"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

If i'll give someone Rally spectum, then give this person for example spd rally, they will stack?

Yeah, both will be applied with the same command. Sakura can reclass to get Rally Magic + Speed + Luck fairly easily this way.

edit: wait, you said Spectrum. Haven't actually had any experience with that so I can't say if it works the same way as it did in Awakening.

Edited by Espinosa

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, both will be applied with the same command. Sakura can reclass to get Rally Magic + Speed + Luck fairly easily this way.

edit: wait, you said Spectrum. Haven't actually had any experience with that so I can't say if it works the same way as it did in Awakening.

Yeah, i meant one from grandmaster, this which gives every rallies but with weaker ressult. :P

I just want to know : Conquest's difficulty level is, on a scale from 1 to 5, how much superior in it hard mode to Awakening's ?

Also, just to make this clear, Conquest IS harder than Birthright, isn't it ?

And, if I understood well, there will be a third version ? But will it be available in shops like Conquest and Birthright, or only on eShop ?

I just want to know : Conquest's difficulty level is, on a scale from 1 to 5, how much superior in it hard mode to Awakening's ?

Also, just to make this clear, Conquest IS harder than Birthright, isn't it ?

And, if I understood well, there will be a third version ? But will it be available in shops like Conquest and Birthright, or only on eShop ?

Conquest is harder than Birthright really

Scales are subjective, also it depends on which difficulty of Conquest you are talking about anyway

Also I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Superior" anyway.

Like, I've never really done a no DLC run of FE13 Hard Mode, so maybe it would be more difficult that way.

My MU hasn't befriended a lot of people on any of my runs so I gotta ask...

Can MU reclass to MULTIPLE units' class sets if he's A-ranked all of them? They can never get A+ with anybody, so I'm guessing this to be the case but can anyone confirm?

Yeah, the avatar can have classes from different units at the same time.

If i'll give someone Rally spectrum, then give this person for example spd rally, they will stack?

Yes.

Yeah, the avatar can have classes from different units at the same time.

Yes.

Thanks, so i have idea for rally bot lol

Edit: one more question, for rally bot it's best to take any flier/mounted unit or it must be falcon?

Edited by Eriotto

Thanks, so i have idea for rally bot lol

Edit: one more question, for rally bot it's best to take any flier/mounted unit or it must be falcon?

Falcon Warrior is preferable because it can fly and use staves.. so you can have high mobility staff+rally bot

Falcon Warrior is preferable because it can fly and use staves.. so you can have high mobility staff+rally bot

Well, i need to use something else then, the person i want to do rally bot don't have acces to this class, at least for this run. :P

Just wandering about the accessory you get from having Awakening data, does it have to be cleared game data? Because I haven't actually beaten FEA yet (Despite having it for a while XD).

Just wandering about the accessory you get from having Awakening data, does it have to be cleared game data? Because I haven't actually beaten FEA yet (Despite having it for a while XD).

IRC, you only need to have set up a streetpass team in FE: A for the games to communicate. The accessory you get is the fire emblem shield Chrom wears.

What magic classes are good and why?
Which magic class have best maxed-stats? (i see some classes have less points in general)

which physical (lol) classes are underrated comparing to the others?

Edited by Eriotto

I checked the site before posting but nothing distinguishes A from A+ on the site.

IIRC a unit can A+ any same-sex unit they can support. For example, Niles can A+ Leo, Odin, Arthur, and Subaki.

you can A+ only one of them

I have the japenese version of Fates (with the translation patch applied). will i be able to play online with people with the english version?

I guess so, I think there isn't any problem

Does giving skills from parents to children works same in Fates?

Yep. Last skill equipped always goes to the child.

Though with buying skills, and kids being able to buy every skill they want, the only inheritance that matters is mods and maybe classes depending on the situation.

Edited by Azz

Yep. Last skill equipped always goes to the child.

Though with buying skills, and kids being able to buy every skill they want, the only inheritance that matters is mods and maybe classes depending on the situation.

I wanted to give one of daughters (which i won't use for fight i think) as rally bot, one kid and one parent.

Rally spectrum is only for males so the way of giving her it is to her father have it as last skill at the start of chapter.

I'm glad this works the same, unfortunally i hadn't any other flier to do rally bot with, falcon at least. :P

I wanted to give one of daughters (which i won't use for fight i think) as rally bot, one kid and one parent.

Rally spectrum is only for males so the way of giving her it is to her father have it as last skill at the start of chapter.

I'm glad this works the same, unfortunally i hadn't any other flier to do rally bot with, falcon at least. :P

Sadly you can not pass down DLC skills. Only ones from normal classes so Rally Spectrum is still Male only (Just saying, Laslo makes the best rally bot as his Personal Skill counts as a rally).

Sadly you can not pass down DLC skills. Only ones from normal classes so Rally Spectrum is still Male only (Just saying, Laslo makes the best rally bot as his Personal Skill counts as a rally).

You have a point, well if i can't pass down it then i'll figure out something else lol

Aparently foleo can buddy shig, this can be way lol