"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Anyone know what the statistical data for the Myrmidon class that appears in Hidden Truths 1 is? I kind of need this data for the wiki:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Myrmidon

About the only things I could figure out is that max HP is 40 (feeding Owain the Seraph Robe), and that Owain initially caps his Speed at 25 combining the max Speed figure with his modifier (of course, we have to assume Anankos has the power to change his modifiers, keeping in mind that HP caps aren't affected by the modifiers--whether or not he actually does so, we don't know).

And before anyone tells me to just assume they're the same as the Samurai's, that's like assuming the Pegasus Knight (promotional DLC Minerva) is identical to the Sky Knight, or the Cleric (Before Awakening Lissa) is identical to the Shrine Maiden--which both of those assumptions are known false. (Case in point from what I've observed myself: If Owain's modifiers are the same in Hidden Truths 1 as in his Odin form, that would put the Myrmidon Speed cap at 26, since Odin's Speed modifier is -1. The Samurai Speed cap is 25.)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question regarding castles. Say I have save file A and save file B. If I never update my file B's castle but uses file B to buy skills online, when people visit my castle, which file's castle will people see?

Edited by Magician Lugh

Question regarding castles. Say I have save file A and save file B. If I never update my file B's castle but uses file B to buy skills online, when people visit my castle, which file's castle will people see?

So are you saying that the last time you updated, it was file A? If so, how I believe it works it that the players would see that the Avatar from file B has visited, but if they were to go to your castle, they would see file A's. This happened to me a few times as I would see that the player who visited me used one name, but when I got to the castle it was something different.

In short, it would be the last castle you updated.

So are you saying that the last time you updated, it was file A? If so, how I believe it works it that the players would see that the Avatar from file B has visited, but if they were to go to your castle, they would see file A's. This happened to me a few times as I would see that the player who visited me used one name, but when I got to the castle it was something different.

In short, it would be the last castle you updated.

Thanks for the response.

I want to start a new file but still want to continue rack up points for my overall battle and visit points so I've only updated file A's castle since it has more things to offer.

What's the total amount of gold you can get from the main campaign in Conquest Lunatic, and the total amount of gold you can get from paralogues?

The answer varies in both cases - chapter 16 has you lose money out of the end-of-chapter reward every Enemy Phase, and Percy's paralogue has Dragon Veins that give you 500 gold for every enemy unit within their area of effect when used. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

What's the total amount of gold you can get from the main campaign in Conquest Lunatic, and the total amount of gold you can get from paralogues?

I believe it's 124700G, assuming you 2-turn C16.

Nina's gives 3k, Percy's gives an unspecified amount of Gold, Forrest's gives 5k; that is assuming neutral and CQ paralogues.

I believe it's 124700G, assuming you 2-turn C16.

Nina's gives 3k, Percy's gives an unspecified amount of Gold, Forrest's gives 5k; that is assuming neutral and CQ paralogues.

Alright, thank you. And thank you to those who replied before you (Captain Karnage and Levant Mir Celestia)

I'm hopelessly confused about how statues and Blue Shield units work together, so could someone kindly explain in great detail. Please and thank you! <3

Like all your other units, Gold statues will increase the cap of your Blue Shield units.

This can only work with Gold statues because Bronze only affects the owner of the statue, while Silver affects only those the owner has a Support with (and since Blue Shield units can't Support at all, they'll never receive a Silver statue's bonus). Gold affects all units, including your Blue Shield ones. I hope that answers your question.

What determines the order of procs if a unit has multiple combat skills? For example, if Sophie has Rend Heaven, Sol and Luna, etc.

I'd assume it's by activation rate, like was the case in Awakening.

Does Hinata's Personal Skill (Triple Threat, when user is under half HP, half the damage received by Swords, Lances or Axes is also dealt to the enemy) stack with Counter?

Does Hinata's Personal Skill (Triple Threat, when user is under half HP, half the damage received by Swords, Lances or Axes is also dealt to the enemy) stack with Counter?

It should. I don't see any reason why counter would stack with Divine Retribution (Azama's personal) and not with Triple Threat.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

My question is this: give me a rundown or overview of some of the top PvP strats.

(if this is a topic too complex for this thread then let me know and I'll make a new topic for it)

Are amiibo class skills considered DLC skills, and, if so, can DLC skills be passed down to Bond Units?
I ask because I came up with an interesting Dread Fighter build centered around making the most of the Ganglari, the Berserker's Axe, and particularly the Sacrificial Knife; that build involving the following skill combination:

• In Extremis
  • Vantage
  • Vengeance
  • Quixotic
  • Life and Death
  • Awakening

Or alternatively:

• In Extremis
  • Vantage
  • Nohrian Trust
  • Quixotic
  • Life and Death
  • Awakening

and then add Kaze or the Nohr + Hoshido Bond Unit Naoki with...

• Miraculous Save
  • Vengeance
  • Miracle
  • Aegis
  • Pavise
  • Lethality, Luna, or Ignis

As a pair-up partner. I'm thinking either Spear Master, Ballistician, or Grandmaster for their class.

I was hoping it would be possible to use the Nohr + Valla Bond Unit Caraway for it, due to him having In Extremis as his personal skill. The problem is, though, that, well, Caraway is male, and the build I had in mind requires a skill from the Great Lord class, which obviously can't be legitimately accessed by male characters. Would it be possible to have one of his "parents" pass down Awakening to him? I know I can always just use Scarlet for this build, and her modifiers are decently suited for it, but I feel like it'd be more fun to use a Bond Unit, which would also come with the added bonus of getting a unique-looking character and being able to control the Bond Unit's modifiers; I'm thinking something like +Strength/-HP, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Incidentally, as a reminder, Awakening does not have an associated skill manual. The only amiibo class skills with manuals are Heavy Blade, Veteran Intuition, Aether, Strengthtaker, Speedtaker, and Warp.

Edited by Topaz Light

I was hoping it would be possible to use the Nohr + Valla Bond Unit Caraway for it, due to him having In Extremis as his personal skill. The problem is, though, that, well Caraway is male, and the build I had in mind requires a skill from the Great Lord class, which obviously can't be legitimately accessed by male characters. Would it be possible to have one of his "parents" pass down Awakening to him? I know I can always just use Scarlet for this build, and her modifiers are decently suited for it, but I feel like it'd be more fun to use a Bond Unit, which would also come with the added bonus of getting a unique-looking character and being able to control the Bond Unit's modifiers; I'm thinking something like +Strength/-HP, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Sadly, you can't pass down DLC/Amiibo(?) skills down to Bond Units, much like you can't pass down those skills to Child Units.