"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site says you need to complete chapter 18 in order to upgrade the turrets up to level 3.

I was hoping that was a mistake seems a little late into the game for me personally but thank you and Captain Karnage for your responses.

Is there a place to look at screenshots of Corrin as various classes, or can someone post a few for the ones I am interested in?

Butler

Dread Fighter

Holy Lancer

Weapons Master

Great Knight

You can use Miiverse (be share to check both the "Journal Entries" and the "New Discussions" for screenshots, sometimes the "Popular Drawings" has screenshots but it's mostly shots from the cutscenes and supports) (https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073684421024/14866558073684421031) and this Tumblr (http://sleepy-kamui.tumblr.com/post/125901934022/fire-emblem-tags) for the screenshots you want.

Some of the screenshots will be in spoilers for Miiverse, so be careful.

Edited by December Knight

Sorry for the millions of questions I have had, but I have another. How well does Corrin work as a butler? One of my playthroughs I want to do this, but don't know how viable it is. And how would I get him to reclass into it?

Edited by Tolvir

So I know that you have to scan the amiibo twice in order to battle/recruit them, but what if you try to again? Can you recruit them more than once? (Like if my Marth gets killed in battle on Classic, would I be able to use the same amiibo to re-recruit him, or is there a limit?)

How is it possible to gain exp when leveling your units at >Lvl 50? Since exp gain is more balanced now, I thought you couldn't gain any exp if you were over 5 levels over the enemy or something.

it's 1 exp per kill and 0 for hitting at 5+

Doesn't this mean that once you hit level 25 in a promoted class you can't gain any more EXP? Or do enemies that spawn on maps exceed level 20?

it's 1 exp per kill at 5+? o_o not sure how else to say it.

at 5+ above, you do not get any experience from simply hitting the enemy. you only gain 1 from killing. so at lvl 25+, you must kill 100 enemies to lvl once. if that makes things clearer

How is it possible to gain exp when leveling your units at >Lvl 50? Since exp gain is more balanced now, I thought you couldn't gain any exp if you were over 5 levels over the enemy or something.

Levels above 20/20 are treated as 20/20

Your mileage might vary on if that question is spoileriffic, but here goes.

Which enemy have Dragonskin? Do you meet them in all three paths?

H27 Boss
HE Boss
N27 Boss
NE Boss
R27 Boss
RE Boss
[spoiler=Names]
H27 Dark Lord Garon
HE Nohr Dragon Garon
N27 Water Familiar Garon
NE Sniper Takumi
R27 Anankos
RE Anankos X4

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Levels above 20/20 are treated as 20/20

Does that apply to skills such as 'Way of the Samurai' - 'if the user's level is higher than the support then....' i.e. will the skill work if the user is lv 25 and the support is lv 20?

If Corrin reclasses out of the Nohr Prince(ss) line (say to a samurai) would they get a unique overworld (map) sprite or end up with a generic one like when Robin reclasses out of Tactician in Awakening?

Everyone's map sprite in every class lets them keep their unique head/hair. Only generic captured units use the generic helmeted map sprite.