"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Assuming I don't buy out a limited stock item (e.g. Rescue staff) before upgrading the armory or shop, will whatever I didn't buy be added to the stock of that item or not (e.g. Will I be able to buy 3 Rescue staffs after upgrading to level 2 if I didn't buy the one in the level 1 armory)?

The listed limited stock is the total amount. Each level of the Rod Store lets you buy 1 Rescue staff that ends up being 3 in total. What level you buy the stock at doesn't matter

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I need help again, this time is with Bond units.

I got a Bond Unit with an online friend, a Samurai named Takeshi in my new Valla file... But Takeshi is not in my team! I can see his name in the Bond Unit menu along with another bond unit who is in my Hoshido file, but Takeshi is not even in the Hoshido file... So... I want to know, if there is another way to call back a Bond Unit? Like via logbook or similar? I want to "recover" Takeshi... Or is he doomed now and I lost him forever?

Ugh, I need help again, this time is with Bond units.

I got a Bond Unit with an online friend, a Samurai named Takeshi in my new Valla file... But Takeshi is not in my team! I can see his name in the Bond Unit menu along with another bond unit who is in my Hoshido file, but Takeshi is not even in the Hoshido file... So... I want to know, if there is another way to call back a Bond Unit? Like via logbook or similar? I want to "recover" Takeshi... Or is he doomed now and I lost him forever?

Talk to your assistant in your castle and you should be able to buy unit from the logbook. The heart icon is for Bond units.

Talk to your assistant in your castle and you should be able to buy unit from the logbook. The heart icon is for Bond units.

Ah, thank you! I didn't realised before that the logbook have category, I just though the bond units appear in the same list with the other characters. Thanks, Takeshi is back now!

Does a replicate unit count toward the kill count for that units statues?

If you don't understand. 100 kills with a unit gives you their gold Statue. I'm trying to replicate to "double my chances". Does the replicated unit also count?

So how does hit rate and critical's work in this game? I noticed when I was playing on Lunatic mode that if you had the weapon advantage hit rate of enemy attacks would drastically be lower but if they had the advantage hit rate would be pretty high. I also noticed enemys have a higher chance to get a critical hit if your in attack formation which I am not sure why...(if I fought alone crt % would be say 2% but if I had a partner to help attack it was 5%)

So how does hit rate and critical's work in this game? I noticed when I was playing on Lunatic mode that if you had the weapon advantage hit rate of enemy attacks would drastically be lower but if they had the advantage hit rate would be pretty high. I also noticed enemys have a higher chance to get a critical hit if your in attack formation which I am not sure why...(if I fought alone crt % would be say 2% but if I had a partner to help attack it was 5%)

Guard Stance automatically gives +5 Crit Evade.

Otherwise it's just the usual weapon triangle. On Lunatic, enemies have capped weapon ranks, so weapon triangle is a bit more important

Also, I have a question. Did they just remove the whole "You must wait five minutes before you can visit castles again" thing? Because I just got back from some castles and can go out right away.

I've found that I can immediately visit another castle as long as I don't enter a building back at my castle. You can talk to people and collect your food and ore, but anytime I enter a building (usually checking out all the explanation marks) it's triggered the wait, though it's possible that it's just my system.

I've found that I can immediately visit another castle as long as I don't enter a building back at my castle. You can talk to people and collect your food and ore, but anytime I enter a building (usually checking out all the explanation marks) it's triggered the wait, though it's possible that it's just my system.

When you visit a castle, you establish a connection to the Internet. You break that connection if you enter one of your own buildings or leave your castle. You can visit as many castles as you want on the same connection, but once you break it, you'll have to wait five minutes.

So it's best to all your castle visits one after the other without stopping to shop.

The Internet connection breaking is signified with a short pause and a little loading jingle when you leave your castle or enter a building.

Edited by gayserbeam

the same as Awakening http://serenesforest.net/awakening/miscellaneous/calculations/ though some numbers may be tweaked here and there. notable changes are Crit is (Skl-4)/2 and Dodge AKA Evade = Lck/2.

and http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/supports/support-bonus/ for Attack Stance bonuses vs Pair Up's stat bonuses

All right, I have a story question today.

[spoiler=About Selena, Odin, and Laslow...]Are they the ones we get in Awakening, or the Future Past versions? Selena's support with Corrin suggests that they are the ones we get since probably the yukata she has is the one from the Hot Spiring Scramble, but Odin and Azura's support makes it seem like he's the one from the Future Past with the whole suspension bridge thing. Or did IS just not think this through and did whatever they want?

