"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Can Permanent stat-boosters (seraphs robe) etc, be farmed?

If so, Is there a max limit on how many I can give to a single unit?

Afaik, they can, but only on birthright and revelations. Skirmishes sometimes have them, I believe it's tied to the boss.

Except the boots.

The boots also has a limit of 2 per character.

IIRC you can sort of farm stat boosters in Battle Royal or what the DLC is called and each royal gives a certain stat booster.

The stat boosters are only given on the first clear if I remember correctly, the class change items are infinite

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't receive an answer about for #6 throught #10 yet. And also, for the Robin and Lucina amiibo, is all of their lines from audio voices completely reused in Awakening or is there some new stuff that wasn't used from Awakening?

And I also got an another question:

6. I did listened to all of the Hosidian Royal Sibilings voices in Birthright, but I haven't managed to listen completely on the Nohrian Royal Sibilings yet except Xander and Elise, but this is a bit more of a semi relevant to Fates and it's little bit to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, I was wondering who the other characters spoke in Corrin's trailer besides Ryoma, Xander, Sakura, and Elise? (I can definitely tell that Takumi and Hinoka didn't say anything in the trailer, but I am not completely sure about Leo and Camilia though?)

7. It's similar to #2, but if you have Corrin set to female, none of the fathers won't get left out and there is still room for any women with S Support on any of the fathers can get married and get their child to be born in any routes correct?

And second, I'm planning on having Corrin marrying to the first generations instead.

8. Speaking of which, which any females that can't get support with other males except Male Corrin besides Anna, Flora, Reina, and Scarlet? (by the way, I did download Anna's DLC map and I did checked her support log also)

9. Speaking of which, if you have Corrin or the other fathers married to Azura, is there an alternate conversation regarding to Azura when she dies in the end of Birthright like any fathers and Shigure + Azura's possible child cried to see she died similar to like Robin getting disappeared after destorying Grima in Awakening?

Is there any exclusive characters from Conquest and Birthright get killed during in the story in Birthright and Conquest besides Ryoma, Takumi, and Scarlet in Conquest & Elise and Xander in Birthright?

Edited by King Marth 64

I haven't receive an answer about for #6 throught #10 yet. And also, for the Robin and Lucina amiibo, is all of their lines from audio voices completely reused in Awakening or is there some new stuff that wasn't used from Awakening?

Well, for #6, having the pleasure of cringing a little again, I don't hear Leo and Camilla. So, yes, it seems to only be Xander, Ryouma, Elise, and Sakura.

Regarding #10,

There's Kaze in Birthright if you don't at least A-rank support him as Corrin. I don't recall anyone else in just Birthright/Conquest, noteworthy anyway.

And I also got an another question:

6. I did listened to all of the Hosidian Royal Sibilings voices in Birthright, but I haven't managed to listen completely on the Nohrian Royal Sibilings yet except Xander and Elise, but this is a bit more of a semi relevant to Fates and it's little bit to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, I was wondering who the other characters spoke in Corrin's trailer besides Ryoma, Xander, Sakura, and Elise? (I can definitely tell that Takumi and Hinoka didn't say anything in the trailer, but I am not completely sure about Leo and Camilia though?)

7. It's similar to #2, but if you have Corrin set to female, none of the fathers won't get left out and there is still room for any women with S Support on any of the fathers can get married and get their child to be born in any routes correct?

And second, I'm planning on having Corrin marrying to the first generations instead.

8. Speaking of which, which any females that can't get support with other males except Male Corrin besides Anna, Flora, Reina, and Scarlet? (by the way, I did download Anna's DLC map and I did checked her support log also)

9. Speaking of which, if you have Corrin or the other fathers married to Azura, is there an alternate conversation regarding to Azura when she dies in the end of Birthright like any fathers and Shigure + Azura's possible child cried to see she died similar to like Robin getting disappeared after destorying Grima in Awakening?

Amiibo Robin and Lucina have all their lines recycled from Awakening. Admittedly I only own Lucina, but I played with her enough (and watched plenty of videos with Robin) to safely say they didn't record anything new for them in Fates.

7. If you're asking "Can female Corrin marry a first-gen male who can support others and still be able to get all the children?" than yes on all routes. There will be one marriageable female left over; so as long as it's not Azura, you should be able to get them all.

8. It's just those four.

9. I don't think so, but don't hold me to that.

Alright, this is a hypothetical situation, and I'm asking because I lack the heart to test it myself for science, but lessay you got Ryoma killed in Classic after he got married, and you don't reset because, idk, ironman or something, would Shiro still be even recruitable? Is there an option to recruit with Corn, or is that map as good as just exp and nothing else?

I'm pretty sure the dad's all "retreat" (like the mom's in Awakening did). They won't be deployable any more, but they'll still be there for the Paralogue cut scenes. I honestly don't know if there is an alternate version of the ending scene where they invite themselves into the party. Hmm... I might actually try and test this out.

Edited by Avalanche

Well, I know they exist for the cutscene, but Shiro is one of those kids that you need to talk to (unless you just need him to survive the chapter as an NPC? Not sure how you'd pull that off short of making like, half your team galeforce replicate nukes and wipe the map asap, though) to recruit so I was wondering how screwed are you if you somehow got Ryoma killed.

