"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

ah so.. what about Spy Yumi/Shuriken?

Yes that is.

Of course, everything I've heard is just the general gist, running through the game like, I dunno, a hundred times to check all the contents is a bit eh.

People seem to have done it anyway, that or they just hacked the game to get the copies of stuff they needed

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 23 ... I beat it but want to know are the characters recruitable? This is the level where the boss shoots fire balls at you every turn.

I beat it and only saved one of the two units you can talk to. I was wondering if they both survived if they would join my team.

Thanks!

Chapter 23 ... I beat it but want to know are the characters recruitable? This is the level where the boss shoots fire balls at you every turn.

I beat it and only saved one of the two units you can talk to. I was wondering if they both survived if they would join my team.

Thanks!

it would've been totally helpful if you mentioned which version. and serenes does have a recruitment list. but no

Thanks!

no they won't join your team eventhough you save both of them.

------------

so I read somewhere there exists some unused bond rank table that will give you Master Emblem? Can someone confirm this?

Would it be worth it to reclass Jakob, say into a Great Knight? I'm not quite sure, since I like having an extra healer and debuffer. Plus mine is at Level 25 (still Butler) now. But if it'd really help in the long run...

Would it be worth it to reclass Jakob, say into a Great Knight? I'm not quite sure, since I like having an extra healer and debuffer. Plus mine is at Level 25 (still Butler) now. But if it'd really help in the long run...

Early game, especially in Hoshido, yes. Hoshido has little to no tanks and Jakob can easily do that. In Nohr, you have Effie, so you don't need it as much.

How does the S-Rank staff Bifröst work? You use it once and it's gone forever? Since you can't buy a new one, nor get one from the DLC weapon map, I became curious.

Yes, once it is used, it is gone forever. It's also not very useful since it is only in the current map.

Do the Character Statues affect the stats of the characters during the main game? Or just My Castle battles??

Also do the durability of staves return after My Castle battles?

Please excuse my english I'm from the North Pole.

Do the Character Statues affect the stats of the characters during the main game? Or just My Castle battles??

Also do the durability of staves return after My Castle battles?

Please excuse my english I'm from the North Pole.

Character statues affect everywhere. They are pretty much Limit Breaker without taking up a skill slot.

Yes they do (Invasions are an exception).

How does Lunatic in Birthright/Conquest/Revelation compare to Lunatic/Lunatic+ difficulty in Awakening? (Answer separately for each as needed)

How hard is it to grind for experience/gold or recruit characters (through other Castles etc.) to make it through?

Edited by Hall Knight

I beat the game, but I forgot to get chests from every level so I'm without Beaststone+ and Dragonstone+. Can I get them anywhere else?

you can get Beaststone+ in Velouria Paralogue, and Dragonstone+ from 3000 battle points reward

[spoiler=Scarlet]So I know that Scarlet will leave your party permanently by plot reasons and therefore not worth the time using her. I was however using her to grind gold and she got a statue. Does the effect of the statue still stay if she's no longer in the party or will the game just demolish her statue after her departure?

[spoiler=Scarlet]So I know that Scarlet will leave your party permanently by plot reasons and therefore not worth the time using her. I was however using her to grind gold and she got a statue. Does the effect of the statue still stay if she's no longer in the party or will the game just demolish her statue after her departure?

You get to keep the statue and it still works, provided it's gold.

What is the pro-thing to do about reclassing?

In previous FE I lv base class to 20 before promoting, then max lv, then change class.

but seems this FE has different mech. I'm confused what to do first.

I'm on chapter 9 on revealation .I may not have a chance to play BR/CQ and I limit myself to play only story chapter and no online item.

Edited by Nice

What is the pro-thing to do about reclassing?

In previous FE I lv base class to 20 before promoting, then max lv, then change class.

but seems this FE has different mech. I'm confused what to do first.

I'm on chapter 9 on revealation .I may not have a chance to play BR/CQ and I limit myself to play only story chapter and no online item.

I'm by no means a pro. But what I've been doing is getting the initial classes skills and then heart sealing to get the others. For example, I got Odin to level 10, then reclassed him to samurai. He'll get the two samurai skills after he levels up twice (one skill per level). Same thing once they get promoted.

My questions...

1. Is Effie best off as a general? I'm thinking of doing that and giving her boots since you get a decent amount of them in this game (From having all the paths).

2. What is Odin best as for his final class? I have in samurai right now but it's pretty disappointing. Should I take him back to dark Mage? The only other magic user I have is Nyx and I'm not a fan of her.

3. How can I increase Arthur's hit rate? It's so low and I hate it. If i gave him a goddess icon would that help? He does have a decent amount of skill. Would turning him into a paladin help?

I'm by no means a pro. But what I've been doing is getting the initial classes skills and then heart sealing to get the others. For example, I got Odin to level 10, then reclassed him to samurai. He'll get the two samurai skills after he levels up twice (one skill per level). Same thing once they get promoted.

My questions...

1. Is Effie best off as a general? I'm thinking of doing that and giving her boots since you get a decent amount of them in this game (From having all the paths).

2. What is Odin best as for his final class? I have in samurai right now but it's pretty disappointing. Should I take him back to dark Mage? The only other magic user I have is Nyx and I'm not a fan of her.

3. How can I increase Arthur's hit rate? It's so low and I hate it. If i gave him a goddess icon would that help? He does have a decent amount of skill. Would turning him into a paladin help?

1. She likes the STR and DEF as a General, and to be honest, she doesn't really need the 7 MOV or want a Beast Killer weakness.

2. Odin's disappointing in general, but his stats are somewhat tailored for the Dark Knight class. His personal skill, however, tailors to classes with Crit bonuses, like Sorceror and Swordmaster. I find that his best niche is Sorceror + forged Mjolnir, for that massive Crit, although his daughter does it better. You could do the same with Swordmaster + forged Killing Edge, if you've already pumped time into Samurai.

3. First of all, remove the Gamble skill that he learned at level 10; it reduces his hit rate by 10. Berserker and Hero both have more Skill than Paladin and Hero still gives him Swords (which are nore accurate than Axes), so Paladin is a step in the wrong direction.

Edited by gayserbeam

No explanation or answer?

We'd have to get into the developer's minds to figure that one out. It's probably because of the existence of Naginatas (many other classes besides Great Lord seem to have slashing lance animations). I don't think any previous Fire Emblem had slashing lance animations or naginatas. I agree, though, that it's laziness to use that same slashing animation for regular Nohrian lances.

Edited by Hall Knight