tha possible? Her stats arent bad... maybe weapon proficiency?

don't forget you Lvled her as a Mag user for..how many lvls? plus, Anna's Str growth is crap compared to her Mag growth. 30 to 55 personal and GL is 15/0 vs Witch's 0/25

How can I move unit placement in my castle? I can only figure out how to swap them around but I always see people with their units bunched up and mine are always all over the place.

Change the locations of your buildings and resource spots. You can also change which way the buildings and resource spots are facing. Do not be afraid to destroy buildings if it means opening up space -- you can rebuild buildings you have built before for no cost of DVP.

Edited by Roflolxp54

How can I move unit placement in my castle? I can only figure out how to swap them around but I always see people with their units bunched up and mine are always all over the place.

Are you asking how to pair them up? If so, you can pair them up by selecting one unit, select "Pair Up", and then select the second unit you wish to have them teamed up with.

You can place units in front of buildings in your castle. Try rearranging the buildings and changing the directions they're facing.

Is permadeath active on DLC like beach brawl or any other dlc that uses characters that are not your own?

if you mean Phoenix mode, it'll revive on some maps (Royal Royale only one that doesn't I think tho? maybe some others won't but some still allow revives)

if you mean getting the unit killed in DLC will kill the one you have recruited...you just said they're not your own?

Edited by GoXDS

if you mean Phoenix mode, it'll revive on some maps (Royal Royale only one that doesn't I think tho? maybe some others won't but some still allow revives)

if you mean getting the unit killed in DLC will kill the one you have recruited...you just said they're not your own?

I mean the ones like Beach Brawl or Hidden Truths. They arent the ones I have in my castle but are just the one to use/control in the DLC.

Finally finished all 3 stories and I've been playing on classic but Beach Brawl is kinda hard haha. Was wondering if a beach brawl character dies it would take away my character in my castle. (same for hidden truths ect. )

I mean the ones like Beach Brawl or Hidden Truths. They arent the ones I have in my castle but are just the one to use/control in the DLC.

Finally finished all 3 stories and I've been playing on classic but Beach Brawl is kinda hard haha. Was wondering if a beach brawl character dies it would take away my character in my castle. (same for hidden truths ect. )

CHaracters on those maps are compleatly seperate from game progress, and killing them does not affect your characters. The big disadvantage to killing them is that it usualy means that you can't get the reward for the map on that try (you can always try again).

Why does Azura sing in the endgame of Birthright and Conquest?

To weaken the final bosses. And because she's a good singer.

Edited by Lightchao42

I guess this leads to another question I have that may be unsolvable (SPOILERS):

The boss music in Revelation is also hers, but she doesn't mention actually singing it. Does that mean she's not singing it or are we to assume she just does so based on the previous two paths? I mean, Revelation is the only path where Azura properly survives, and this would be her most powerful song in it. God, this game has such clunky writing.

I guess this leads to another question I have that may be unsolvable (SPOILERS):

The boss music in Revelation is also hers, but she doesn't mention actually singing it. Does that mean she's not singing it or are we to assume she just does so based on the previous two paths? I mean, Revelation is the only path where Azura properly survives, and this would be her most powerful song in it. God, this game has such clunky writing.

I personally think that Azura is singing (as her song was specifically designed to weaken Anankos, and he's basically a god so they need all the help they can get), but she doesn't have to use as much power as in Birthright and Conquest because the Yato is at full strength.

Edited by Lightchao42

What child prologues give the player good items? I know Ophelia's has a valuable Horse Spirit, but are there any other child paralogues I should do?

What's the best class for Shura to be in? I had him as a hero for a while, but changed him back to adventurer for consistency's sake. What do?

I haven't tried it yet but I think his personal skill would work well with shurikens, aka Master Ninja or Mechanist. With Kagerou's Dart, he could lower enemy stats by Skill -5, Spd/Str/Def/Res -3, or with Jacob's Tray Str/Spd -3, Skill/Lck/Def/Res -4. Together with Snake Venom, he could be a useful debuffer.