"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

1. as in Corrinsexuals? Yukimura, Izana, Shura. if someone can marry Azura, they have a child linked to them

3. as far as I'm aware, no. just minor differences as always

4. after ch 7 iirc

5. correct

6. no

7. doesn't return

8. CorrinxAzura only. everyone else's is the same

Well, I meant like 1st Generation Male Characters from #1. And I also forgot to add like:

9. And about similar question to #6, does any exclusive children from Birthright appears in Conquest/Conquest appears in Birthright as a cameo or a NPC?

10. What are the other DLC maps do they show how many blocks in the Nintendo Network service does it have besides Conquest and Revelations?

11. Is Map 1 Pack a bundle or is it a entire new map?

12. Is Anna a completely NPC correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I meant like 1st Generation Male Characters from #1. And I also forgot to add like:

9. And about similar question to #6, does any exclusive children from Birthright appears in Conquest/Conquest appears in Birthright as a cameo or a NPC?

10. What are the other DLC maps do they show how many blocks in the Nintendo Network service does it have besides Conquest and Revelations?

11. Is Map 1 Pack a bundle or is it a entire new map?

12. Is Anna a completely NPC correct?

9. No

10. If I understand what you're asking, the DLC maps show you how many blocks they take up when you purchase them.

11. Bundle. It includes all maps that have been and will be released until April 21st.

12. Not completely. She is an NPC for the Dragon's Gate, but she is also a DLC character (with a map to recruit her on), which will be released April 7th.

Can you buy skills onto amiibo units from other people's castles? I was hoping to get Aptitude onto Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lu Cena, but I don't have the means to hack that in myself.

I believe you cannot recruit skills or units from characters with a blue shield icon -- meaning Einherjar, amiibo, captured units, etc.

Edited by Meiko

Does anybody have a list of unique models for each character? I am bit of a purist so I appreciate it somebody knows which promotions or even second class I promote my characters into to perserve their uniqueness.

Does anybody have a list of unique models for each character? I am bit of a purist so I appreciate it somebody knows which promotions or even second class I promote my characters into to perserve their uniqueness.

Not a complete list, but (Note nay pre-promotes will not be listed unless the have a unique model in another class):

[spoiler=Long List]Silas->Paladin

Kaze->Master Ninja

Mozu->None (But it could be Merchant)

Hinoka->Falcon Knight

Takumi->Sniper, Swordmaster (Sumeragi model)

Sakura->Priestess (Mikoto's model)

Saizo->Master Ninja

Kageor->Master Ninja

Azama->Greta Master

Setsuna->Sniper

Hinata->Swordmaster

Oboro->Spear Master

Subaki->Falcon Knight

Hana->Swordmaster

Hayato->Onmyoji (Tough it is barely noticeable, his Diviner model is under the Onmyoji's robes. This is the same for all Diviners)

Rinkah->Oni Chieften

Orochi->Onmyoji

Kaden->Nine-Tails

Elise->Strategist

Laslow->Hero

Peri->None, but Greta Knight is heavily implied since all her enemy appearances except 2 show her as a Great Knight (Also, so does her Cipher art).

Selena->Bow Knight

Beruka->Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight (I belive someone said she uses Camilla's colour scheme or something along those lines. I may be wrong. For all intents and purposes, Wyvern Lord does definitely however)

Odin->Sorcerer, Samurai, Trueblade (Both Samurai and Trueblade share the same color scheme as his FEA Myrmidona and Swordmaster models)

Niles->Adventurer

Effie->General

Arthur->Hero

Benny->General

Charlotte->Berserker

Nyx->Sorcerer

Keaton->Wolfssegner

Kana (Both)->Nohr Prince(ss) (I just thought it was worth noting they have unique models in this class compared to tehir possible siblings and mother/father)

Shigure->Falcon Knight

Dwyer->Butler

Sophie->Paladin

Midori->Merchant, Ninja?, Master Ninja (Kaze's colour scheme) (I know Master Ninja has a unique model but I am unsure about Ninja)

Shiro-> Spear Master, Swordmaster (Ryoma's model)

Kiragi->Sniper

Asugi->Master Ninja

Selkie->NIne-Tails

Hisame->Swordmaster (I may be wrong, but I believe his model has slight differences from the generic one)

Miatama->Priestess (Same here like with Hisame)

Caeldori->Falcon Knight

Rhajat->Onmyoji

Siegbert->Paladin (Xander's model)

Forrest->Strategist

Ignatius->General

Velouria->Wolfssegener

Percy->Wyvern Lord

Ophelia->Sorcerer

Soleil->Hero

Nina->Adventurer

Anna->Adventurer

That should be it. Though I don't think the transforming characters have unique models and some models are very similar to the default ones.

