"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

oh yeah the enemy scales to your current chapter too, so if you do it a bit late in the game, the enemy will get stronger too. The children will be better because offspring seals but it's up to you because you can always grind the characters you have now.

Currently on Conquest so I can only grind for skills.

But that's what's I was looking for. The game is already really challenging with their "enemy only items / skills " on top of swarming. So Imma start doing paralogues.

Thanks

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about kids, too.

I'm planning on getting them when I'm done with Chapter 18, but I've heard that some of them become next to impossible if I wait too long.

...namely, Ignatius and Shiro.

(I'm playing Conquest now)

So will Ignatius be too hard to get by then? Also, apart from him and Shiro, are there any other children who will be too difficult to get if I wait too long? Thanks.

I have a question about kids, too.

I'm planning on getting them when I'm done with Chapter 18, but I've heard that some of them become next to impossible if I wait too long.

...namely, Ignatius and Shiro.

(I'm playing Conquest now)

So will Ignatius be too hard to get by then? Also, apart from him and Shiro, are there any other children who will be too difficult to get if I wait too long? Thanks.

I recruited all of them after I completed chapter 18 too. Yeah in my opinion, Shiro, Ignatius, Siegbert have annoying paralogue.. Shiro will suicide in turn 1, Ignatius stands far from your teams and Elite Ninjas will rush into him, double + debuff + Poison Strike him to the death if you don't move fast and be careful because there are maids with Freeze staff to hold your movement. Siegbert paralogue has many trees and he stands in enemies range! Also the enemy will keep spawning if you haven't used the dragon vein..

How is "hp" asset taken for the statue? what bonus hp asset gives?

the statue will be Str

Hp asset gives: +1 Str, +1 Mag, 0 Skl, 0 Spd, +2 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res

1. What does Lunatic mode entail? Is it the same as awakening?

2. If you were to fight non story fights, do you gain 1 exp like Awakening?

1. I find it easier than Awakening Lunatic though some enemies still have OP skills

2. nope

the statue will be Str

Hp asset gives: +1 Str, +1 Mag, 0 Skl, 0 Spd, +2 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res

1. I find it easier than Awakening Lunatic though some enemies still have OP skills

2. nope

by bonus i still meant statue one but thanks for answer. :P

I'm just wondering what the names of the boss themes of the playable characters and royal siblings on both routes are. Thanks if you can answer that. Although I think one of them was called 'condemnation' but I'm honestly unsure.

So to be clear, I still gain exp from My Castle battles and offline invaders?

It doesn't matter what difficulty you're on, be it Lunatic or Normal. In Conquest, you only gain EXP from story chapters, Paralogues and Boo Camp. In Birthright and Revelation, you gain EXP from everything.

Lunatic is simply a difficulty increase.

Edited by gayserbeam

It doesn't matter what difficulty you're on, be it Lunatic or Normal. In Conquest, you only gain EXP from story chapters, Paralogues and Boo Camp. In Birthright and Revelation, you gain EXP from everything.

Lunatic is simply a difficulty increase.

surprisingly, you do get exp in Conquest for Invasions

I'm just wondering what the names of the boss themes of the playable characters and royal siblings on both routes are. Thanks if you can answer that. Although I think one of them was called 'condemnation' but I'm honestly unsure.

Hoshido PC: Misery in Hand

Hoshido Siblings: You of the Light

Nohr PC: Condemnation

Nohr Siblings: You of the Dark

I have a question, how does one get the Omega Yato for PvP?

I beat Conquest and Birthright, but...

the Blazing Yato and Shadow Yato only appear once the final chapter commences.

I'm assuming this happens in Revelation as well.

I have a question, how does one get the Omega Yato for PvP?

I beat Conquest and Birthright, but...

the Blazing Yato and Shadow Yato only appear once the final chapter commences.

I'm assuming this happens in Revelation as well.

What happens is that if you retreat after entering, you still get to keep it.

Something like that, it makes logical sense. I've never seen it actually happen before though, since players don't usually do such a thing, as far as I know.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Are skills like Counter, Magic Counter considered battle skills? Like, do they work with Nohrian Trust?

Is there a list with all battle skills? SF only gives examples.

Nohrian Trust works with

Lethality, Aether, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Ignis, Vengeance, Rend Heaven

Pavise, Aegis, Miracle

The first set of skills can't trigger with Bronze weapons, Javelins, etc,

Basically skills that trigger in battle, with a % chance

"I'm more concerned" if Vantage can trigger, I'd guess no, but I dunno. It's probably no, I think.

I'm not 100% sure about Toxic Brew though, but I think it's more inclined towards a no

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Small question about enemy damage.

I was just doing Conquest Chapter 20 (Hard mode), near the end of the map. Due to a miss on my turn, Elise was exposed to a single Spear Master (with no other enemies close to it), who had 38 displayed attack (with a Silver naginata). The only skill he had was Speed drain, and hadn't entered a single round of combat so no stats were reduced.

Elise had 29 HP and 10 DEF, so she should be able to survive the attack with 1 HP.

Yet come enemy turn, he attacks Elise and OHKOs her.

What happened here?

Nohrian Trust works with

Lethality, Aether, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Luna, Ignis, Vengeance, Rend Heaven

Pavise, Aegis, Miracle

The first set of skills can't trigger with Bronze weapons, Javelins, etc,

Basically skills that trigger in battle, with a % chance

"I'm more concerned" if Vantage can trigger, I'd guess no, but I dunno. It's probably no, I think.

I'm not 100% sure about Toxic Brew though, but I think it's more inclined towards a no

So, you aren't sure with Vantage, which would be similar to Counter and the like. Procs with % are pretty much clear, I guess, but it's weird that it's not explained thoroughly ingame somewhere. I mean, it's kinda a major difference if it's just the % skills or all the skills, that only trigger in battle due to some circumstance.

Small question about enemy damage.

I was just doing Conquest Chapter 20 (Hard mode), near the end of the map. Due to a miss on my turn, Elise was exposed to a single Spear Master (with no other enemies close to it), who had 38 displayed attack (with a Silver naginata). The only skill he had was Speed drain, and hadn't entered a single round of combat so no stats were reduced.

Elise had 29 HP and 10 DEF, so she should be able to survive the attack with 1 HP.

Yet come enemy turn, he attacks Elise and OHKOs her.

What happened here?

Probably weapon triangle. If she's promoted with tomes, the Spear Master gets I believe +1 Mt and some hit for WTA.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Probably weapon triangle. If she's promoted with tomes, the Spear Master gets I believe +1 Mt and some hit for WTA.

Fuck, that's it. I keep forgetting tomes are actually part of the triangle in this game.

Thanks.

What happens is that if you retreat after entering, you still get to keep it.

Something like that, it makes logical sense. I've never seen it actually happen before though, since players don't usually do such a thing, as far as I know.

Wow, that worked.

Let's hope that'll happen in Revelation!