"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Question. Endgame Conquest.

Are the enemy reinforcements that come from the sides (dark water pools) infinite? I literally had to do this on casual as half of my army dies no matter what. Really wanna try to do this on classic and not die but I just haven't figured out an effective way of doing this chapter as I take my time using dragon veins to avoid getting obliterated by the wave Takumi shoots at you but if I do that I just get killed by the onslaught of enemies.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if scouting missions ever have stat boosting items as reward loot?

I've noticed ninja/outlaw bosses seems to have either a stat booster, staff, or a seal.

Question related to this. Is there anyway to get rid of the scouting battles without doing each one?

Edited by Frozenkappa

Question. Endgame Conquest.

Are the enemy reinforcements that come from the sides (dark water pools) infinite? I literally had to do this on casual as half of my army dies no matter what. Really wanna try to do this on classic and not die but I just haven't figured out an effective way of doing this chapter as I take my time using dragon veins to avoid getting obliterated by the wave Takumi shoots at you but if I do that I just get killed by the onslaught of enemies.

Well what I would say is that

Infinite until proven otherwise

I'm not really sure how to "prove" that it's infinite though

Would choosing HP as your bane a bad idea? The -1 to most stats seems better than losing a couple in a single stat.

None of the banes are really that bad of an idea, though it's a bit complicated. And it depends on your choice of classes.

I suppose it's "better" than a Speed or a Defense bane I guess?

Does anyone know if scouting missions ever have stat boosting items as reward loot?

It does seem to be possible, presumably a source of infinite stat boosters, however much that's worth...but I'm still not sure of the specifics

I've noticed ninja/outlaw bosses seems to have either a stat booster, staff, or a seal.

Question related to this. Is there anyway to get rid of the scouting battles without doing each one?

It appears to not be possible as far as I know (which isn't saying much really but hopefully it helps)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how Dragon Ward interacts with Midori's Lucky Charm personal skill? Also, how does it interact with Quixotic? Basically I'm wondering if Dragon Ward + Lucky Charm or Quixotic works on the same character, or if it has to be the recipient of Dragon Ward that has Lucky Charm/Quixotic for it to get the boost in activation rate.

Okay so there are two mysterious silhouettes in the Avatar's Supports that I noticed.

Both of them have some kind of long hair and both would appear to be a sword wielding class.

Who are they? Can they be gained at this point in time? Are they future DLC characters??

I tried looking it up on the Wiki and got pretty much nothing. I assumed they might be the children of Fuga or Shura but I cant find any resource that even says they *have* kids.

Like, I know they can have S-rank support with the Female Avatar but I dont think they have kids of their own and its only Kana from the pairing.

Any information is helpful, thank you in advance.

Okay so there are two mysterious silhouettes in the Avatar's Supports that I noticed.

Both of them have some kind of long hair and both would appear to be a sword wielding class.

Who are they? Can they be gained at this point in time? Are they future DLC characters??

I tried looking it up on the Wiki and got pretty much nothing. I assumed they might be the children of Fuga or Shura but I cant find any resource that even says they *have* kids.

Like, I know they can have S-rank support with the Female Avatar but I dont think they have kids of their own and its only Kana from the pairing.

Any information is helpful, thank you in advance.

It's kind of hard to tell which "mysterious sillhouettes"

Do you have any pictures for example?

Otherwise, what route is this?

The avatar can support everyone though, so I'm not really sure how to reply either

It's kind of hard to tell which "mysterious sillhouettes"

Do you have any pictures for example?

Otherwise, what route is this?

The avatar can support everyone though, so I'm not really sure how to reply either

This is under Revelations, and I cant even find an image of the Avatar's support logs.

You'll have to pardon the shoddy quality i just took a picture of it from my phone. The bottom 3 I am entirely unsure on and cant recall ever running into or seeing in my run as the Female Avatar, though I overwrote that file (I STILL feel like a dummy for that 55+ hours gone out of habit v.v)

http://puu.sh/nR99O/c93750efd2.jpg

Again, I really apologize for the low quality, its the best I could do since I cant find any info about this anywhere else. Not even on the Wiki

This is under Revelations, and I cant even find an image of the Avatar's support logs.