Edited by Azz

Since you get different MyCastle addresses depending on the path you play, can your Nohr castle visit your Valla castle?

You.. don't get different addresses. The only way you could visit your own castle is if you had separate physical copies.

Not a complete list, but (Note nay pre-promotes will not be listed unless the have a unique model in another class):

Kaze->Master Ninja

Hinoka->Falcon Knight

Saizo->Master Ninja

Kageor->Master Ninja

Azama->Greta Master

Setsuna->Sniper

Hinata->Swordmaster

Oboro->Spear Master

Subaki->Falcon Knight

Hana->Swordmaster

Hayato->Onmyoji (Tough it is barely noticeable, his Diviner model is under the Onmyoji's robes. This is the same for all Diviners)

Rinkah->Oni Chieften

Orochi->Onmyoji

Kaden->Nine-Tails

Elise->Strategist

Laslow->Hero

Peri->None, but Greta Knight is heavily implied since all her enemy appearances except 2 show her as a Great Knight (Also, so does her Cipher art).

Selena->Bow Knight

Beruka->Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight (I belive someone said she uses Camilla's colour scheme or something along those lines. I may be wrong. For all intents and purposes, Wyvern Lord does definitely however)

Odin->Sorcerer, Samurai, Trueblade (Both Samurai and Trueblade share the same color scheme as his FEA Myrmidona and Swordmaster models)

Niles->Adventurer

Effie->General

Arthur->Hero

Benny->General

Charlotte->Berserker

Nyx->Sorcerer

Keaton->Wolfssegner

Kana (Both)->Nohr Prince(ss) (I just thought it was worth noting they have unique models in this class compared to tehir possible siblings and mother/father)

Shigure->Falcon Knight

Dwyer->Butler

Sophie->Paladin

Midori->Merchant, Ninja?, Master Ninja (Kaze's colour scheme) (I know Master Ninja has a unique model but I am unsure about Ninja)

Kiragi->Sniper

Asugi->Master Ninja

Selkie->NIne-Tails

Hisame->Swordmaster (I may be wrong, but I believe his model has slight differences from the generic one)

Caeldori->Falcon Knight

Rhajat->Onmyoji

Forrest->Strategist

Ignatius->General

Velouria->Wolfssegener

Percy->Wyvern Lord

Ophelia->Sorcerer

Soleil->Hero

Nina->Adventurer

Anna->Adventurer

That should be it. Though I don't think the transforming characters have unique models and some models are very similar to the default ones.

Much obliged. I am pleased to the variety of units.

Much obliged. I am pleased to the variety of units.

As a general rule each character's "canon" promotion (The one that gets a unique model, and is encountered as a lategame enemy in the opposite route) is almost always their base class's more logical promotion, like Samurai -> Swordmaster rather than Samurai -> Master of Arms. Exceptions being Bow Knight Selena, Great Knight Peri, and Hero Arthur.

The "in-between" or more divergent-from-base classes like Mechanist, Great Knight, Kinshi Knight, Master of Arms, Malig Knight, Dark Knight, and Maid/Butler are usually reserved for prepromotes.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Kaze->Master Ninja

