"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I notice with my Takumi Statue, which was level 2 when I demolished it, it would be rebuilt at level 2.

Does such apply to the buildings with services though, I dunno.

It does. I double checked just now.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created a sort of (educated personal opinion) "tier list" for Royal Royale, if it helps:

Nohr:

A - Elise

Really well-rounded and powerful team. Elise herself can heal and kite out any magic user and take minimal damage. Effie is a tank and has huge attack power while Arthur is simply an accurate and well-rounded Hero. Kiting enemies from the edge of their attack range is key in Royal Royale and this is the only team where they can kite any other squad reliably.

B - Leo

Leo's got the bulk and the RES to kite most foes and Niles can use his bow to take down the many fliers.

C - Xander

Everyone on Xander's team is a powerful attacker with decent bulk, but they have no healer or mage. Still, Xander's 11 Mt 1-2 range alone makes him one of the best units on the map.

D - Camilla

On the surface, Camilla's team looks like one of the best, with two fliers, 8 move all around, and three fast units with reasonable DEF. However, they have no healer, they are weak to bows, Selena's damage is poor, and they can barely hit Ryoma.

Hoshido:

Takumi - A

Both of Takumi's retainers have reasonable bulk and Takumi himself deals a lot of damage. If only they could heal!

B - Hinoka

Her whole team deals decent damage, Setsuna can hit fliers, Azama and Hinoka can use rods, and both Azama and Hinoka have just enough bulk to survive some kiting. They just aren't as powerful damage-wise as other teams, though.

C - Ryoma

A speedy 1-2 range attacker with hige strength who can reliably fight mages and physical attackers is pretty awesome. Three of them is a little much, so you'll have trouble fighting certain enemies.

D - Sakura

They can heal, and Hana's pretty powerful, but Sakura and Subaki don't exactly do much damage and they don't have anyone who can safely and reliably survive an attack from Effie or Ryoma or Takumi.

Overall:

Best

Elise

Leo

Xander

Takumi

Hinoka

Ryoma

Sakura

Camilla

Worst

I disagree on Ryoma-he's the only one I ever used and I had 0 trouble with him. He makes RR a cakewalk. Knowing how to take advantage of the ninja debuffs (note that they have a seal skill in addition to their shurikens) is very powerful and Ryoma's a lot more tanky than you'd think due to Avoid/Vantage/Raijintou/Crits shenanigans. Also notably, Kagero cleanly 2HKOs Effie with needle shuriken (good thing you have 2 of her) and I think she ORKOs Peri as well, as far as the bulkier enemies go.

the only times I used a DV using Ryoma's team was initially to duplicate (also pulled Camilla's team, conveniently) and against Xander since he has both bulk and mobility. Everything else was just, take them as they come.

Also wrt Rinkah!Shiro vs Mozu!Shiro--while Mozu does have better stats overall, Do note that autolevelled Rinkah!Shiro still has perfectly fine stats for the purposes of both BR and Rev on Lunatic during the main game. So unless you're looking to make Shiro and Shiro only into a monster (although Camilla is also good for this if you're on Rev) Rinkah is fine and she helps out Ryoma a lot more.

Shiro is already really strong by existing. He doesn't really care that much who his mom as long as they don't tank his speed. Other children need stronger moms to even function. Shiro is not one of them.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I notice with my Takumi Statue, which was level 2 when I demolished it, it would be rebuilt at level 2.

Does such apply to the buildings with services though, I dunno.

It does. I double checked just now.

Okay. As far as the statues go, it still wouldn't cost any DV points to rebuild them if they were at level 2 or 3, would it?

Okay. As far as the statues go, it still wouldn't cost any DV points to rebuild them if they were at level 2 or 3, would it?

nope. level 2 Takumi costs 0 DP. I think my level 3 Hana is 0 as well, but I wasn't really looking at her statue...

nope. level 2 Takumi costs 0 DP. I think my level 3 Hana is 0 as well, but I wasn't really looking at her statue...

So what I can take from this is that rebuilding a structure that was leveled up won't take any more DV points than it originally did.

If you demolish a building and rebuild it, it will not cost DP, no.

I do that with the turrets.

It makes sense considering you already spent the prerequisite dp on it.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Question about a certain marriage

Okay so what if I marry Scarlet in Revelation. Then she dies....

Can I remarry??? I want the fluff but w/o the committment

Edited by ChocolaChao

Question about a certain marriage

Okay so what if I marry Scarlet in Revelation. Then she dies....

Can I remarry??? I want the fluff but w/o the committment

No, you cannot. It's absolutely final. Just like if you were to

marry someone in Classic mode and let them die later

I have several questions about capturable bosses.