You'll have to pardon the shoddy quality i just took a picture of it from my phone. The bottom 3 I am entirely unsure on and cant recall ever running into or seeing in my run as the Female Avatar, though I overwrote that file (I STILL feel like a dummy for that 55+ hours gone out of habit v.v)

Again, I really apologize for the low quality, its the best I could do since I cant find any info about this anywhere else. Not even on the Wiki

kinda hard to tell without seeing the rest of your supports. possibilities are Anna or children. pretty sure it's Ophelia, Soleil, Nina, Anna. last 2 are bow users. characters are always listed in the same order and also grouped neutral, Hoshido, then Nohr so these are definitely it

Edited by GoXDS

It's Soleil. Last two units in the MU support log are always Anna and Nina and Soleil's paralogue comes before Nina's so....

Edited by Azz

Are their any spoilers relating to fates in the dlc that was released today it was the 2 part map? I am only up to chapter 14 of conquest. I only heard potential for revelations but nothing definite about it.

Edited by spoon98

Ok this is probably me be bad with the math but i have a "problem". I decide to do the 100% for my japanese save file on revelation story line, the problem become when i start to thing about the children. At the moment, if i do the counting for the famale character right, i have only Felicia and Camilla free for have a the marriege..but Zero, Nishiki and Sairasu are free. So...i miss somthing or is NOT possible obtain all the children in revelation? Maybe i miss some girl in the count, except for Yuugiri and Flora then for stupid reason can only support with the avatar.

Ok this is probably me be bad with the math but i have a "problem". I decide to do the 100% for my japanese save file on revelation story line, the problem become when i start to thing about the children. At the moment, if i do the counting for the famale character right, i have only Felicia and Camilla free for have a the marriege..but Zero, Nishiki and Sairasu are free. So...i miss somthing or is NOT possible obtain all the children in revelation? Maybe i miss some girl in the count, except for Yuugiri and Flora then for stupid reason can only support with the avatar.

did you marry a Gen 1? if so, yes. you're gonna miss out

yes i merried Mozu...so for this i screw?

Unfortunately, yes. If a male Corrin marries a gen 1 female (not counting Reina, Scarlet, and Flora), you will miss out on a kid.

Which classes in this game are the least useful, and why?

Sky-/Falco-/Kinshi Knight aren't bad per se , and flying is still useful, but their low stats really let them down, especially with the large amount of bow-using enemies and defense debuffs in both routes. Hinoka will notice an immediate boost in power and bulk as soon as you reclass her to Spear Fighter, and Subaki's stats would work better on a Knight than a Sky Knight anyway (exactly the opposite of Meg from Radiant Dawn). Your Archers, Setsuna and Takumi, both prefer Sniper because of Certain Blow, Bowfaire and the class' natural critical bonus.

Mechanists have an odd weapon combination and generally lower key stats than Master Ninjas, but 7 MOV with no added (significant) weakness is great and the class' bulk makes it a great choice for Kaze, so it gets a pass.

That's really it. Every other class is certainly usable.

Sky-/Falco-/Kinshi Knight aren't bad per se , and flying is still useful, but their low stats really let them down, especially with the large amount of bow-using enemies and defense debuffs in both routes. Hinoka will notice an immediate boost in power and bulk as soon as you reclass her to Spear Fighter, and Subaki's stats would work better on a Knight than a Sky Knight anyway (exactly the opposite of Meg from Radiant Dawn). Your Archers, Setsuna and Takumi, both prefer Sniper because of Certain Blow, Bowfaire and the class' natural critical bonus.

Mechanists have an odd weapon combination and generally lower key stats than Master Ninjas, but 7 MOV with no added (significant) weakness is great and the class' bulk makes it a great choice for Kaze, so it gets a pass.

That's really it. Every other class is certainly usable.

So, who can give Subaki access to the Knight class?

EDIT: Nevermind, you need to choose Knight as your Corn's talent. Well, so much for that.

Edited by FluffyWarlock