Edited by MidoriMage

All right, I have a story question today.

[spoiler=About Selena, Odin, and Laslow...]Are they the ones we get in Awakening, or the Future Past versions? Selena's support with Corrin suggests that they are the ones we get since probably the yukata she has is the one from the Hot Spiring Scramble, but Odin and Azura's support makes it seem like he's the one from the Future Past with the whole suspension bridge thing. Or did IS just not think this through and did whatever they want?

I'm fairly sure they're supposed to be the kids from base Awakening, since in Inigo and Odin's A Support they mention the Harvest Scramble conversation they had about killing people and helping their parents defeat Grima, which they weren't there for in Future Past, and Odin and Severa's support has him giving her dreams of Harvest Scramble and Hot Spring Scramble.

Edited by AzureSen

Are we not able to return to level 1 when re-classing with any of the seals?

Only when you first promote to an advanced class, like say Oni Savage to Oni Chieftain. You can, however, purchase Eternal Seals from level three shops which raise your max level by five points once you've hit level twenty (or level forty for special classes). They're pretty expensive at 10000 a pop. Kind of makes me wish they'd release a DLC with the Silver Card.

Only when you first promote to an advanced class, like say Oni Savage to Oni Chieftain. You can, however, purchase Eternal Seals from level three shops which raise your max level by five points once you've hit level twenty (or level forty for special classes). They're pretty expensive at 10000 a pop. Kind of makes me wish they'd release a DLC with the Silver Card.

Thanks for the response! So, if that is the case is there a way to max out stats?

About the My Castle Battle and Visit Points:

1) Are they shared between save files? Do they grow in all saves at the same time?

2) If not, how do I keep the progress I made? Do I need to overwrite a save or copy it and New Game works?

3) What's the best way to get the last reward of Battle and Visit? Seems super grindy.

About scaling:

4) Do DLC/Paralogues scale in Birthright and Revelations as well? I only have Conquest so far.

5) DO the EXP/Gold DLC scale as well? If yes, how should I proceed with unused low level units?

EDIT: 6) Forgot to ask: Do accessories transfer to a new game or something? It takes a lot of time to get them, specially multiple copies.

Thanks!

Edited by Lanko

About scaling:

4) Do DLC/Paralogues scale in Birthright and Revelations as well? I only have Conquest so far.

5) DO the EXP/Gold DLC scale as well? If yes, how should I proceed with unused low level units?

EDIT: 6) Forgot to ask: Do accessories transfer to a new game or something? It takes a lot of time to get them, specially multiple copies.

Thanks!

4) Yes.

5) Yes. It's pretty unsafe for a very underleveled unit to grind in Boo Camp, and you can't even trap or chip the enemies because the gold ones have Pass. However, you can use the Scout option on the world map to summon Challenge battles at appropriate levels, letting your units easily catch up.

6) No. They're just really expensive for no reason.

Edited by gayserbeam

Thanks for the response! So, if that is the case is there a way to max out stats?

The Eternal Seal does give you five extra levels, and you can keep using new Eternal Seals to gain more levels (Although the counter will max out at 99, you can keep on going), so yes.

About the My Castle Battle and Visit Points:

1) Are they shared between save files? Do they grow in all saves at the same time?

2) If not, how do I keep the progress I made? Do I need to overwrite a save or copy it and New Game works?

3) What's the best way to get the last reward of Battle and Visit? Seems super grindy.

Thanks!

1) sort of. your battle pts and visit pts only update when you Update Data and it's saved to your Castle ID. so you can visit in one file, update data. then update data in a different file and it'll have the increased pts.

3) it's grindy

[spoiler=Rev EG]So, how does the transition from Ch 27-28 work? I know that in 27 you are allowed the normal 16 unit cap but in 28, you only bring 13. So does liek the last three deployed units from 27 just not get deployed, or do you get to choose?

[spoiler=Rev EG]So, how does the transition from Ch 27-28 work? I know that in 27 you are allowed the normal 16 unit cap but in 28, you only bring 13. So does liek the last three deployed units from 27 just not get deployed, or do you get to choose?

This really isn't a spoiler anyway but

Every endgame has you choosing the units which accompany the avatar

That is, you still get the usual set up screen, just without the save and support button, and the retreat is greyed out.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Hello, friends. I filled 3 big hearts but I didn't gain a new item or animation. I went to the Accessory Shop and there's nothing new either. I checked the Accessory section in the front page and it lists 6 items for Body, but I only get Bath Towel, both in mine and other people's shops. How do I get those items?