"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Lilith's max level and is it possible to max her stats?

same like other units, visually it's 99 but she can lvl up more than that. I've maxed my Lilith at lvl 90 https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk8phZBNA

Is there any benefit to/reward for keeping Effie/Arthur alive in Birthright Chapter 23?

No

Okay, how do you alternate between promoted classes? Like, you know, between Stategist and Butler/Maid?

use Heart Seal

In a My Castle battle I tried out, I originally bought Replicate to give to Oboro, but my Avatar ended up taking it instead. Is there a way to give bought skills to a non-Avatar character, or do I have to grind through classes the old-fashioned way?

I'm sure this has been answered, but what's recommended for Rinkah? She's kind of meh, but I want to use her. Is she better in one of her promotions or as a Dread Fighter?

How dedicated are you to using Rinkah

The most dedicated answer is marry her and go Berserker after 20/5, but that's probably not the option for most

So the next best answer is just

tonics and forges

tonics are very cheap, and +5hp +2str goes a long way (+2 spd too if you have trouble doubling). Pick her a good pairup partner that'll give her stats she needs. I fed her several major kills (Leo and Xander in 6) and used tonics (and the SE statboosters, but those aren't so much necessary as I just don't do favortism halfway) and she could ORKO a lot of things in chapter 7 Lunatic.

There's a Seraph Robe in chapter 7. If you plan on using her long term, she's a solid candidate for that.

See details here

(but yes IS fucked up her stats--especially bases. But if you want to use her and have enough love there's plenty of ways to get around her issues)

(also depending on how averse you are to skill-buying during the main game, I got Axefaire and HP+5 on my Rinka up in my castle.)

In a My Castle battle I tried out, I originally bought Replicate to give to Oboro, but my Avatar ended up taking it instead. Is there a way to give bought skills to a non-Avatar character, or do I have to grind through classes the old-fashioned way?

You can only get skills off the same character--so Oboro can only get replicate from Oboro, Corn can only get it from Corn, etc
Edited by Thor Odinson

Bought skills only work for corresponding characters in your army. For example, if you buy a skill that another castle's Avatar has, only your Avatar can use it.

what contributes to the accuracy of staves like freeze and the hexing rod?

Skill stat?

Guten Tag,

my question: On 3th Path "Revelation", can my Avatar promote into both, Nohrian Noble & Hoshidoan Noble?

Yes you can.

*Rinkah*

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I'm probably not as invested as you heheh but I've given her some stat boosts and I'm going to look into buying her some non-difficulty-cheapening skills. The problem is she's hitting for tiny amounts of damage compared to others and not doubling either. On a non-grind run so I'll be going easy on reclassing, would you suggest Oni Chieftain or Blacksmith for her? I'm inclined to go with Blacksmith.

How do you unlock statues? When I trained certain units I unlocked their statues but for other units I didn't get their statue, also the level they where when the statue became available/upgrade where differs among the characters. So what are are the rules behind this?

How do you unlock statues? When I trained certain units I unlocked their statues but for other units I didn't get their statue, also the level they where when the statue became available/upgrade where differs among the characters. So what are are the rules behind this?

Statues are unlocked when units get a certain amount of kills.

20+ for bronze

50+ for silver

100+ for gold

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I'm probably not as invested as you heheh but I've given her some stat boosts and I'm going to look into buying her some non-difficulty-cheapening skills. The problem is she's hitting for tiny amounts of damage compared to others and not doubling either. On a non-grind run so I'll be going easy on reclassing, would you suggest Oni Chieftain or Blacksmith for her? I'm inclined to go with Blacksmith.

Hey, mine was nogrind, I just had a lot of planning :B

I'd also say blacksmith--hitrates, mostly. Although you might want to hit up Oni Chieftain first for the crit skill, then go blacksmith forever after 20/5. Counter is useless.

I spend the vast majority of my time in guard stance so pick someone who boosts str/spd for her.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Are all of the Fire Emblem Amiibos compatible with Fates? Or just Ike, Marth, Lucina, and Robin?

We don't know yet. The current version only supports those four, but since Roy isn't out yet, we don't know if they'll add him in a later update.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Hello, I have a question. To my understanding, your castle ID is shared among all your save files.
If you were to share that ID, how will you know which one people will end up visiting?
Same question but for streetpass. Who will end up in their castle? All of my files' Corrins?

Thanks!

Hey, mine was nogrind, I just had a lot of planning :B

I'd also say blacksmith--hitrates, mostly. Although you might want to hit up Oni Chieftain first for the crit skill, then go blacksmith forever after 20/5. Counter is useless.

I spend the vast majority of my time in guard stance so pick someone who boosts str/spd for her.

I think that's exactly what I'll do. That crit skill is too tempting. Thanks!