"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're strapped for EXP in Nohr route, but can the free DLC map ("Before Awakening") be used to grind EXP? Or does it give 1 EXP for every action like the Spotpass maps in FE13 Lunatic?

Put that under a spoiler tab ( [.spoiler]Text[./spoiler] without the dots), since there are people that don't know that yet.

Like me ;^;

I suppose you can use the free DLC map to grind exp, but that kind of defeats the purpose of Nohr's existence, right?

Edited by ThatDamnDuck

Spoilers Can someone elaborate on Azura's heritage? So she was the daughter of Garon and one of his consorts, making her a half-sister to the Nohr siblings right?

That's what her bio says.

She's actually not Garon's daughter at all, and is not related to the Nohr royals. Her father is only relevant in Revelation.

Edited by gayserbeam

Put that under a spoiler tab ( [.spoiler]Text[./spoiler] without the dots), since there are people that don't know that yet.

Like me ;^;

I suppose you can use the free DLC map to grind exp, but that kind of defeats the purpose of Nohr's existence, right?

Nohr has Boo Camp for EXP farming, right?

Edited by FluffyWarlock

That's what her bio says.

She's actually not Garon's daughter at all, and is not related to the Nohr royals. Her father is only relevant in Revelation.

In other words, Garon is Azura's step-father, and the Nohr siblings are her step-siblings. In fact, Azura can even marry Xander or Leo.

In other words, Garon is Azura's step-father, and the Nohr siblings are her step-siblings. In fact, Azura can even marry Xander or Leo.

Early on in the Nohr route, Elise is happy that she has another sister, but Corrin sees that Azura isn't exactly confirming it. Though, yeah, none of Nohr is related to her.

I know you're strapped for EXP in Nohr route, but can the free DLC map ("Before Awakening") be used to grind EXP? Or does it give 1 EXP for every action like the Spotpass maps in FE13 Lunatic?

My understanding is that only Boo Camp gives XP in Nohr; other extra and DLC battles don't give any XP.

I know in Birthright and Conquest Gunther dies, but in Revalations I saw you can get him back. Does he permenately stay, or does he die? And if he does is it avoidable or is there a way to bring him back? I want to know because I would like to use him, but don't know if he doesn't make it or not.

I know in Birthright and Conquest Gunther dies, but in Revalations I saw you can get him back. Does he permenately stay, or does he die? And if he does is it avoidable or is there a way to bring him back? I want to know because I would like to use him, but don't know if he doesn't make it or not.

he comes back but story-wise in one chapter in lategame you won't be able to use him if i remember right

He doesn't die at all. He rejoins you in both Conquest and Revelation, but he's not available in Birthright. And he automatically joins your party.

He doesn't die at all. He rejoins you in both Conquest and Revelation, but he's not available in Birthright. And he automatically joins your party.

Thanks, I like the fact that we have an older character so I was wanting to use him. Im not one to really do a whole lot of optimizing so whether he is really viable or not doesn't bother me.

I have a question what does the talent mean in the make an avatar menue, it gives you a lot of options classes but i dont really know what it meas

does the talent mean your secondary class aka the class you give your wife/husband or what is it for

Yes, your talent is your secondary class that you can second seal into and will be passed onto your spouse via marriage seal.

Can the royal siblings A+ one another / buddy seal each other regardless of gender?

Assuming by royal siblings you mean Ryoma/Hinoka/Takumi/Sakura, and Xander/Camilla/Leo/Elise

Buddy seals require same gender, but otherwise Ryoma can buddy Takumi and vice versa, Hinoka can buddy Sakura and vice versa, Xander and Leo, Camilla and Elise.