"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small question:

How can I get another Javelin or a 1-2 naginata/spear? I'm playing Birthright right now, and the only weapon with 1-2 range spear/naginata I have, is the Javelin that Silas have when he joined... I would like another one for my other characters, but I don't see them in the castles I visited.

Thanks in advance!

Small question:

How can I get another Javelin or a 1-2 naginata/spear? I'm playing Birthright right now, and the only weapon with 1-2 range spear/naginata I have, is the Javelin that Silas have when he joined... I would like another one for my other characters, but I don't see them in the castles I visited.

Thanks in advance!

The Dawn armory has the 1-2 rank katana, club and the magic naginata and shuriken while the Dusk armory has the magic sword, ax, bow and 1-2 range lance. They tried to split them by version.

There are ways to get the other versions weapons but they're more limited

Luck is a ridiculously easy bane to fix. Lodestar alone can probably fix any and all Luck issues Corrin could possibly have. Dread Fighter's Res means that magic would never be a problem if Corrin wanted to go Dread Fighter.

I've seen people tell me crap like that about a hundred times, and I've ignored them as many times. Anyways, that solution would require using an item you only get one of per file on him, and what if I would rather use it on someone else?

EDIT:

Guess you'd need to register a unit in the logbook with the Lodestar seal, trade and promote. Because chances are, you people would rather use the Hero's Brand you get by protecting the Awakening three on someone like Xander or Laslow, right?

Would that even work??? I'd assume that logbook units would have nothing at all in their inventory...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

For the character statues in My Castle, do the stat cap increases also affect those of guest characters (ones with the blue shield icon such as captured units, amiibo units, etc.)?

Also, for My Castle cards, do the Birthright/Conquest/Revelation symbols reflect completing the story path on Classic/Casual/Phoenix modes? I do know that the color of the symbols change based on difficulty the campaign was finished on (bronze for Normal, silver for Hard, and gold for Lunatic).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hopefully this hasn't been asked before, but I have a question about class changing and gaining skills. For the sake of an example, I intend to use a Heart Seal on Kagero (currently promoted) to make her a Basara (from her Diviner side-class) for a level or two so she can get Rend Heavens. So, my question is:

-Since she currently doesn't have any Diviner skills, will she gain them upon level-up like how it normally works for class changing?

-If so, if one of those skills isn't learned until level 5 promoted, will that push back Rend Heavens?

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked before, but I have a question about class changing and gaining skills. For the sake of an example, I intend to use a Heart Seal on Kagero (currently promoted) to make her a Basara (from her Diviner side-class) for a level or two so she can get Rend Heavens. So, my question is:

-Since she currently doesn't have any Diviner skills, will she gain them upon level-up like how it normally works for class changing?

-If so, if one of those skills isn't learned until level 5 promoted, will that push back Rend Heavens?

Thanks in advance.

Basara! Kagero will learn Magic +2, then Future Sight. After that, if she's Level 5 or higher, she'll learn Rend Heaven, then if she's 15 or higher, Quixotic.

The situation is a bit more complicated if she gains Spear Fighter in her class set but otherwise this

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The Dawn armory has the 1-2 rank katana, club and the magic naginata and shuriken while the Dusk armory has the magic sword, ax, bow and 1-2 range lance. They tried to split them by version.

There are ways to get the other versions weapons but they're more limited

I have the magic naginata, but I don't think Oboro could do good damage with it (Orochi would do better with it I think), I was searching Javelin because is a physical and I would like to have one with Oboro, one for Hinoka and one for Subaki, but I can't find them in the Nohr or Valla castles I visited

Edited by SniperGYS

I have the magic naginata, but I don't think Oboro could do good damage with it (Orochi would do better with it I think), I was searching Javelin because is a physical and I would like to have one with Oboro, one for Hinoka and one for Subaki, but I can't find them in the Nohr or Valla castles I visited

Hinoka and Tsubaki are decent with the Bolt Naginata depending on promotion because of bases and the magic weapon's high might. The fact they can double means a fair amount of characters can take advantage of magic weapons. But if you really are looking for 2 range physical lances

Peri's Lance - Cannot make follow up attacks, enemy’s follow up attack speed +5 - 42 Castle Battle Rank or Randomly found

Spear - only range of 2, Cannot make follow up attacks, enemy’s follow up attack speed +5 - 1550 Battle rank (OTL)

Looking at JPN wikis and other resources from the JPN release; in Birthright Silas brings the only Javelin.

Edited by Frozenkappa

Sorry to bring up an old question, but what item do you get if Saizo makes it through that chapter?

I assume you're talking about the cavern stage in Conquest?

You get a Speedwing I believe.

I tricked him into going into that small room with a treasure chest in the northwest part of the map, then used a Dragon Vein to trap him in that room so that he can't suicide against all the enemies.

Now he'll just starve to death instead. :P

I assume you're talking about the cavern stage in Conquest?

You get a Speedwing I believe.

I tricked him into going into that small room with a treasure chest in the northwest part of the map, then used a Dragon Vein to trap him in that room so that he can't suicide against all the enemies.

Now he'll just starve to death instead. :P

Exactly what I did.

Actually, I copied that tactic from a strategy guide.

Hinoka and Tsubaki are decent with the Bolt Naginata depending on promotion because of bases and the magic weapon's high might. The fact they can double means a fair amount of characters can take advantage of magic weapons. But if you really are looking for 2 range physical lances

Peri's Lance - Cannot make follow up attacks, enemy’s follow up attack speed +5 - 42 Castle Battle Rank or Randomly found

Spear - only range of 2, Cannot make follow up attacks, enemy’s follow up attack speed +5 - 1550 Battle rank (OTL)

Looking at JPN wikis and other resources from the JPN release; in Birthright Silas brings the only Javelin.

Ah, so no more Javelins in Birthright.

I will check who from the three have high magic then (probably Hinoka, she has winning good stats lately). And I got Peri's Lance, I can try to use it.

Thank you!

Has anyone compiled the death quotes for characters in the localized version? I was curious to see if they were as gut wrenching as they were in the Japanese version (particularly Percy's and Flora's)

Which maps have villages or reinforcements with rare/powerful items (and where at)? I can't seem to find information on this anywhere and I'd very much not like to repeat my mistake of missing Boots on my first FE:A playthrough.

If it helps I'm currently on chapter 13 of Hoshido.

Which maps have villages or reinforcements with rare/powerful items (and where at)? I can't seem to find information on this anywhere and I'd very much not like to repeat my mistake of missing Boots on my first FE:A playthrough.

If it helps I'm currently on chapter 13 of Hoshido.

It depends on your definitions of rare/powerful

Hoshido 11 apparently has a Snake Spirit dropped somewhere that it's missable

Aside from that, none of the other stuff is really missable, the villages are there and you should probably not have any trouble getting them, and I am not aware of any other missable stuff from reinforcements

For the character statues in My Castle, do the stat cap increases also affect those of guest characters (ones with the blue shield icon such as captured units, amiibo units, etc.)?

Have to repeat a question as it went unanswered earlier.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It depends on your definitions of rare/powerful

Hoshido 11 apparently has a Snake Spirit dropped somewhere that it's missable

Aside from that, none of the other stuff is really missable, the villages are there and you should probably not have any trouble getting them, and I am not aware of any other missable stuff from reinforcements

I guess a more direct question I should ask is what items am I missing from the two rightmost villages in that chapter. I was a bit slow in getting to them but a few of my units have gotten great 6-7 stat increases already; so I'm wondering if anything there is important enough to soft reset.

I did get the Snake Spirit from chapter 11, it's from a single reinforcement in the lower left side of the map around turn 9-ish.