"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Where can I find details on "Hidden Stats", such as...

- Class Hidden Stats (do Snipers and Swordmasters have extra Crit, Avoid, etc.)

- Weapon Triangle Effects (+ and - Hit and Damage)

- Effects of Weapon Rank (if any)

Q: Where can I find details on "Hidden Stats", such as...

- Class Hidden Stats (do Snipers and Swordmasters have extra Crit, Avoid, etc.)

- Weapon Triangle Effects (+ and - Hit and Damage)

- Effects of Weapon Rank (if any)

The stat bonuses can be found here:

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-classes/base-stats/

The weapon rank bonuses are:

Sword/Katana/Dagger/Shuriken

C: Attack +1

B: Attack +2

A: Attack +3

S: Attack +4, Hit +5

Lance/Naginata/Tome/Scroll/Bow/Yumi

C: Attack +1

B: Attack +1, Hit +5

A: Attack +2, Hit +5

S: Attack +3, Hit +10

Axe/Club

C: Hit +5

B: Hit +10

A: Hit +15

S: Attack +2, Hit +15

Q: Boon/Bane for Swordmaster Corrin.

Which is the better bane -Def or -Mag.

Note I'm marrying Flora so Kanna will miss out on getting +4 Def if i go -Def, but -Mag hurts speed.

EDIT: I plan on making Kanna a Swordmaster too. Boon is +Skl if that's relevant.

Edited by ~Summer~

Do I have to quickly change class if I maxed some stats? (eg. Maxed 17 LCK for Percy in WyvernRdr)

So, is this how this stats system works?

Should I change class as quickly as possible to another non-maxed luck classes,

and stop levelling up Percy so he get the chance to roll his LCK stat, or is he still rolling his LCK stat when level up but it's just not displayed on the game?

Do I have to quickly change class if I maxed some stats? (eg. Maxed 17 LCK for Percy in WyvernRdr)

and stop levelling up Percy so he get the chance to roll his LCK stat, or is he still rolling his LCK stat when level up but it's just not displayed on the game?

it's only Lck. even if it was a different stat, chances are that if they maxed a stat as Tier 1, they'll probably max it in Tier 2 anyways. and no, Percy won't be rolling for more Lck while he's capped

Nah. If you changed Percy to the unpremoted class with the highest Luck, Samurai, which raises the cap to 22, his Luck will instantly jump to 18, and you'll only have 4 extra points of Luck at best.

Percy's Luck is massive (75% before his mother; even if you marry Arthur to Nyx he'll still have 47%) so he'll likely gain 9-14 points of Luck from level 1 promoted to level 20 promoted, meaning those 4 points will eventually be meaningless.

Generally if a character's growths are high enough to cap a stat unpremoted, they're more than high enough to cap them promoted.

I don't know if this goes here, but: How the heck do you get Lewelyn and Loyd?!!! I keep losing my flier/Azoorah, unless, of course, someone here has a strong Niles/Orochi

Is there a limit to the number of forges one can have in the game? I assume you can't go past the item limit in the convoy, but what about the forges themselves?

Is there a limit to the number of forges one can have in the game? I assume you can't go past the item limit in the convoy, but what about the forges themselves?

Forges go to +7. I believe that's 128 base weapons in total to get one.

As for me asking a question, is there a guide to buying skills? I'd like to but I dont know how.

As for me asking a question, is there a guide to buying skills? I'd like to but I dont know how.

When visiting someone at their My Castle, you have to fight them and then beat them without a handicap. After the battle, you'll get the option to either recruit one of their characters as an Einherjar or buy skills. Skills can only be bought from units of theirs that actually fought in the battle.

Forges go to +7. I believe that's 128 base weapons in total to get one.

I'm sorry, but that isn't what I was asking. Let me rephrase.

What are the total number of forges you can have at any time in the game? It'd be neat to have, like, ten +7 copies of every Brave Weapon, or Mjolnir.

I'm sorry, but that isn't what I was asking. Let me rephrase.

What are the total number of forges you can have at any time in the game? It'd be neat to have, like, ten +7 copies of every Brave Weapon, or Mjolnir.

I am pretty sure there is no limit but I may be wrong.

If you mean number of forged weapons, there is definitely no limit.

When visiting someone at their My Castle, you have to fight them and then beat them without a handicap. After the battle, you'll get the option to either recruit one of their characters as an Einherjar or buy skills. Skills can only be bought from units of theirs that actually fought in the battle.

Thanks for answering. Is it possible to buy skills from a different save file?

Thanks for answering. Is it possible to buy skills from a different save file?

If you have said character you want to buy skills from a different file in your logbook, then yeah. As for getting them into the logbook, you may ask someone else.

If you have said character you want to buy skills from a different file in your logbook, then yeah. As for getting them into the logbook, you may ask someone else.

Once you clear the Endgame on file, you can choose 5 characters in that file to add to the Logbook. You can do this infinitely on a particular file I believe, but must beat clear the Endgame each time to add 5 more. This is the only way to exchange characters between files on the same game card, as far as I know

My Question: What EXACTLY determines which resources you get in your castle? For example, why did I get Daikon on one run and Fish in the next?

Oh, I shouldve just checked myself lol. I had some units in the logbook from my Conquest run and they work. Thanks :)

In my next Rev run, I wanted to work on optimizing stats, since both my Hoshido and first Rev run have been kinda lacking in the arena while my Conquest run was always great there. I assume I'm mixing up their growths by reclassing often for skills, but since I know how to buy skills now, is there a guide thatll help me stat-wise?

Edited by Vere

Once you clear the Endgame on file, you can choose 5 characters in that file to add to the Logbook. You can do this infinitely on a particular file I believe, but must beat clear the Endgame each time to add 5 more. This is the only way to exchange characters between files on the same game card, as far as I know

My Question: What EXACTLY determines which resources you get in your castle? For example, why did I get Daikon on one run and Fish in the next?

It's random.

Are you sure? Because I've heard that it depends on the difficulty of the path and/or features of the character you select. The problem is that I'm getting different answers from different sources. The section on Serene's Forest hints at this but isn't clear either.

I'm pretty sure what the thing on the site means, is it depends on the route since both Nohr and Hoshido have different exclusive foodstuff and minerals. Other then that, I am pretty sure it is random. If it helps, I think it is decided after the Branch of Fate so you can test it out there with the same avatar on the same difficulty.

I'm pretty sure what the thing on the site means, is it depends on the route since both Nohr and Hoshido have different exclusive foodstuff and minerals. Other then that, I am pretty sure it is random. If it helps, I think it is decided after the Branch of Fate so you can test it out there with the same avatar on the same difficulty.

I actually heard using Branch gives you the same resources as the original file of that route. However I also did +Str/-Lck with Merc and an 11/9 bday on two different carts and both being a Hoshido run and got Coral and Beans on both. Edited by Vere