Hinoka->Falcon Knight

Saizo->Master Ninja

Kageor->Master Ninja

Azama->Greta Master

Setsuna->Sniper

Hinata->Swordmaster

Oboro->Spear Master

Subaki->Falcon Knight

Hana->Swordmaster

Rinkah->Oni Chieften

Orochi->Onmyoji

Kaden->Nine-Tails

Elise->Strategist

Laslow->Hero

Selena->Bow Knight

Niles->Adventurer

Effie->General

Arthur->Hero

Benny->General

Charlotte->Berserker

Nyx->Sorcerer

Keaton->Wolfssegner

Shigure->Falcon Knight

Dwyer->Butler

Sophie->Paladin

Kiragi->Sniper

Asugi->Master Ninja

Selkie->NIne-Tails

Caeldori->Falcon Knight

Rhajat->Onmyoji

Forrest->Strategist

Ignatius->General

Velouria->Wolfssegener

Percy->Wyvern Lord

Ophelia->Sorcerer

Soleil->Hero

Nina->Adventurer

Anna->Adventurer

I've been looking for a list. Thanks! Also I'd need to retrain one of my units to compare, but I think Beruka doesnt use Camilla's MK model.

I've been looking for a list. Thanks! Also I'd need to retrain one of my units to compare, but I think Beruka doesnt use Camilla's MK model.

More then likely you're right, I just remember someone saying that Beruka has something similar to Camilla as a Malig Knight.

The total amount of "guest" units you can have active is 20, right?

If so that's a problem for me. 13 bosses + 4 amiibo + Yukimura, Izana, Scarlet, and Rhajat (Hayato's the bachelor) = 21. Or are amiibos not included in that total?

Only-tangentially-related, but is Daichi a Basara via Spear Fighter, or Diviner?

Is there anywhere one can actually get Azura's Salve? 'Cause a few billion of those would be great for making Potent Potion and Quick Salve actually useful skills.

Also, does Quixotic work with the user's own Dragon Ward, or would the Dragon Warded ally have to have Quixotic for it to have an effect? And I presume Quixotic does not work with out-of-battle trigger skills such as Profiteer or Salvage Blow.

The total amount of "guest" units you can have active is 20, right?

If so that's a problem for me. 13 bosses + 4 amiibo + Yukimura, Izana, Scarlet, and Rhajat (Hayato's the bachelor) = 21. Or are amiibos not included in that total?

Only-tangentially-related, but is Daichi a Basara via Spear Fighter, or Diviner?

amiibos are included as einherjar.. :(

I tried using Heart Seal on Daichi and apparently he can reclass to Spear Master so his base class must be Spear Fighter.

As a general rule each character's "canon" promotion (The one that gets a unique model, and is encountered as a lategame enemy in the opposite route) is almost always their base class's more logical promotion, like Samurai -> Swordmaster rather than Samurai -> Master of Arms. Exceptions being Bow Knight Selena, Great Knight Peri, and Hero Arthur.

The "in-between" or more divergent-from-base classes like Mechanist, Great Knight, Kinshi Knight, Master of Arms, Malig Knight, Dark Knight, and Maid/Butler are usually reserved for prepromotes.

I just realized, there are no unique models for Blacksmith and Basara. So those got shafted?

So, is Sakura!Asugi viable? Also, I got told to keep him as a Master Ninja, in spite of my wish to make him a grand master. Why? I mean, Lethality's proc is only at the quarter of the character's skill, meaning that you have more luck triggering Dragon Fang or even Aether than Lethality. I mean, my plan with him was to leveling him up as a ninja, then get him to Great Master.

Anyway, Asugi's stats as a GM for reference.

X8eRczu.png

Edited by FluffyWarlock

A clarification on Malig Knight Beruka: Her scarf maintains being more purple than 'faction' colored than the generic Malig Knight's, It's a little hard to tell seeing as her default armor essentially IS the generic Malig Knight armor, but it's there. Otherwise yeah, much more distinct for Wyvern Lord.

Also, that Asugi looks solid to me!

I just realized, there are no unique models for Blacksmith and Basara. So those got shafted?

Eeyup.

Basara's a bit unfortunate; both of the Spear Fighters promote to Spear Master, and all three Diviners promote to Onmyoji.

Blacksmith's rather silly, though; why did they only give us one Oni Savage character?

Though I suppose it's not as bad as Awakening having a whopping zero Barbarians/Berserkers. Even Basilio was a Warrior via Fighter, not Barb.

Edited by Anomalocaris