"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it at all possible to pass down personal skills to child characters?

No. Personal skills are unique to each unit. Even child characters have their own fixed personal skill, and they cannot be removed, bought or inherited.

Is there a complete list of all A+ supports available to each character? I am trying figure out my builds for all characters now ahead of time (and plan to avoid buying skills from other players, as that just feels like cheating and removed the limitations on what a character can and can't do)

I can give you a complete list for Hoshido, that's all I've got.

All Hoshido A+ Supports (There may be one or two errors with the child supports, as I had not recruted Shophie or Mitama when I made this. Everything else should be correct):

OROCHI

Oboro

Rinka

Kagerou

NISHIKI

Hinata

Asama

Tsukuyomi

AQUA

Sakura

Hinoka

SAKURA

Aqua

Kazahana

Hinoka

SAIZOU

Suzukaze

Tsubaki

Ryoma

TAKUMI

Joker

Hinata

Ryoma

OBORO

Orochi

Rinka

Mozume

RYOMA

Silas

Saizou

Takumi

SILAS

Ryoma

Joker

Suzukaze

KAGEROU

Rinka

Orochi

Setsuna

HINATA

Nishiki

Tsubaki

Takumi

TSUBAKI

Saizou

Asama

Hinata

SETSUNA

Kazahana

Hinoka

Kagerou

RINKA

Orochi

Oboro

Kagerou

MOZUME

Oboro

TSUKUYOMI

Asama

Nishiki

HINOKA

Sakura

Aqua

Setsuna

ASAMA

Tsubaki

Tsukuyomi

Nishiki

KAZAHANA

Felicia

Sakura

Setsuna

FELICIA

Kazahana

JOKER

Silas

SUZUKAZE

Saizou

Silas

CHILDREN SUPPORTS (MALE KANNA ONLY)

KINU

Midoriko

Shara

GREI

Dia

Hisame

Shinonome

SHIGURE

Hisame

Kanna (If not brother or dad)

KISARAGI

Dia

Hisame

Shinonome

M!Kanna

Shinonome

Shigure (If not brother or son)

HISAME

Shigure

Kisaragi

Grei

MATOI

Sophie

Mitama

Shara

SHINONOME

Kisaragi

Grei

M!Kanna (If not brother or dad)

DIA

Grei

Kisaragi

MIDORIKO

Kinu

Shophie

SHARA

Kinu

Matoi

SOPHIE

Matoi

Midoriko

MITAMA

Matoi

????? (I never recruited Mitama)

EDIT: Ninja'd by another thread. Head to page 42 or so of the pinned Supports Marriage and Children thread.

Edited by gayserbeam

Does anybody know how pairup bonuses work in this game? I heard they were lower than in Awakening, but how exactly? Do they no longer increase with support levels or get the extra bonuses for having stats above 10/20/30?

Spoilers about Kamui's family and the Hoshido route.

If you don't get to S rank with any of the Hoshido royals, is it ever revealed in the story that Kamui isn't related to them by blood?

-How is White Blood compared to Dark Blood(Black Blood??? Whatever Kamui's promotions are called...)

-Has children stats been figured out yet? I recall gayserbeam telling me that two speedy parents got together and the speed of the child was terrible.

-Does anyone know how the Amiibo characters are? Haven't seen people use them much in their videos.

gayserbeam: To clarify, when reading your chart, is the character in bold who can receive the A+ support from the subsequently listed characters, or are they the one who gives the A+ support?

Either ways. Orochi can choose to get Kagerou as her A+, and Kagerou can choose to get Orochi as her A+ if she wants.

-How is White Blood compared to Dark Blood(Black Blood??? Whatever Kamui's promotions are called...)

-Has children stats been figured out yet? I recall gayserbeam telling me that two speedy parents got together and the speed of the child was terrible.

-Does anyone know how the Amiibo characters are? Haven't seen people use them much in their videos.

1) White Blood has staves, which I personally find more useful than Dark Blood's tomes. However, if you desire to make a magic Kamui, Dark Blood will let you stay in your base class. Dark Blood's Nohr skill lets you use your support unit's offensive skills when paired up, which is potentially very powerful, but White Blood's Hoshido skill will let you proc Dragon Fang reliably anyway. So I prefer White Blood, myself.

2) Not sure if that was me who said that, but people are claiming that it is base growths + (mothers growths/3). Considering that the child base growths already seem reasonable, I'm not sure if it's true. My Kinu had Kagerou as her mother, and her strength isn't higher than her father's, but Grei had Orochi as his mother and he capped magic as a Weapon Master. Even then, his natural magic growth is apparently 50 anyway.

...so basically, I can't tell myself. But I can tell you that the base growths on the site are a good indicator for their development in-game, regardless of mother.

3) Ike has decent STR growth and base strength and a cool unique weapon, but his low speed and reduced doubling threshold mean he's not necessarily top tier.

Marth is cool, his unique weapon is fairly powerful and he's really fast. If anything you can abuse Guard Stance+, which allows you essentially block every fourth hit when paired up.

Lucina and Robin are exactly what you expect. Rally Spectrum is still amazing.

They can't support, so they're still arguably inferior units. But they talk in battle and can pop up around My Castle like everyone else so they feel much less out of place than Einherjar in Awakening.

Edited by gayserbeam

well, Lucina doesn't get the veteran pegasus knight killed through time-travel bullshit this time (I assume), so is there a triangle attack in this one?

A Hoshidan triangle attack involving Tsubaki/Hinoka/Yuugiri would be pretty kickass... so would a ninja triangle attack with Kaze/Saizou/Kagerou. Can't say I've ever heard anyone talking about it unfortunately

Ihave been unable to find an answer to this question.

Are the map and victory conditions changed at all? As in we no longer have ONLY rout or slay the commander victory conditions. Along with going back to map layouts prior FE13?

How do Luna, Lazward and Odin compare to their Awakening counter parts in terms of characteristics. toned down? amplified, about the same?

How do Luna, Lazward and Odin compare to their Awakening counter parts in terms of characteristics. toned down? amplified, about the same?

About the same, from my understanding.

....Because they actually ARE their Awakening counterparts, going by different names for whatever reason.

Edited by Zachmac

Question about the third route?

does aqua get a specific dance/song for that one? or does that not happen at all in the 3rd route. i'm pretty curious.

hopefully i spoilered correctly. as this is only my second post.

Ihave been unable to find an answer to this question.

Are the map and victory conditions changed at all? As in we no longer have ONLY rout or slay the commander victory conditions. Along with going back to map layouts prior FE13?

Hoshido is mostly just rout or defeat boss, but has some "seize" and one "go here". Nohr has a handful of more varied conditions that you would expect from the GBA games.