"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you get them if others visit and battle your castle :)

Oh thank God. Getting 9999 points on each sounds less daunting now (Assuming them make Europe and NA connectible unlike with Japan and NA).

Is it me or is Luck the most popular Bane in this game?

I can't speak for everyone, but I picked Luck as my Corrin's bane because it seemed appropriate given how crappy Corrin's life is. (And her Luck growth is still higher than Arthur's)

I don't think it's you. All told, I'm one of the mavericks who refuses to agree with that.

Luck is a ridiculously easy bane to fix. Lodestar alone can probably fix any and all Luck issues Corrin could possibly have. Dread Fighter's Res means that magic would never be a problem if Corrin wanted to go Dread Fighter.

Okay, so I have both Birthright and conquest on one card, and I beat Birthright last night, but to my great disappointment, no Support or Sound Test function opened up in the main menu. Is this because I haven't beaten Conquest, or is there actually no Support/Sound Test options in these games?

Okay, so I have both Birthright and conquest on one card, and I beat Birthright last night, but to my great disappointment, no Support or Sound Test function opened up in the main menu. Is this because I haven't beaten Conquest, or is there actually no Support/Sound Test options in these games?

There is no Support/Sound Test viewer in the main menu. It's all in your castle, as the Records Hall does everything for you. You can still go back to it even if you've beaten the game.

I don't like it tbh. I prefered viewing models while listening to music.

Luck is a ridiculously easy bane to fix. Lodestar alone can probably fix any and all Luck issues Corrin could possibly have. Dread Fighter's Res means that magic would never be a problem if Corrin wanted to go Dread Fighter.

Guess you'd need to register a unit in the logbook with the Lodestar seal, trade and promote. Because chances are, you people would rather use the Hero's Brand you get by protecting the Awakening three on someone like Xander or Laslow, right?

Can units registered in the logbook carry promotion seals, like the Hero's Brand (for the Lodestar class) and the Fell Brand (Grandmaster)?

Also, is it possible to farm permanent stat-boosting items in Revelations?

Units in the logbook are weapon/item-less but they keep the class they were in when added to it. I haven't checked if they keep memory of DLC classes they were in if not currently in one; someone else could answer this part.

You could, but it would not be very reliable, and you would need more time and money (or time + more time playing castle/DLC battles) than in Awakening. Challenges with Ninja/Outlaw-related classes are the only ones that drop items now, and they usually hold staves, unlike Awakening where it seemed like over half the time they had a stat-booster item, and you could manipulate Reeking Box drops easily. In a positive, between the enemy gold drops and the sparkling tiles, they usually pay themselves. Also, upgrade your lottery after chapters 14 and 20 for a higher chance at a grand prize, which can be a stat booster.

Not gameplay related, and please don't take it the wrong way, but did Sakura always have a bit of a stutter? It's kinda rare seeing a character with a stutter, from the games I've played at least.

Not gameplay related, and please don't take it the wrong way, but did Sakura always have a bit of a stutter? It's kinda rare seeing a character with a stutter, from the games I've played at least.

She really did in the original Japanese, but it's been severely toned down in localization. Her mother support with Asugi seems to preserve this, though.

Units in the logbook are weapon/item-less but they keep the class they were in when added to it. I haven't checked if they keep memory of DLC classes they were in if not currently in one; someone else could answer this part.

So basically, nothing can get carried on from one save to another. Damnit.

your battle and visitor points will get carried to all your save file.

At least that's that.

Anyway, for when it comes to healing weapons: Sheep Spirit (works as vulnerary to recover 10HP) or Moonlight (recovers 20% of your HP when you initiate the battle)?

Also, which talent (reclassing option) do you recommend for a Corn with a Luck bane? I mean, we only have one Hero's Brand per game, unless there's an exploit or something...

Edited by FluffyWarlock