"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Parallel Seals do you get on Conquest? I got one dropped and one from the shop, and I heard these are the only ones up until chapter 20. Does the shop ever restock them?

You can get an unlimited amount of Heart Seals (Parallel Seals in the Japanese version) once your Staff Store reaches level 3. (after chapter 20)

Before chapter 20: there are 5 Heart Seals available, 1 from the level 1 Staff Store, 3 from the level 2 Staff Store and one dropped during chapter 9 of Conquest.

You can also visit higher ranked My Castles to buy more Heart Seals from other player's shops.

Source: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/staff-store/

Edited by Masterthunderblade

1 from the level 1 Staff Store, 3 from the level 2 Staff store

Note that you have a total of three heart seals that way, not four. Additionaly to the chapter 9 heart seal, there is one in chapter 16, dropable by a hero.

So before you upgrade your shop after chapter 20 for an unlimted amount you can have five heart seals in total.

Note that you have a total of three heart seals that way, not four. Additionaly to the chapter 9 heart seal, there is one in chapter 16, dropable by a hero.

So before you upgrade your shop after chapter 20 for an unlimted amount you can have five heart seals in total.

Thanks for giving the necessary corrections! I didn't know about the chapter 16 hero, and just assumed that you could add the maximal quantity of each level instead of inheriting the maximum stock...

Conquest is the hard one. Revelation is between the two difficulty wise. It does fill a few of the plot holes in Conquest and BR, but not all of them. You would need the Awakening DLC pack to fill some of the others, including some of Revelations plot holes. If you just want challenge and plot hole coverage, I don't recommend it.

Ok, thanks for talking me out of this. I finished watching some people's let's plays of Revelation, and yeah I would have been pretty upset if I paid money for that abysmal story line and gimmick maps.

Edited by Qilin

When I reclass do I learn the skills of the unpromoted version of the class I switched too?

For example, I'm a level 15 Nohr Noble and switch to Hero. Levelling up, will I only get Sol and Axebreaker or the Mercenary skills Good Fortune and Strong Ripose as well?

When I reclass do I learn the skills of the unpromoted version of the class I switched too?

For example, I'm a level 15 Nohr Noble and switch to Hero. Levelling up, will I only get Sol and Axebreaker or the Mercenary skills Good Fortune and Strong Ripose as well?

You'll get the mercenary skills first.

It's why the heart seals are so relevant to use sooner than later imo.

Edited by Dayni

depends which base class it's extending it from. for example, if you're venturing into Hero from Fighter, you'll learn HP+5 and Gamble instead. if you have both, then all 4 Tier 1 skills

how do skills work for overlapping class trees?

like say i did sakura!rhajat, where she would have onmyoji from both diviner and shrine maiden. which tier 1 skills would she learn? i guess the diviner ones would make sense, but i would think they're not going to lock her out of the other skills?

like say i did sakura!rhajat, where she would have onmyoji from both diviner and shrine maiden. which tier 1 skills would she learn? i guess the diviner ones would make sense, but i would think they're not going to lock her out of the other skills?

unsure of the order but iirc the lower lvl ones first

Since Rhajat starts in the Deviner class tree, she would get the following skills: Magic +2, Future Sight;

If you want to learn Miracle & Rally Luck you will need to use a Heart Seal to reclass to the Shrine Maiden class tree first.

An overview:

RHAJAT:
Starting skills -> Personal skill (Vendetta), inherited skill from father, inherited skill from mother
Starting Class tree:
Diviner (Onmyoji, Basara)
Skills -> Magic +2, Future Sight; (Rally Magic, Tomefaire; Rend Heaven, Quixotic)
Class tree inherited from father (Hayato):
Oni Savage (Oni Chieftan, Blacksmith)
Skills -> Seal Resistance, Shove; (Death Blow, Counter; Salvage Blow, Lancebreaker)
Class tree inherited from mother (Sakura):
Shrine Maiden (Priestess, Onmyoji)
Skills -> Miracle, Rally Luck; (Renewal, Countermagic; Rally Magic, Tomefaire)
Class tree from S Support:
Class tree from A+ Support:
Edit: Changed mistakes

If there's an overlap in class trees the unit will learn the skills of both trees. So in your example, Rhajat will start out with the Diviner skills, as she starts out as a Diviner. If she promotes to Onmyoji she'll start learning the Shrine Maiden skills. Or for example if you have Laslow and Charlotte marry, since they share a Hero promotion, if they promote into it they'll learn the other unpromoted skills, and so Laslow will learn HP+5 and Gamble, and Charlotte will learn Strong Riposte and Good Fortune.

Edited by Konnor97

If there's an overlap in class trees the unit will learn the skills of both trees. So in your example, Rhajat will start out with the Diviner skills, as she starts out as a Diviner. If she promotes to Onmyoji she'll start learning the Shrine Maiden skills. Or for example if you have Laslow and Charlotte marry, since they share a Hero promotion, if they promote into it they'll learn the other unpromoted skills, and so Laslow will learn HP+5 and Gamble, and Charlotte will learn Strong Riposte and Good Fortune.

Thanks for pointing this out.

On further inspection I was mistaken, I only applied the theory I was aware off and it seems it differs from the actual practice...

I should've double checked before answering...

Here is a link to a topic that covers the phenomenon in question.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62921

How exactly does save data work (outside the Special Edition) concerning the support log? I assume extra data files are completely overwrited, but what about the three on the actual cartridge? I have one of each path on my Conquest cartridge, so if I overwrote all of them, which support logs would remain?

Yeah, please do...

So I just redid the whole tedius process of registering different Nintendo Network ID's on my spare 3DS system.

Here are the results of the pricing details in Oceania when there isn't a sale going on...:

Australia:

[spoiler=Screenshots of Australian Pricing Details]

LjQFimHl.jpgHSKFRkxl.jpg

NzLnm55l.jpgTYn52TPl.jpg

New Zealand:

[spoiler=Screenshots of New Zealand Pricing Details]

EBtOEDkl.jpgwAw59MIl.jpg

AuRpQjOl.jpgWllImkKl.jpg

Edit: Added more screenshots to complete the whole Heirs of Fate Arc

Do you guys think this guy's tights is see-through or just dark brown? They look ambiguous across both games, and the Tharja figure cannot be relied upon because they could have been working around the limitations of PVC.

tumblr_static_5vz0l4fp6k0s00swosssws44.p

Do you guys think this guy's tights is see-through or just dark brown? They look ambiguous across both games, and the Tharja figure cannot be relied upon because they could have been working around the limitations of PVC.

tumblr_static_5vz0l4fp6k0s00swosssws44.p

Oh my, what a silly question, but I have an answer: they are definitely see-through.

So I just redid the whole tedius process of registering different Nintendo Network ID's on my spare 3DS system.

Here are the results of the pricing details in Oceania when there isn't a sale going on...:

Australia:

NzLnm55l.jpgTYn52TPl.jpg

New Zealand:

AuRpQjOl.jpgWllImkKl.jpg

...As I figured for parts two through six, but that still doesn't answer the prices for part one...

...As I figured for parts two through six, but that still doesn't answer the prices for part one...

I thought the prices from the first map pack were already on the Australian website of Fates?

http://gamesites.nintendo.com.au/fire-emblem-fates/dlc-revelation.html#dragons-gate