"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my game paused while I try to figure this out, since otherwise I might be sending a unit to certain death: In Fates, if I attack with Galeforce, activate Galeforce, use my 2nd turn, and then sing with Azura...will the unit that was refreshed be able to activate Galeforce again? Thanks in advance.

Can you receive extra copies of Ophelia's Missiletain via Museum Melee for forging? I notice when looking in the forge it doesn't have the same "cannot forge" thing that other personal weapons have, but I haven't done enough runs of Museum to know at all.

And on that note, can you forge the weapons that the Amiibo character grant access to? Not their actual weapons, the lookalike ones that they can sell you if they appear in the armory. I can't figure out for myself since I don't have any of the FE amiibos.

Those are pretty much guaranteed to be hacked. You're lucky to get 1-2 extra Brave Weapons. I've sunk over 300 hours into the game already and the most I have is a +2 Brave weapon.

It will take 128 copies of a single weapon to forge a +7 variant of it.

128 +0 weapons into 64 +1 weapons

64 +1 weapons into 32 +2 weapons

32 +2 weapons into 16 +3 weapons

16 +3 weapons into 8 +4 weapons

8 +4 weapons into 4 +5 weapons

4 +5 weapons into 2 +6 weapons

2 +6 weapons into 1 +7 weapon.

So unless you have a literal lifetime to pour into Museum Melee, you should never be able to have more than like one copy of a +2 or +3 brave weapon, let alone multiple copies of fully forged brave weapons for everyone in your army.

Edited by Xenomata

I have my game paused while I try to figure this out, since otherwise I might be sending a unit to certain death: In Fates, if I attack with Galeforce, activate Galeforce, use my 2nd turn, and then sing with Azura...will the unit that was refreshed be able to activate Galeforce again? Thanks in advance.

Galeforce will only activate once per turn: meaning if a unit has already use Galeforce that turn, having Azura sing to them will not renew it. However it is possible to activate it after Azura sings to them if they haven't activate Galeforce beforehand.

And on that note, can you forge the weapons that the Amiibo character grant access to? Not their actual weapons, the lookalike ones that they can sell you if they appear in the armory. I can't figure out for myself since I don't have any of the FE amiibos.

Amiibo weapons cannot be forged. I checked just now with Lucina's Estoc.

Amiibo weapons cannot be forged. I checked just now with Lucina's Estoc.

I have a forged Robin's Primer.

I have a forged Robin's Primer.

Hmm, guess it depends on the weapon than. It says "cannot forge" and I have at least two of Lucina's Estoc.

Edited by Fastesthe1

Hmm, guess it depends on the weapon than. It says "cannot forge" and I have at least two of Lucina's Estoc.

Are you playing Birthright? If so, then that would explain it as Birthright's smithy can't forge swords, only katanas.

Edited by Konnor97

Is the item you get from Anna on the Ballistician map random? The Anna in the house you can visit. Because all I got was Subaki's Pike, and that seems oddly specifically random.

I got a Dumpling Rod once. It's a random selection of the "extra" weapons.

Are you playing Birthright? If so, then that would explain it as Birthright's smithy can't forge swords, only katanas.

I did not know this! O.O But that would make sense. I'll look into it later with my Conquest file, then.

EDIT- Yep, you're right: You can forge Lucina's Estoc and other amiibo weapons. Sorry for the misinformation from earlier.

Edited by Fastesthe1

How necessary is Axefaire on Wyvern Lord Beruka? I feel like she doesn't need it since she's pretty good at critspamming, but....

(it's for this run on Conquest, incidentally)

Edited by BANRYU

This probably explains why I can't forge Fire in my birthright file. I re-classed Setsuna into a Dark Mage and I tired to forge her item but it didn't work.

I guess one should be enough.

So I noticed that the Swordmaster, Lodestar, Spear Master, Berserker, Master Ninja, Sniper, Sorcerer, Witch, and Maid/Butler classes can achieve an S-ranking in certain weapons, while other classes can only go up to A rank in certain weapons, even B rank in some instances. My question is, can A or S ranks carry over to units who don't normally achieve that weapon rank? Say for example I had Kaze with an S-rank in Shuriken and switched him over to Butler or Dread Fighter, where the max Shuriken rank was B for both weapons. Would the S-rank carry over? Or would they be forced to use the lower-tier weapons?

Can Permanent stat-boosters (seraphs robe) etc, be farmed?

If so, Is there a max limit on how many I can give to a single unit?

The limit to how many stat boosters you can use on a unit depends on what their stat caps at. For example, if a unit's Strength caps at 35, you can only use Energy Drops until that stat caps. As for farming, I've heard from some friends that you can rarely grab them through skirmishes in the Revelation route, but other than that, you can only grab them if you buy them (only once) from a Lvl 3 Shop or get them off enemies that drop them in chapters.

Edited by Karasz

Can Permanent stat-boosters (seraphs robe) etc, be farmed?

If so, Is there a max limit on how many I can give to a single unit?

The limit to how many stat boosters you can use on a unit depends on what their stat caps at. For example, if a unit's Strength caps at 35, you can only use Energy Drops until that stat caps. As for farming, I've heard from some friends that you can rarely grab them through skirmishes in the Revelation route, but other than that, you can only grab them if you buy them (only once) from a Lvl 3 Shop or get them off enemies that drop them in chapters.

IIRC you can sort of farm stat boosters in Battle Royal or what the DLC is called and each royal gives a certain stat booster.

So I noticed that the Swordmaster, Lodestar, Spear Master, Berserker, Master Ninja, Sniper, Sorcerer, Witch, and Maid/Butler classes can achieve an S-ranking in certain weapons, while other classes can only go up to A rank in certain weapons, even B rank in some instances. My question is, can A or S ranks carry over to units who don't normally achieve that weapon rank? Say for example I had Kaze with an S-rank in Shuriken and switched him over to Butler or Dread Fighter, where the max Shuriken rank was B for both weapons. Would the S-rank carry over? Or would they be forced to use the lower-tier weapons?

cap is cap. it'll go down the same way normal stats would go down if the new class has lower caps

Hey, this is a bit, weird, but if somebody had a hacked skill on their units, like Freeze or the infinite Staff skill, would it be buyable from the user with those skills after a My Castle Battle? I'm just really curious, and I hope anybody doesn't mind me asking...

Hey, this is a bit, weird, but if somebody had a hacked skill on their units, like Freeze or the infinite Staff skill, would it be buyable from the user with those skills after a My Castle Battle? I'm just really curious, and I hope anybody doesn't mind me asking...

Not if the hacked skill is enemy only; users with enemy only skills on their My Castle units get shadowbanned.