1. What skills can be obtained on bosses only on higher difficulties? I know Haitaka and Kumagera have a few Hard Mode skills, while Daniela just has Resistance +2 which you can get on her anyway, but do any of the paralogue bosses come with Hard-locked skills they cannot otherwise get? I want to make sure I'm getting their full skillsets before I start using them.
  2. The bosses that show up in Museum Melee can be captured, yes?
  3. If so, do they ever show up with skills?
  4. Do Daniela, Haitaka, or Kumagera ever show up in Museum Melee, or is it only the paralogue bosses?

Also, unrelated, but if I save a normal unit to the logbook at the end of the game, then recruit them in a different file, do they retain their expanded class options via Partner/Friendship seals, or are they restricted to their standard options? Additionally, do they keep all the skills they ever learned, or only the five they currently have equipped?

Edited by Anomalocaris

I have several questions about capturable bosses.

1. What skills can be obtained on bosses only on higher difficulties? I know Haitaka and Kumagera have a few Hard Mode skills, while Daniela just has Resistance +2 which you can get on her anyway, but do any of the paralogue bosses come with Hard-locked skills they cannot otherwise get? I want to make sure I'm getting their full skillsets before I start using them.
  2. The bosses that show up in Museum Melee can be captured, yes?
  3. If so, do they ever show up with skills?
  4. Do Daniela, Haitaka, or Kumagera ever show up in Museum Melee, or is it only the paralogue bosses?

Can't answer number 1. 2 is a yes. Don't know about 3. As to 4, it's just the paralogue bosses, to the extent of my knowledge... and Omozu.

Going back to BR Endgame: Is the final boss weak to Wyrmslayers?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Another thing that's been bugging me: I bought the Map Pack, but for some reason, they never bothered to update the notifications that I get after the title screen (it still shows that the newest DLC was Hidden Truths). What's going on, and how can I fix it?

So I'm thinking about doing Corrin x Azura or Corrin x Oboro, but I'm having a tough time deciding between them. In terms of classes and stats I think Oboro would be a better pairing for Kana (I could make her a Spear Master) but I feel like I would be missing out on Takumi x Oboro. But if I go with Corrin x Azura I can't do Keaton x Azura. I'm not very good at parings but how would I go about doing this?

Btw, I'm on Ch.11 playing Lunatic Revelation, no pairings are done, I like to do some planning ahead of time.

So I'm thinking about doing Corrin x Azura or Corrin x Oboro, but I'm having a tough time deciding between them. In terms of classes and stats I think Oboro would be a better pairing for Kana (I could make her a Spear Master) but I feel like I would be missing out on Takumi x Oboro. But if I go with Corrin x Azura I can't do Keaton x Azura. I'm not very good at parings but how would I go about doing this?

Btw, I'm on Ch.11 playing Lunatic Revelation, no pairings are done, I like to do some planning ahead of time.

Well, if you S-Rank either of them, you will be missing out on your seemingly preferred pairings so it seems like it's a matter of choice for you.

I suggest skipping both and picking someone else, just picking which you like more, or picking one randomly.

Of the two, I personally prefer Corrin x Oboro.

Another thing that's been bugging me: I bought the Map Pack, but for some reason, they never bothered to update the notifications that I get after the title screen (it still shows that the newest DLC was Hidden Truths). What's going on, and how can I fix it?

You could try entering the DLC shop. I know whenever I did that after a new map has been released, the game would go "hey, there's been an update!"

You could also try turning off and on notifications on the menu. Either one might fix it.

Well, if you S-Rank either of them, you will be missing out on your seemingly preferred pairings so it seems like it's a matter of choice for you.

I suggest skipping both and picking someone else, just picking which you like more, or picking one randomly.

Of the two, I personally prefer Corrin x Oboro.

I've decided I'm doing Keaton x Azura, but it all boils down to how Kiragi turns out with or without Oboro. Oh yeah, I got that inheritance planner somewhere in my favorites, lets put that to use...

Kana turns out pretty solid, and I can mold her the way I want her to be, while Takumi with Oboro seems to have some growths for Kiragi I'm not particularly fond of... Hmm, my path is clear! I am going to marry Oboro. Takumi's destined partner will have to wait until fate decides to show him his one and only true love. Thanks for the help!

You could try entering the DLC shop. I know whenever I did that after a new map has been released, the game would go "hey, there's been an update!"

You could also try turning off and on notifications on the menu. Either one might fix it.

I tried both, but that didn't seem to do it...Was it Streetpass I should've turned off and back on? Or am I missing something? Because my most recent notification still says 3/24.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but who's the best mom for Velouria for PVP? I heard Charlotte is generally reccomended, but what about Effie? (Assuming I'm not pairing her off to Azama or Arthur)

does starting a new game over using Branch of fate give you a new my castle code

I don't want to loose my visit bonuses

No. You keep your castle code regardlessly.

You don't lose your visit bonuses either. You just need to do "Update Data" to get it all back.

Edit: Also, if you were curious, the castle that appears to others is whatever file you last did "Update Data" on.

Your castle code would only be different if you had a separate 3DS, it seems.

Edited by Takeru