"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I dont know if this is the right post, but i want to know how hard is Revelation Lunatic? Since i will start it In a few weeks when i finish my hard mode walkthough.

Your units are a bit underleveled early game, but by lategame you should have no problems steamrolling them really.

If you can steamroll hard, you can steamroll lunatic. The difference between the two isn't that much really.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your units are a bit underleveled early game, but by lategame you should have no problems steamrolling them really.

If you can steamroll hard, you can steamroll lunatic. The difference between the two isn't that much really.

Ahh thanks,the foes have op skills?

Has Fates developed a speedrun community of any sort yet? I'm interested in speedrunning Birthright for fun and would be interested to see any strats or records by anyone else. I'm assuming optimal difficulty would be Normal/Casual (I feel like Phoenix would waste time) with main units being Corrin/Ryoma (+pairup bots, Azura and maybe Jakob early game) and Corrin being a +Str/Spd -Mag/Lck Ninja.

the first column will be saved in the cartridge, but the 2nd and 3rd will be saved in your sd card extra data.

So that's why I couldn't find my save for Nohr. I borrowed someone's 3DS to play Nohr and when I loaded the game onto my 3DS it wasn't there.

I've been seeing people have Aptitude on first generation characters that and I was wondering if it's safe to buy it from them? I heard there's a thing called "shadowban" that can prohibit you from some online activities. Can someone explain?

Edited by Magician Lugh

I've been seeing people have Aptitude on first generation characters that and I was wondering if it's safe to buy it from them? I heard there's a thing called "shadowban" that can prohibit you from some online activities. Can someone explain?

It's safe to buy. Only enemy-only skills like Dragonskin and Void Curse seem to cause shadowbans.

only new DLCs to get stat-taker skills, exalt and hero's brand...

I don't think so.. the thing you can do is buying skills to your real Yukimura in your birthright save file, update your logbook, then buying it again in your revelation file..

the first column will be saved in the cartridge, but the 2nd and 3rd will be saved in your sd card extra data.

maybe this thread could help you http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61659

Thanks

It's safe to buy. Only enemy-only skills like Dragonskin and Void Curse seem to cause shadowbans.

Thanks.

How do the Royal Royale rewards work? I played as Camilla and got a Talisman and Ebon Wing in the end. I assume that the Ebon Wing we get if we play as a Nohrian character and a Dread Scroll if we play a Hoshidan character. Does each character give you a specific stat booster?

How do the Royal Royale rewards work? I played as Camilla and got a Talisman and Ebon Wing in the end. I assume that the Ebon Wing we get if we play as a Nohrian character and a Dread Scroll if we play a Hoshidan character. Does each character give you a specific stat booster?

Stat boosters are only the first time you clear with the character

Hoshidan Sibling - Dread Scroll

Ryoma - Energy Drop

Hinoka - Speedwing

Takumi - Secret Book

Sakura - Seraph Robe

Nohr Sibling - Ebon Wing

Xander - Dracoshield

Camilla - Talisman

Leo - Spirit Dust

Elise - Goddess Icon

When is the best time to recruit children as they scale by how far you are in the story? Would their overall stats be somewhat better if you got them later than early due to rng stats gains/Lunatic mode static stat gain?

I'd like to recruit Kana now that I've beaten Revelation's story and tire of the adult generation, but I want to make sure she inherits skills she can't get otherwise.

My avatar's secondary class is Ninja, and his spouse is Beruka, so Kana will have Nohr Princess, Ninja, and Wyvern Knight as her basic classes. Beruka's A+'d with Oboro, so it'd make sense to pass down a skill from the Spear Fighter classline, but I'm torn between Rend Heaven and Quixotic. From Corrin, she can inherit just about any class's skill provided I A-rank someone first.

I guess I can just buy any skills I want from other people's Kana's, of course.

Edited by Anomalocaris

I'm sure this information exists somewhere on the internet, but I haven't been able to find it.

What exactly are the requirements for building/upgrading character statues in my castle? I haven't been able to figure out what the deal with those is on my own or otherwise.

I'm sure this information exists somewhere on the internet, but I haven't been able to find it.

What exactly are the requirements for building/upgrading character statues in my castle? I haven't been able to figure out what the deal with those is on my own or otherwise.

That character needs to get a certain amount of kills (I think it's 20/50/100).

To get Bronze a character must kill 10/20~ enemies.

To get Silver a character must kill 50 enemies.

To get Gold a character must kill 100 enemies.

My own question, does Malefic Aura work with Mag based weapons like the Levin Sword, Bolt Axe etc.?

Edited by Azz

It depends on which maps you are talking about

H10, H21, H22 use Justice RIP (I dunno)

H13-16 use No Justice

The bold were the ones I had in mind..

My own question, does Malefic Aura work with Mag based weapons like the Levin Sword, Bolt Axe etc.?

Yup.

Weapon ---------- Without - With

Brynhildr ------- 38 ------ 40 Tome

Leo Iceblade ---- 42 ------ 44 Magic

Levin Sword ----- 39 ------ 41 Magic

Steel Sword ----- 26 ------ 26 Regular Sword

Nohrian Blade --- 22 ------ 22 Regular Sword

Yup.

Weapon ---------- Without - With

Brynhildr ------- 38 ------ 40 Tome

Leo Iceblade ---- 42 ------ 44 Magic

Levin Sword ----- 39 ------ 41 Magic

Steel Sword ----- 26 ------ 26 Regular Sword

Nohrian Blade --- 22 ------ 22 Regular Sword

That's nice to know, and it makes sense considering silence keeps you from using magic weapons in addition to tomes (learned that one the hard way).