I never tried to talk to him with Corn, so i don't know if that's even a possibility or not.

Where do I get more Mjolnir tomes??? I want to forge a super strong one, but idk where to get them. I've already bought the one mjolnir tome at the Dusk Armory, but where can I get more? Same goes for other weapons.

Where do I get more Mjolnir tomes??? I want to forge a super strong one, but idk where to get them. I've already bought the one mjolnir tome at the Dusk Armory, but where can I get more? Same goes for other weapons.

When you upgrade the Dusk Armory again at Chapter 20, you get another two Mjolnïr, among extra copies of several other weapons. Aside from that, weapons are in very limited supply. Generally there are 1-2 copies of most special/killer/effective weapons in chests or from enemy drops, 1-3 in the armory, and then that's it aside from DLC and the very unreliable lottery.

Without the Museum Melee DLC, you won't get Mjolnïr above +2.

Edited by gayserbeam

In addition to the one you got in the level 2 shop, There is another one in the level 3 shop (i'm pretty sure that the totals on the main page are cumulative, and include copies avalible in previous levels of the shop), and one at 220 battle points. It's also one of the "gold ball" prizes in the dusk lottery, although don't bank on that, as it is pretty rare (i never got one this way in any of my playthroughs.). Apperently, a dark mage in revelation chapter 10 also drops one (there might be one on other paths, but i couldn't find references). Of course, you can get them in dualist's museum, but this is true of pretty much every non-s weapon.

Edited by sirmola

I assume it applies for enemies as well?

Yes.

For my own question: When I invite an ally to the Private Quarters enough times, I see a heart light up (out of 3 big hearts and 5 small ones), which is accompanied by the message "Your bond has deepened!". What happens when a big heart lights up?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I think it is also possible to get them via random chance event when talking to one of your units in your castle. It's when an ! appears over their head. Usually you get resources from that, but you can also get a random weapon. Not sure if there are limitations on what weapons you can get with this method. I am on Conquest endgame, and have 3 mjolnir tomes. I have yet to do a museum melee run, but I have several unique weapons you cannot buy from shops (like Camilla's Axe) at +2, and a few at +3.

Yes.

For my own question: When I invite an ally to the Private Quarters enough times, I see a heart light up (out of 3 big hearts and 5 small ones), which is accompanied by the message "Your bond has deepened!". What happens when a big heart lights up?

The person you are bonding with says something different (the little voice acted bit) when you make a big heart. If that person is married to the avatar, you unlock more things they can do for you when you enter the private quarters, and I think you are supposed to get a special accessory at 2, and 3 big heart total. I know I got the love bracelet this way. I believe you have to be at least rank A support with a character to build up towards big hearts.

Edited by ToP

If you have recruited the amiibo characters from the Unit Logbook (since you fought and recruited them in a different save file), would scanning the amiibo figures have you go through the conversations and Hero Battles again, or would the amiibo character go work in the Castle immediately?

I want to marry Felicia in my revelations file

and I want to get all of the kids

So my question is, are there enough wombs to go around?

Edited by Captain Karnage

I want to marry Felicia in my revelations file

and I want to get all of the kids

So my question is, are there enough wombs to go around?

Sadly, no.

Do the child stat modifiers in Fates still get a +1?

Yes, they do. Inheritance on stat modifiers behave the same way as in Awakening. (Third-generation Kana will NOT get the +1 stat cap mod)

What is the colour scheme of generic armour models in Conquest?

Are you asking about the color of enemy troops? Those are always red. Your allies will either have their special color schemes or generic blue armor. Green allies will usually be green or red, or if they have special armor then they will be in that.

Though I admit I'm mostly unsure why you ask this?

I asked the question due to interest and curiosity. I will not be able to play the game until it is released here in four weeks time, and was wondering if the colour scheme would be similar to that of Awakening or a more interesting colour scheme as I found the blue colouring a little dull. As a result of that, I thought this thread would be the most appropriate place to find an answer without risk of seeing spoilers by checking youtube videos.

Thank you for answering the question.

Edited by General Zelgius

I asked the question due to interest and curiosity. I will not be able to play the game until it is released here in four weeks time, and was wondering if the colour scheme would be similar to that of Awakening or a more interesting colour scheme as I found the blue colouring a little dull. As a result of that, I thought this thread would be the most appropriate place to find an answer without risk of seeing spoilers by checking youtube videos.

Thank you for answering the question.

If you were hoping that your units wouldn't go all blue when you reclass them, you're out of luck, because they still do. Fortunately though, there are about a dozen classes where the generic model has a primary colour that isn't blue (although there is still a little blue in every design):

Priestess: Red

Dark Falcon: Black

Dark Knight: Black

Malig Knight: Black

Dread Fighter: Black

Basara: Tiger Print

Spear Master: White

Sorceror: Black

Witch: Black

Maid: Black and white

Grandmaster: Robin's colours

Vanguard: Ike's colours

Edited by gayserbeam

Okay so

I have a Lunatic branch of fate. If I downgrade the playthrough it saves into after I beat it into, say, Hard, or something, will my branch of fate still be on Lunatic? Or will it turn to hard too