"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Map pack makes it seem like you get all the dlc immediately instead of waiting for the single release dates

No, you still have to wait for each map. The advantage of the Map Pack is that you save around 7 bucks by choosing that option.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming by royal siblings you mean Ryoma/Hinoka/Takumi/Sakura, and Xander/Camilla/Leo/Elise

Buddy seals require same gender, but otherwise Ryoma can buddy Takumi and vice versa, Hinoka can buddy Sakura and vice versa, Xander and Leo, Camilla and Elise.

Thanks. That's kind of a shame it's limited in that way.

Can you turn voices off in the game? I'm actually not salty about the lack of dual-audio or anything, I just absolutely loathe games that have those little blurbs such as "Nice!" or "Aw, man..." during dialogue, even though the dialogue says something completely different. I know I'd be missing out on voices in battle and animated cutscenes, but that's a small price to pay if I could avoid the blurbs.

What happens to the awakening trio at the end of the game? Do they stay in the fate's universe? go back home? Does this change if they're married?

[spoiler=Awakening Trio's Epilogue]Open ended, vagueness. Basically there are no records in history about their whereabouts after the war. Only if you marry them in Revelations it says they reappear.

So Kaze and Azura join you in Nohr later on, and I was wondering if their stats and weapon ranks carry over in later chapters, or should I feed all of the EXP to Corrin?

Kaze will hop up to level 9, but Azura will keep her EXP. The thing is, Chapter 5, the only chapter where Azura and Corrin coexist before the paths diverge, has Corrin stuck in a state where he gains severely reduced EXP, so you don't waste anything by letting the other units get the kills that chapter.

On the other hand, Azura joins at level 1 with 16 HP and 5 STR so she's not going to get many kills in Chapter 5, and you don't have time to turtle and feed her kills because your only defensive units are Rinkah (who has poor RES and WTD) and Corrin (who is weak to all the mages and Wyrmslayers in the chapter), so the only feasible way to level Azura is to spam the Sing command, which doesn't take EXP away from anyone else.

TL;DR, in Chapter 4, feed all the EXP to Corrin. In Chapter 5, it doesn't matter at all what you do because Corrin barely gains EXP and Azura is a support unit who doesn't need to kill enemies to level up in the first place.

Darn, I'm sure it has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment:

Let's say Corrin marries Benny, Kana (m) marries Velour, what would Velour get for her marriage seal? Knight or Corrin's second class?

Velour gets Corrin's Secondary Class and Kana gets Fighter.

Edited by gayserbeam

Really nice to have such quick answers for small, maybe annoying questions. I even have a follow-up.

Can a male Corrin buy skills from a female Corrin from the logbook? A male Kana from a female Kana?

I'm asking coz I intend to do my Birthright/Conquest runs as female Corrin, but Revelation as male Corrin, which would be kinda a waste if I can't buy the skills afterwards for PvP purposes.

Thanks for the answers! I appreciate it.

Really nice to have such quick answers for small, maybe annoying questions. I even have a follow-up.

Can a male Corrin buy skills from a female Corrin from the logbook? A male Kana from a female Kana?

I'm asking coz I intend to do my Birthright/Conquest runs as female Corrin, but Revelation as male Corrin, which would be kinda a waste if I can't buy the skills afterwards for PvP purposes.

No and no. (Or at the very least, I seriously doubt it.)

Yes and No

Yes for Corrin, No for Kana

Theoretically Kanna should have access to every skill in the game save for special classes, since Corrin can get just about any skill and pass it down to Kanna. You'd have to do a lot of shopping, though.

Because of Partner Sealing into Corrin's secondary, all character's can get most skills. Nohr Prince(ss)'s, Villager's, Kitsune's and Wolfskin's skills are limited to certain 2nd gens and songstress's are Azura only. Besides that there's the DLC skills and enemy only.

Because of Partner Sealing into Corrin's secondary, all character's can get most skills. Nohr Prince(ss)'s, Villager's, Kitsune's and Wolfskin's skills are limited to certain 2nd gens and songstress's are Azura only. Besides that there's the DLC skills and enemy only.

iirc, no one can Buddy Kamui. Kamui is AB blood and the only AB blood =P so...no. not everyone can get most of the skills through Kamui

iirc, no one can Buddy Kamui. Kamui is AB blood and the only AB blood =P so...no. not everyone can get most of the skills through Kamui

I meant marrying but I can see how the NA term is confusing. Partner = Spouse. Friendship = Buddy. Heart = Parallel does not help either.

I meant marrying but I can see how the NA term is confusing. Partner = Spouse. Friendship = Buddy. Heart = Parallel does not help either.

right..forgot about localized names x_x weirdest one is Heart. the other two made sense