"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

My bad, the listing order in the shop threw me off.

For some reason the first part of the Heirs of Fate arc is listed on page 7 and 8 in the shop and the second part on page 1 and 2...

When I checked the third page, I saw the Awakening DLC and assumed the rest of the pages consisted only of the first map pack...

I updated my original post, you can check the changes in the quote below...

So I just redid the whole tedius process of registering different Nintendo Network ID's on my spare 3DS system.

Here are the results of the pricing details in Oceania when there isn't a sale going on...:

Australia:

[spoiler=Screenshots of Australian Pricing Details]

LjQFimHl.jpgHSKFRkxl.jpg

NzLnm55l.jpgTYn52TPl.jpg

New Zealand:

[spoiler=Screenshots of New Zealand Pricing Details]

EBtOEDkl.jpgwAw59MIl.jpg

AuRpQjOl.jpgWllImkKl.jpg

Edit: Added more screenshots to complete the whole Heirs of Fate Arc

Edited by Masterthunderblade

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly does save data work (outside the Special Edition) concerning the support log? I assume extra data files are completely overwrited, but what about the three on the actual cartridge? I have one of each path on my Conquest cartridge, so if I overwrote all of them, which support logs would remain?

Someone answer my question, please...

Even concerning the DLC Revelation path?

Should also include Revelation-only supports. I mean, you can recruit an Einherjar Anna without owning the Anna on the Run DLC map or an Einherjar Fuga without owning Revelation route.

Im doing a run of Conquest with Onmyoji Corrin for extra staff use and more magic damage, any tips for that? I went Clever/Weak for Boon and Bane, which I figured would be the best option as I wont need strength for the class. What Skills should I buy to go with this? I am going to keep Tomefaire, and the +2 magic skill from Diviner (maybe, I may change it if I find something I like better). Dragon Fang is a given. Other than that I am a little lost on what to go for. 

Edited by Tolvir

17 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Im doing a run of Conquest with Onmyoji Corrin for extra staff use and more magic damage, any tips for that? I went Clever/Weak for Boon and Bane, which I figured would be the best option as I wont need strength for the class. What Skills should I buy to go with this? I am going to keep Tomefaire, and the +2 magic skill from Diviner (maybe, I may change it if I find something I like better). Dragon Fang is a given. Other than that I am a little lost on what to go for. 

What's the base class that you're using to get Onmyoji, out of curiosity?

40 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Draconic Hexham is good on everybody, as is Replicate.  Trample is good in Conquest, since almost all units aren't mounted.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Draconic Hexham is good on everybody, as is Replicate.  Trample is good in Conquest, since almost all units aren't mounted.

Thanks, Draconic Hex is one I forgot about, so that will definitely be used. Trample is one I havent thought about, that isnt a bad idea. I also like the idea of replicate, might keep that one in reserves to be switched in when I think I will need it.

21 minutes ago, iridium137 said:

What happens if the Avatar's talent is the same as his/her spouse's primary class? What does each of them get from using a Partner Seal?

If the Avatar's secondary class is shared with the partner's base class, their spouse will receive the opposite route's equivalent of the class.

For Example: If the male Avatar with the secondary class (=talent) of Oni Savage and Rinkah achieve an S-Support, the Avatar will still "gain access" to the Oni Savage class (=will not gain anything new) while Rinkah gains access to the Nohrian variant of the Oni Savage class, the Fighter class.

You can find the equivalent classes over here:

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/classes/parallel-classes/

6 hours ago, Synjid said:

How does the unit logbook work exactly? I mean, is there a way to save units into the logbook, apart from finishing the game ?

You can:

Buy an Einherjar of a non-Einherjar unit currently on your castle team from the Einherjar shop.

Buy a generic Einherjar unit from the Einherjar shop.

Buy an Einherjar of a non-Einherjar unit from another player's castle team from their Einherjar shop.

Defeat another player's castle without any handicaps to recruit an Einherjar of a non-Einherjar unit from their castle team.

Recruit a prisoner from your prison.

Defeat Marth, Ike, Robin, and/or Lucina in their respective Hero Battles.

Create a bond unit with another player.

Keep in mind that you can only have up to 99 units saved into the Logbook at once.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hey guys, I was able to get my hands on a 3DS recently and am now finishing Awakening. My next acquisition will be Fates, but I haven't understood how the various games work yet. Are birthright, conquest and revelations really three different games or is it like Pokemon where both games are the same with minimum differences? Thanks

5 minutes ago, Warg said:

Hey guys, I was able to get my hands on a 3DS recently and am now finishing Awakening. My next acquisition will be Fates, but I haven't understood how the various games work yet. Are birthright, conquest and revelations really three different games or is it like Pokemon where both games are the same with minimum differences? Thanks

They are indeed different games. The story route determines what storyline you'll be experiencing, what characters you'll recruit or encounter as enemies, and gameplay styles (Birthright is more like Awakening due to unlimited grinding, Conquest is more like older FE games with different map objectives and gimmicks and limited resources, Revelation is more of a mix between the 2 with map gimmicks and unlimited grinding but has a huge playable character roster).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Can anyone recommend a/some good guide(s) for no-grind Lunatic Conquest?

Or, failing that, any tips I should know going in? Any suggestions for my m!Corrin's talent? (Planning to do the whole magic Paladin thing, and A+ing Silas for that should be easy so don't necessarily need Cav talent) Any units who want to be promoted early? (I know Jakob and Felicia both want early Heart Seals at least...)

Edited by BANRYU

Would shurikenbreaker or lifetaker be more useful for a Kagero!Shiro? I'm having Kagero pass down Pavise to help him survive earlier in the game. I've not recruited Shiro before so any advice would help. I'm just considering these skills in the case that I cannot find a MyCastle to seize with these skills.

So, is there anyway to sav extra data? A while back I lost my copy of Birthright, and got another. So, now I have my save on my SD card (My battle save from the last boss), and I was wondering if I could save that to one of the profiles.

15 hours ago, Christianguy7 said:

So, is there anyway to sav extra data? A while back I lost my copy of Birthright, and got another. So, now I have my save on my SD card (My battle save from the last boss), and I was wondering if I could save that to one of the profiles.

From what I've gathered (I haven't tested this myself), I believe it would be possible. But only if you saved your original save data in one of the 'extra data slots' of your original copy. (You gain these extra data slots for buying a different path) If you unlock these extra slots in your new game as well, the game should add the original game data to these slots. Although I'm not sure if battle saves will work or not.
External software / homebrew is another option to insert save data, but I don't know any specifics.

I got a quick question, what elements, locations, items, classes, and some character's names that were from previous Japan-only games that was shown in Fire Emblem Fates with all three versions that wasn't covered/shown in Fire Emblem Awakening nor the other localized Fire Emblem games other than Ragnarok, Fear Mountain from Gaiden and upcoming Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Witch class, and Zeke? (by the way, is Zeke really mentioned in Fire Emblem Fates, I heard some people mentioned it that his name was mentioned in the game as Sieg or is other people just speculating with Siegbert that share the same few Kanji with Zeke if he wasn't mentioned in Fire Emblem Fates? - I just wanted to clarify it since I don't have Witch's Trial yet)

37 minutes ago, Shion said:

Would anyone know what happens if I used a heart seal on a recruited child unit and then used the offspring seal that came with him/her?

You can't use an offspring seal after using a heart seal.