This character should be annhilated >_<

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OF COURSE

ENNEMIES WILL GET HIM

AHAHAH

How do Buddy Seals work for Kamui? I read that they can use it when they reach an A support with another unit, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me... my f!Kamui can't become a Rod Knight or Cavalier despite having A supports with Joker and Silas, but she can Buddy Seal into a Pegasus Warrior?? The only connection to that class that I can think of is that I got a C support with Hinoka.

And another dumb question, but why do you guys think the items don't have unique icons anymore like in Awakening lol? Like Speedwings/Goddess Icons, Vulneraries/Elixers etc. all had unique icons before, I don't get why they wouldn't continue using them, now all the items look the same ya feel

Since you can buy skills from other players for each character's counterpart in said player's file, doesn't this mean that the Avatar and the children characters will eventually be able to get all of the skills?

Doh. I thought for whatever reason that the spouse's class would influence Kanna's initial class.

Not the initial class but the spouse's base class will be one of Kanna's options.

My Oboro!Kanna had Dark Princess as her default class and Mercenary (Kamui's second base class) and Lancer has her reclass options.

How do Buddy Seals work for Kamui? I read that they can use it when they reach an A support with another unit, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me... my f!Kamui can't become a Rod Knight or Cavalier despite having A supports with Joker and Silas, but she can Buddy Seal into a Pegasus Warrior?? The only connection to that class that I can think of is that I got a C support with Hinoka.

And another dumb question, but why do you guys think the items don't have unique icons anymore like in Awakening lol? Like Speedwings/Goddess Icons, Vulneraries/Elixers etc. all had unique icons before, I don't get why they wouldn't continue using them, now all the items look the same ya feel

Buddy seals only work for Same-Sex pals, even with Kamui. Do you happen to have an A Support with Akua? She gives Pegasus Warrior as Singer is exclusive.

I understand why weapons don't have unique icons, because this way it is easier to differentiate between Hoshidan and Nohrian weapons. As for the items... no idea. They could have reused the Awakening assets. Made it real annoying for me...

Buddy seals only work for Same-Sex pals, even with Kamui. Do you happen to have an A Support with Akua? She gives Pegasus Warrior as Singer is exclusive.

I understand why weapons don't have unique icons, because this way it is easier to differentiate between Hoshidan and Nohrian weapons. As for the items... no idea. They could have reused the Awakening assets. Made it real annoying for me...

YES I realized it was because of Aqua, I completely forgot I had an A support with her omg wow I feel dumb. Didn't know it was gender exclusive though, so thanks!

I cannot confirm it but, try raising the level of the vendor (I think it's the vendor that sells seals anyway).

Remind me which one is the vendor again? The one that sells weapons or staves? (And thanks for the response.)

Thanks, will do. I assume I have to accumulate a number of DV points or wait X chapters before I can upgrade, right? I only have an armory, vendor, and arena running right now.

Yeah, exactly. I don't know exactly when the game allows you to upgrade buildings, but it depends on your progress in the main story. By far the most important buildings are the tool shop and the weapon shop, the rest is pretty much filler.

If you want a faster way to get seals, visit someone else's castle online and buy them. If you don't know how:

1. Go the the blue sphere near the top of your My Castle and interact with it

2. Choose the middle-left option

3. Choose the top option

4. A list of castles will appear. Look at their castle maps on the bottom screen and choose one where their staff shop is coloured gold

5. Select that castle, go to their staff shop, buy the seal you want.

Edited by gayserbeam

Can you S rank more than one weapon type?

Not within the same class. Unlike in previous games, where all promoted classes had a Max A-Rank for every weapon and could get an S-Rank in one, in FEif there is only one class that can get an S-Rank for each weapon type. For example, only Butlers/Maids can get S-Rank staves. So while it might be possible (seemingly untested, I would never reclass a Ninja to a Rod Knight...) to get an S-Rank Staves as a Butler and an S-Rank in Hidden Weapons as an Elite Ninja, you could never use both at the same time.

Edited by gayserbeam

Not sure if this was answered before, but

At the end of the game, when you're adding characters to the logbook, can you have multiples of the same character? Ex: I have already have an Aqua, can I add another, or will it overwrite the old one?

I haven't read the previous posts, but I'll ask anyway.

How many units can you bring to a chapter usually? This would help me immensely if you can give me an estimate.

Not within the same class. Unlike in previous games, where all promoted classes had a Max A-Rank for every weapon and could get an S-Rank in one, in FEif there is only one class that can get an S-Rank for each weapon type. For example, only Butlers/Maids can get S-Rank staves. So while it might be possible (seemingly untested, I would never reclass a Ninja to a Rod Knight...) to get an S-Rank Staves as a Butler and an S-Rank in Hidden Weapons as an Elite Ninja, you could never use both at the same time.

Ack. There goes the plan of "since S ranking staves is useless, I'll S rank the other weapon". Dammit!

^ I'd REALLY like to know that as well. When I saw Dark Mage was a Nohr class I was expecting there to be at least as much dark magic as Awakening and possibly even new ones...

Anyway, so what's up with A+ supports? Are the they the same-sex equivalent of S supports without the romance? Can characters have multiple A+ supports?

And if 2 characters have an A+ support but no S supports, do they get a paired ending?